• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally started using those "cards" on Google Now/search app thing. Why have I ignored/never knew about this? :smh:

Got a question about Google now.

So kinda new to it cause I just got ICS.

I keep getting notifications for the Giants/Reds game last night (the baseball in the notification bar). I keep clearing it, but it keeps coming back. Any ideas?

Try going to Now and click the settings icon for the sports score card, you can change when the notification appears and for what teams

I have options for "Card Appears" (before/during/after, I have during and after checked), Edit Teams, and Game Details. Game details is set on low priority, which is the only option besides off.

Uncheck "after" and that should do it

[APP][4.0+] Gmail 4.2 (Root Required)

Instruction:
1. Download the apk from HERE.
2. Make a titanium backup of your Gmail App first.
3. If you are have your Gmail app installed in Data/App, Delete them first, if not skip this step. You won't lose your Gmail data, dont worry
4. Copy the Gmail.apk using any root explorer to System/App.
5. Reboot.
6. Launch the Gmail app, and your Gmail data will be still there.

I have yet to try it myself, so please do this at your OWN caution. Let me know if it does or doesnt work for you.

Credit: XDA forum

Instruction:
3. If you are have your Gmail app installed in Data/App, Delete them first, if not skip this step. You won't lose your Gmail data, dont worry
5. Reboot.

I have yet to try it myself, so please do this at your OWN caution. Let me know if it does or doesnt work for you.

bout to hit this up right now

wifey wants the note 2 also... her *** cant even take care of phones... i even bought he a case, used it a couple times.. dropped the phone in the toilet, the s2 taking a beating but still running like a honda.. matter fact she dont take care of anything... purses, her dirty *** mdx :x

Instruction:
5. Reboot.
works for me, thanks!

Yup, just did it myself.. the swipe to remove emails will be nice for me now I don't have to check everything then delete.. I can just swipe and go...

The zoom in email is what I really like, though.. good looking out boost +1 for you sirrr

Last edited:
What case (if any) are yall using for the S3?
sgp-spigen-samsung-galaxy-s3-i9300-neo-hybrid-infinite-white-.jpg

Spigen neo hybrid case.

[quotename="Nawzlew" url="/t/264167/vv-vv-official-android-os-device-thread-vv-vv/25170#post_16433693"]Apex or Nova?[/quote]

I don't think there is much of a difference between the two, but to answer the question, I use Nova more.

-Drew

Last edited:
wifey wants the note 2 also... her *** cant even take care of phones... i even bought he a case, used it a couple times.. dropped the phone in the toilet, the s2 taking a beating but still running like a honda.. matter fact she dont take care of anything... purses, her dirty *** mdx :x

Bruh... My girl dont take care of **** either. Her truck hasn't been washed since last yr...it's a 2010 :smh

The otter box is the best thing to ever happen to her hah

[quote durty pancakes" url="/t/2shipped. -vv-official-android-os-device-thread-vv-vv/25180_20#post_16434442"]
Are you having any issues with it? Specifically the power button being pressed down too much?[/quote]
I have to press the buttons harder than usual, but otherwise the case does the job. I got my case from eBay for $16 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom