Vigilante Rat Hunting Group

I thought about that as well. They still be letting them dogs lick em and ****.

:smh: Disgusting. I’ve seen people kissing thier dogs, their is a limit and people who are habitualty line stepping human and animal relationships.

I like dogs but I just won’t won’t bring myself to take Care of one.

Good Doc on Netflix. Rat epidemic is insane but it's crazy to see how the rest of the world deals with it. These dudes in India wildin' tho.

Hunting rats at night in a group without gloves with your pets?! :smh:
Expected this behavior from Floridians.

The rat crawling up that dude on the train had me rolling. Also
"wouldn't tucking my pants into my socks work?"
".................."*duck tape ripping. :lol:

Man, listen....

Read an article back in the day about a part of Florida that puts out AMAZING football players. They hone their skills in the offseason chasing rabbits in fields. Not sure if it's still practiced, but check out the vid:

One day these rats will be gone for good and extinct but they multiply so quick and so much its almost impossible.

Idk how but someone will find a way.

Now roaches? Thats a WHOLE different ballgame i want no parts of.

I feel like the largest rats I've ever seen were in DC and the Philippines lol.

Rats and roaches ain’t going no where ever.

Matta fact roaches def ain’t cuz they’ve been around since the dinosaur era right? I actually heard through scientist that’s where they started to multiply after they had already went extinct.

Dinosaur feces had them multiply like crazy.

Matta fact roaches def ain’t cuz they’ve been around since the dinosaur era right? I actually heard through scientist that’s where they started to multiply after they had already went extinct.

Dinosaur feces had them multiply like crazy.
Roaches have survive nuclear bombs. Joints are immortal as a species.

Nyc does have a rat problem but it’s overhyped because it more dense and more populated than any other city in the us. Chicago has a bigger rat problem and dc, la are getting worse and worse and not that far behind nyc. Not to mention cities abroad that get romanticized like Paris and London that are worse than nyc.

Back
Top Bottom