• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sony Nexus you say 
nerd.gif

If that thing is real that looks ugly as sin. I'd mess with a Sony Nexus but I don't like any of the designs of the Xperia phones Sony has out right now.

Cant send pictures messages on my gnex. Help

What service are you using? I remember some of the prepaids were doing picture messages different, but I think they've all jumped on board now.

Whats its saying?

Please provide more info than "i cant send pics"

man i loved webOS it was suppose to be the future but i guess they couldnt manage it. now everyone copied webOS.
the multitasking cards and the notifications were great.

I still own a Palm Pre :smokin
that sun***** was ahead of it's time, i still play around with it from time to time.

im thinking of picking one up on ebay just to have one.

the sony nexus looks good but the note 2 is just too good to pass up

*Raises hand*

So if the Note 2 is shipping with 4.1 and U.S. S3's are getting it next month, why is the Optimus G coming out in November (maybe Dec. for Sprint) with 4.0?

This is why people have little faith in LG.

*Raises hand*

So if the Note 2 is shipping with 4.1 and U.S. S3's are getting it next month, why is the Optimus G coming out in November (maybe Dec. for Sprint) with 4.0?

This is why people have little faith in LG.

cause of their custom crapware + phone carriers taking their sweet time approving updates
hence why the cdma galaxy nexus took so long to get 4.1

cause of their custom crapware + phone carriers taking their sweet time approving updates

I understand that but if Samsung can launch the Note 2 with the newest software why can't LG?

They're setting themselves up for failure (sales wise) out the gate. As a consumer with intermediate phone knowledge, why would I buy a Optimus G for 200 (on contract) with 4.0 when I could get a S3 for 200 or less with 4.1?...

I understand that but if Samsung can launch the Note 2 with the newest software why can't LG?

They're setting themselves up for failure (sales wise) out the gate. As a consumer with intermediate phone knowledge, why would I buy a Optimus G for 200 (on contract) with 4.0 when I could get a S3 for 200 or less with 4.1?...

guess lg doesnt have as many developers as samsung does & they started designing the optimums g and its custom software before 4.1 was released and now dont have resources to get 4.1 running stable before the carriers want the devices to start shipping out?

the only pros of the optimums g are the quad core processor and the 13 megapixel camera that isnt even on the at&t version. :smh:

Last edited:
guess lg doesnt have as many developers as samsung does & they started designing the optimums g and its custom software before 4.1 was released and now dont have resources to get 4.1 running stable before the carriers want the devices to start shipping out?
the only pros of the optimums g are the quad core processor and the 13 megapixel camera that isnt even on the at&t version. :smh:

If you read the review from The Verge, they say that the pictures from the AT&T version is better than the Sprint. I would also have to agree seeing a few samples that they have.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/15/3506326/lg-optimus-g-review-att-sprint

If you read the review from The Verge, they say that the pictures from the AT&T version is better than the Sprint. I would also have to agree seeing a few samples that they have.

optimus-g-att-sprint-compare.jpg

the at&t one does seem sharper & clearer

Unfortunately for Sprint, with smartphone cameras more pixels is not always better. I expected the 13-megapixel shooter to impress, given that LG is using it for the models it's shipping to other carriers around the world. Instead, I found the images to be soft with low contrast and forgettable dynamic range. I much preferred the 8-megapixel camera on AT&T's model, which improved on results in all of those areas. AT&T's camera also fared better in low light, perhaps because it's not trying to cram so many pixel sensors in such a small place.

like wtf? :smh:
more megapixels yet the image quality isnt as good and then they choose that camera for the international version.
I hope the nexus model gets the same camera that the at&t one has.

like wtf? :smh:
more megapixels yet the image quality isnt as good and then they choose that camera for the international version.
I hope the nexus model gets the same camera that the at&t one has.

megapixels don't mean quality though. actually less pixels would give you a sharper picture if the sensors are the same (i think that's how it goes when i was researching a camera).

Damn, it's not even close, night and day.

Back
Top Bottom