Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i cant wait to see the negativity when the new iphone comes out lol people

DO NOT BUY THE VZW IPHONE

wink.gif

laugh.gif

you think an iphone 5 will be that much different?
Maybe LTE support, but I don't see apple making big upgrades with the iphone. They never do
Actually you are wrong, the iPhone 5 is going to be a complete overhaul from the iPhone 4. It is going to have a custom made dual core processor, better graphics chip (as if the current one is a slouch), and a bigger screen. After the antenna-gate and the early photos being leaked by the Gizmodo Steve Jobs wants to start anew.

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe LTE support, but I don't see apple making big upgrades with the iphone. They never do
Actually you are wrong, the iPhone 5 is going to be a complete overhaul from the iPhone 4. It is going to have a custom made dual core processor, better graphics chip (as if the current one is a slouch), and a bigger screen. After the antenna-gate and the early photos being leaked by the Gizmodo Steve Jobs wants to start anew.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

wink.gif

laugh.gif

So this should be the one coming out this year, or you thing they are going to do a 4G type deal?

wink.gif

laugh.gif

So this should be the one coming out this year, or you thing they are going to do a 4G type deal?

wink.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

i wouldnt look too much into LTE being that its not even offered everywhere... ill wait until it expands everywhere like 3g

i wouldnt look too much into LTE being that its not even offered everywhere... ill wait until it expands everywhere like 3g

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Im gonna stick with my bb for a little while....until then im gonna see how things go for the iphone.

!@#$ Real Madrid and your Avy lol
roll.gif

Dude is so disrespectful. Must suck losing to Barcelona so much.

On the Verizon note, I'm tired about hearing this phone at work.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Im gonna stick with my bb for a little while....until then im gonna see how things go for the iphone.

!@#$ Real Madrid and your Avy lol
roll.gif

Dude is so disrespectful. Must suck losing to Barcelona so much.

On the Verizon note, I'm tired about hearing this phone at work.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I got the 32gb for my girl using my new every 2 credit (main line).

I was charged $299 ($341 after taxes).

Is that right???

That sounds off. If your new every 2 credit is the same as mine ($100) shouldn't you have paid $199? Unless the 32gb was priced at $399 which I doubt.
My girl bought the 16gb and she only paid $100 + taxes.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I got the 32gb for my girl using my new every 2 credit (main line).

I was charged $299 ($341 after taxes).

Is that right???

That sounds off. If your new every 2 credit is the same as mine ($100) shouldn't you have paid $199? Unless the 32gb was priced at $399 which I doubt.
My girl bought the 16gb and she only paid $100 + taxes.

Back
Top Bottom