Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

i dont the new iphone that drops will be that much different.

and of course the 3GS and 4 were completley different it was a whole new model. 3GS was just an upgrade from the iphone 3.

i think we will see a iphone 4GS type model drop then next year will be the iphone 5.

its just too soon to go to a complete overhaul.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

selling more =/= better product.

Aren't you the one touting android sales sheets on in that thread? 
grin.gif

yeah, but android IS a better product...i'd never get a iphone, for what? a apple logo....
laugh.gif
Perhaps maybe a phone that doesnt need a task manager, or a rom manager, or better yet a phone that you can actually use your hardware on. Ive checked the Android market it offers about the same amount of quality applications as Dos.

I got the 32gb for my girl using my new every 2 credit (main line).

I was charged $299 ($341 after taxes).

Is that right???
Correct.

I wonder if ATT's network will be changed after it loses so many vzw customers.
yes it will, att will lose customers to verizon therefore att network will open up a bit as far as data plus theres a transition going on towards lte thatll be set middle of the year so youll see some changes.

I got the 32gb for my girl using my new every 2 credit (main line).

I was charged $299 ($341 after taxes).

Is that right???
Correct.

I wonder if ATT's network will be changed after it loses so many vzw customers.
yes it will, att will lose customers to verizon therefore att network will open up a bit as far as data plus theres a transition going on towards lte thatll be set middle of the year so youll see some changes.

Lh
Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

grin.gif

yeah, but android IS a better product...i'd never get a iphone, for what? a apple logo....
laugh.gif
Perhaps maybe a phone that doesnt need a task manager, or a rom manager, or better yet a phone that you can actually use your hardware on. Ive checked the Android market it offers about the same amount of quality applications as Dos.

You don't need a task or rom manager for android. Just doesn't hurt to have one.I've never used a rom manager before. I'm still on stock 2.2 also though

Lh

grin.gif

laugh.gif

You don't need a task or rom manager for android. Just doesn't hurt to have one.I've never used a rom manager before. I'm still on stock 2.2 also though

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Lh

grin.gif

laugh.gif

According to the android market website a Rom Manager is in the top 10 paid apps and the task manager is in the top 10 free apps. Android is going the same path windows mobile did. No phone user wants to deal with flashing roms. Its such an old stupid idea that I have no idea how it has came back around in Android.

Lh

grin.gif

laugh.gif

According to the android market website a Rom Manager is in the top 10 paid apps and the task manager is in the top 10 free apps. Android is going the same path windows mobile did. No phone user wants to deal with flashing roms. Its such an old stupid idea that I have no idea how it has came back around in Android.

options never hurt...all that is purely for custom tweakin'....

i rather have da option to do it then to not do it.

so i ask apple iphone users....what are you gonna tell someone who's runnin froyo or gingerbread android what are we missing from not having a iphone? especially those

with 3.7-4.3 inches screens.....besides gettin da smug looks when we go to da apple store?
laugh.gif

so i ask apple iphone users....what are you gonna tell someone who's runnin froyo or gingerbread android what are we missing from not having a iphone? especially those

with 3.7-4.3 inches screens.....besides gettin da smug looks when we go to da apple store?
laugh.gif

From what I understand you only need to flash roms if you want a custom one. Other than that there's no need.
I don't see how its a bad thing to the option on using custom ones instead of stock and keeping all that bloat ware you never use

From what I understand you only need to flash roms if you want a custom one. Other than that there's no need.
I don't see how its a bad thing to the option on using custom ones instead of stock and keeping all that bloat ware you never use

laugh.gif

Options do hurt when stupid non avanced phone users try to apply their custom roms and brick their phones. Last time I checked you are missing out on 99% of the good apps on the mobile platform.

laugh.gif

Options do hurt when stupid non avanced phone users try to apply their custom roms and brick their phones. Last time I checked you are missing out on 99% of the good apps on the mobile platform.

There should be no need for a custom rom to be honest. Every custom rom has its pros and CONS. And its not like people are trying to flash their roms just for options sakes most of them want to fix a problem they have with the OS i.e to much bloatware, bad battery life, and mainly not having the most recent os. All of these problems shouldn't exist on the platform.

There should be no need for a custom rom to be honest. Every custom rom has its pros and CONS. And its not like people are trying to flash their roms just for options sakes most of them want to fix a problem they have with the OS i.e to much bloatware, bad battery life, and mainly not having the most recent os. All of these problems shouldn't exist on the platform.

I'll say this.

If Apple made a 4.3 inch screen or even 4.0 inch LTE Iphone I would be the first to sign up for it.

Until then I'm Thunderbolting.

I'll say this.

If Apple made a 4.3 inch screen or even 4.0 inch LTE Iphone I would be the first to sign up for it.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I'll say this.

4 inches MAX. The evo is way to big for a phone and bigger the screen = more power consumptions. Evo looks like a damn picture frame with that little stand.

I'll say this.

4 inches MAX. The evo is way to big for a phone and bigger the screen = more power consumptions. Evo looks like a damn picture frame with that little stand.

I'll say this.

yea i dont like the Evo because the screen is huge and the phone overall is huge, cant even fit it in your pocket unless your wearing size 50 jeans
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom