• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rumor has it that launch will be October 29th for $399.99 on Google play. Also their are reports that the 8GB model was just a test device and it will come in 16GB and 32GB flavors, let's hope that's true 

HAPPY MFin BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! birthday the 30th. This WILL BE COPPED. PrePaid GSM 4 Life yo.

i asked this a few pages ago but nobody answered :frown:

how will we know if a white version of the LG nexus is coming out? will it be announced on release date or will it just randomly happen

plz respond

will rep

Last edited:
Pinch to zoom, THANK YOU GOOGLE GODS.
It's been a long time coming.. the new gmail looks niice
pimp.gif

And WaitWut don't think we'll know until they announce it

Looking forward to that gmail update, swipe to delete has been missed since i came from an iphone. Pinch to zoom will come in handy as well.

^^thanks for the replies guys. I can't use swipe : lol...it gets me too frustrated lol. Plus I've been using the evo HTC keyboard for the last 3 years so I got really comfortable with it. I will def look into swiftkey though.

I came from a Blackberry and giving up the physical keyboard was one of my biggest concerns, but the speed and accuracy of Swiftkey have helped me with the transition. I love it.

I may be in the dark here but i didn't like swiftkey. I liked the stock jelly bean keyboard that came on the nexus.

i asked this a few pages ago but nobody answered :frown:
how will we know if a white version of the LG nexus is coming out? will it be announced on release date or will it just randomly happen
plz respond
will rep

hard to say but I doubt it. nexus has only been released in one color at launch and a white one came later (much later I think).

A white Nexus 4 is gonna drop . A couple different sources have said LG is releasing a black and white version .

Got a question about Google now.

So kinda new to it cause I just got ICS.

I keep getting notifications for the Giants/Reds game last night (the baseball in the notification bar). I keep clearing it, but it keeps coming back. Any ideas?

Well damn just downloaded swiftkey and I am impressed. Like someone said earlier this keyboard is scary good....finishing my sentences and ish. I ain't emm mad :smokin

Thanks for the recommendations :smokin

Anyway to disable the corny looking smileys on the s3 :nerd:

just picked up and activated my GNex. The smoothness is almost too much :pimp: thing was in mint condition too

And, if the LG Nexus is worth buying, I'll get that one and pass the GNex to the wife.

:pimp: #TeamNexus

I may be in the dark here but i didn't like swiftkey. I liked the stock jelly bean keyboard that came on the nexus.
Same here, I bought Swiftkey and didn't think it warranted the hype.
Iono.. the more I've used it the better it has gotten.. I think that's just how it goes.. the more it learns how you type the more accurate the predictions are.. I honestly don't even have to type much when I talk to my girl.. that thing predicts damn near everything I'm trying to say and I just keep hitting space bar to accept
laugh.gif

What case (if any) are yall using for the S3?
I'm using a big *** otterbox.. because I've dropped my previous phones so much.

My S2 has dents in every corner of that thing
laugh.gif
My S3 although very beautiful and feels great nude.. and I feel it was a great investment because I can't even remember honestly how many times I've dropped my S3 since I got it

I keep getting notifications for the Giants/Reds game last night (the baseball in the notification bar). I keep clearing it, but it keeps coming back. Any ideas?

Try going to Now and click the settings icon for the sports score card, you can change when the notification appears and for what teams

Try going to Now and click the settings icon for the sports score card, you can change when the notification appears and for what teams

I have options for "Card Appears" (before/during/after, I have during and after checked), Edit Teams, and Game Details. Game details is set on low priority, which is the only option besides off.

Back
Top Bottom