Vigilante Rat Hunting Group

Bodegas don’t have cats because they make nice pets

Huh? They should invest in some cats.

At my job our warehouse had mice eating through boxes and some rubber car parts. My coworker that maintains the warehouse brought two feral (street) cats and within a week, there was no mice to be found.

Cats left tho after the mice finished and he stopped feeding them. Them cats wasnt playing that.

Huh? They should invest in some cats.

At my job our warehouse had mice eating through boxes and some rubber car parts. My coworker that maintains the warehouse brought two feral (street) cats and within a week, there was no mice to be found.

Cats left tho after the mice finished and he stopped feeding them. Them cats wasnt playing that.

That’s what’s he’s saying. The bodegas do have cats, they aren’t there just for show they are there for rat/mice control.

Skunks are scary af. Was walking through this complex one time and seen something a few feet ahead. Thought it was a cat, then seen the white stripe. Turn around and ran as fast as I could the opposite direction.

Another time we were chilling outside this building and this skunk popped up outta nowhere and started coming towards us. We ran to the whip so damn fast.

I've seen a fox in the city before. We also have coyotes that pop up in certain parts.

^I200 runs directly behind my house. They cut down a lot of trees to build that joint. Those animals have no where to go so they hit the homes.

Racoons on my deck, going through the garbage can. Lookin at me like "what you gonna do"

I just continue with my day.

That’s what’s he’s saying. The bodegas do have cats, they aren’t there just for show they are there for rat/mice control.

Ah gotcha, the original post confused me

Last edited:
Skunks are a legit part of life in NYC. Found a baby skunk one time. It looked dead, but I wasn't staying around for mama skunk to find us together if that wasn't the case. I've seen racoons, deer, and coyote.

Definitely get yourself a cat in the city. After a few weeks, the vermin learn which apartments to avoid.

Skunks are a legit part of life in NYC. Found a baby skunk one time. It looked dead, but I wasn't staying around for mama skunk to find us together if that wasn't the case. I've seen racoons, deer, and coyote.

Definitely get yourself a cat in the city. After a few weeks, the vermin learn which apartments to avoid.

Yup.

I dead *** saw a bat one time :lol:

I was surprised how bad it smelled in some areas when I was in NYC. I understand the limited by space but having all the trash on the curb certainly doesn't help things.

Hunting rats at night in a group without gloves with your pets?! :smh:
Expected this behavior from Floridians.

The rat crawling up that dude on the train had me rolling. Also
"wouldn't tucking my pants into my socks work?"
".................."*duck tape ripping. :lol:

Just to think about it we got some rats on this forum. Hitting that report button cause they caught feels.

im the **** i think i need some toilet paper... that's why rats follow the paper trail

Last edited:
Hunting rats at night in a group without gloves with your pets?! :smh:
Expected this behavior from Floridians.

The rat crawling up that dude on the train had me rolling. Also
"wouldn't tucking my pants into my socks work?"
".................."*duck tape ripping. :lol:

Yeah the lack of common sense people exude is baffling to me at times. You're aware of how toxic they are to society, but are willing to pick a bloody one up without gloves :lol:

Yeah the lack of common sense people exude is baffling to me at times. You're aware of how toxic they are to society, but are willing to pick a bloody one up without gloves :lol:
6231A17A-C99B-4F00-89E8-856E3C785E00.gif

Im from nyc you wouldn’t see me doing dumb ish like that.

I thought also wouldn’t those dogs catch diseases from all that rat blood that’s might kill them in the long run? Yeah they get shots but that can only do so little.

6231A17A-C99B-4F00-89E8-856E3C785E00.gif

Im from nyc you wouldn’t see me doing dumb ish like that.

I thought also wouldn’t those dogs catch diseases from all that rat blood that’s might kill them in the long run? Yeah they get shots but that can only do so little.

I thought about that as well. They still be letting them dogs lick em and ****.

Back
Top Bottom