• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't know Samsung had a desktop manager (Kies 2.0). It looks easy enough to backup your phone and transfer media. Have any of you ever tried it? Just wondering how well it works.

:smh: never buying apps from amazon again. havent been able to install swiftkey in like a week :stoneface:

What's a good case for the Nexus 7?

Purchased this case when they had it for $10 and its pretty good. Keeps the nexus protected when i toss it in the bag & go, although idk if i'd spend the $17 bucks their currently asking for it.

hows the nexus 7 as far as an ereader goes? Thats what I primarily want it for, but I don't want the restrictions of a Kindle. Is there a lot of eye strain using something like the Kindle App?

Thinking about asking Santa for this for Christmas.

Finally, HD MAXX tomorrow. Been waiting on this joint since July :lol:. They already have a root method so lets get this JB poppin'. Can't wait for that battery life. Screen brightness on full tilt :lol:

Still waiting on that JB update for the S3.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean confirmed for “the coming months”

The Samsung Galaxy S3 has been tossed about in a sea of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean rumors for quite some time now, where we have seen the official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arrive for folks living in South Korea as well as being spotted in Sweden recently. Well, Samsung has stepped forward to quell the crowd that is slowly but surely growing impatient with Jelly Bean’s delay, claiming that the Android 4.1 update has been confirmed to come to ALL versions of the Galaxy S3. The thing is, Samsung blinked when asked for a release time window, claiming that the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update will be released “in the coming months.”

Don’t you think that this is just all too frustrating? Samsung claims that the update’s release actually depends on their carrier partners, which means the burden has fallen upon the shoulders of AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and U.S. Cellular to decide just when the Jelly Bean update will arrive, and via which method.
Link

:rolleyes

Imagine if the rumored "HTC Nexus 5" comes to fruition and it uses that new 5 inch Super LCD 3 panel . Sheesh 

Imagine if the rumored "HTC Nexus 5" comes to fruition and it uses that new 5 inch Super LCD 3 panel . Sheesh 

Its driving me nuts. I have like $300 set aside JUST for a new phone. First LG Nexus, then Sony Nexus, now HTC nexus. Like I said, I don't think I'm getting a new phone for MONTHS. It'll def be a nexus but which one?????

Its driving me nuts. I have like $300 set aside JUST for a new phone. First LG Nexus, then Sony Nexus, now HTC nexus. Like I said, I don't think I'm getting a new phone for MONTHS. It'll def be a nexus but which one?????

If that HTC becomes a Nexus then def go with the HTC.
Me personally, I've been waiting since June and I'm tired of it. Grabbing the Note 2 as soon as it releases.

Anyone have any idea why my gmail isn't being pushed to my phone anymore? Using an unlocked Galaxy Nexus. Been working fine and suddenly i noticed i only get emails when i open the gmail app and refresh. Settings have gmail sync checked off but still takes upwards of 10-15 minutes to get emails which is pretty annoying. Cleared the cache as well as turned off the phone and took the battery and powered up again and still isn't being pushed instantly. Any ideas?

Don't know if this will help but I was having the same problem. There's a icon near on the phone where you goto adjust screen brightness and turn on wifi. It almost looks like a recycle logo but only with 2 arrows. Well I thought that was to rotate the phone screen but its actually the sync logo. I had it off and wasn't getting any emails. I turned it on and have no problems now. Try that

That HTC Butterfly J looks :wow: :x

if that becomes a Nexus in the USA :pimp: I wont even consider what LG/Sony have to offer

:x

Im debating between the Galaxy Tab's or Nexus 7... What is the better deal? Pros and cons?
I don't have a Galaxy Tab but the N7 has been really good so far and has been said to be the best Android tab available right now. You can find a bunch of hands on reviews for both on youtube and see how they look. Stock Android is nice and you don't have to deal with all the bloatware and extra stuff.

If that HTC becomes a Nexus then def go with the HTC.
Me personally, I've been waiting since June and I'm tired of it. Grabbing the Note 2 as soon as it releases.

I believe this as well.. Out of the 3 I'd roll with htc

Im debating between the Galaxy Tab's or Nexus 7... What is the better deal? Pros and cons?

I got the galaxy tab 7 inch for my mom well before the Nexus 7 dropped. (I wouldn't have bought it but it was gift for mothers day) Not to knock it down or anything it has what some majority people expect from a android device "Expandable Storage" and a "Rear Camera". However that is not much of selling point for some users but might be for others. The device is sluggish at performing things when multitasking, cause the processor just can't keep up to my standards as a power user. Touchwiz really bogs things down imo.

I've haven't gotten the Nexus 7 just yet, but i've tested out my friends Nexus 7 and its stupid wicked fast . Jelly Bean "Project Butter" is for more noticeable of its smoothness and responsiveness than using it on my Galaxy Nexus, cause the processor and the gpu is much faster than my phone. Its hands down the best Android tablet to buy period. I'll hold my purchase till Google announces the 32gb Nexus 7 which they might drop the 8gb and 16gb prices down.

The battery for my N7 drains faster than I would like and also seems like it takes forever to charge. Maybe I need to drain the battery a few more times to calibrate it.

^
Takes mine about 4-5 hours. I was actually looking at articles on the Microsoft Slate. Looks interesting. Would like to buy one but out of my price range right now. I could work on all of my assignments and projects on it with that Microsoft Office integration.

Back
Top Bottom