Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i cant wait to see the negativity when the new iphone comes out lol people

DO NOT BUY THE VZW IPHONE

wink.gif

laugh.gif

you think an iphone 5 will be that much different?
Maybe LTE support, but I don't see apple making big upgrades with the iphone. They never do
Actually you are wrong, the iPhone 5 is going to be a complete overhaul from the iPhone 4. It is going to have a custom made dual core processor, better graphics chip (as if the current one is a slouch), and a bigger screen. After the antenna-gate and the early photos being leaked by the Gizmodo Steve Jobs wants to start anew.
link to these leaked photos you speak of?!?!?!

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe LTE support, but I don't see apple making big upgrades with the iphone. They never do
Actually you are wrong, the iPhone 5 is going to be a complete overhaul from the iPhone 4. It is going to have a custom made dual core processor, better graphics chip (as if the current one is a slouch), and a bigger screen. After the antenna-gate and the early photos being leaked by the Gizmodo Steve Jobs wants to start anew.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

wink.gif

laugh.gif

He's speaking off pure speculation.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

wink.gif

laugh.gif

He's speaking off pure speculation.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

WOW.

Is there some sort of underground iPhone conspiracy going on?!

How is it selling for OVER $1,000 on eBay?!?!?!

Hype much?
No thats what the AT&T iPhone was selling for when it was released this summer. People like iPhones dont let those Android Fanboys on here make you believe otherwise. iPhone can outsell any phone on any carrier its been proven already twice. Even the OG iPhone was a success and it was $400.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

WOW.

Is there some sort of underground iPhone conspiracy going on?!

How is it selling for OVER $1,000 on eBay?!?!?!

Hype much?
No thats what the AT&T iPhone was selling for when it was released this summer. People like iPhones dont let those Android Fanboys on here make you believe otherwise. iPhone can outsell any phone on any carrier its been proven already twice. Even the OG iPhone was a success and it was $400.

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Both of you are kind of right.  OMG it will be a good phone (iphone 5) if you dont have a 4.  There have been plenty of reports that this new iphone coming this summer wont be 4g or lte.  Probably because of the fact theyre supposed to produce 1 model with cdma and gsm support like a BB storm so that they dont have to make different models for att and verizon which makes sense.  But to jump from a 4 to a 5 just for a slightly bigger screen isnt justification to upgrade from a 4.  Like you said the graphics on the 4 arent a slouch

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Both of you are kind of right.  OMG it will be a good phone (iphone 5) if you dont have a 4.  There have been plenty of reports that this new iphone coming this summer wont be 4g or lte.  Probably because of the fact theyre supposed to produce 1 model with cdma and gsm support like a BB storm so that they dont have to make different models for att and verizon which makes sense.  But to jump from a 4 to a 5 just for a slightly bigger screen isnt justification to upgrade from a 4.  Like you said the graphics on the 4 arent a slouch

Attention all Existing Verizon Customers - Check your accounts now, Verizon tried to pull a sly one on me and reduce my $100 credit down to $50. I noticed earlier when I went to pay my bill. I called Verizon right away and the rep was very helpful. They went ahead and applied a $50 credit to my account.

Wanted to throw that out there in case any of you are in the same shoes as me. She also stated that with the new 4G phones the data will remain the same, however the insurance will now be $10 a month. Only two claims allowed per year.

Attention all Existing Verizon Customers - Check your accounts now, Verizon tried to pull a sly one on me and reduce my $100 credit down to $50. I noticed earlier when I went to pay my bill. I called Verizon right away and the rep was very helpful. They went ahead and applied a $50 credit to my account.

Wanted to throw that out there in case any of you are in the same shoes as me. She also stated that with the new 4G phones the data will remain the same, however the insurance will now be $10 a month. Only two claims allowed per year.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by ninjahood

selling more =/= better product.

Aren't you the one touting android sales sheets on in that thread? 
grin.gif

More like, isnt he the one on T-Mobile network.  LOL I don't care if T-Mobile had a time machine phone I would never go to that POS network.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

More like, isnt he the one on T-Mobile network.  LOL I don't care if T-Mobile had a time machine phone I would never go to that POS network.
laugh.gif

lol you mad? iPhone has better apps, more accessories, and will be the number 1 selling phone on the top 2 biggest service providers. Plus standardized hardware on all versions = no fragmentation. Oh yeah lets not forget iPhone has the better build quality and the best warranty.

lol you mad? iPhone has better apps, more accessories, and will be the number 1 selling phone on the top 2 biggest service providers. Plus standardized hardware on all versions = no fragmentation. Oh yeah lets not forget iPhone has the better build quality and the best warranty.

grin.gif

yeah, but android IS a better product...i'd never get a iphone, for what? a apple logo....
laugh.gif

grin.gif

yeah, but android IS a better product...i'd never get a iphone, for what? a apple logo....
laugh.gif

i dont the new iphone that drops will be that much different.

and of course the 3GS and 4 were completley different it was a whole new model. 3GS was just an upgrade from the iphone 3.

i think we will see a iphone 4GS type model drop then next year will be the iphone 5.

its just too soon to go to a complete overhaul.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Perhaps maybe a phone that doesnt need a task manager, or a rom manager, or better yet a phone that you can actually use your hardware on. Ive checked the Android market it offers about the same amount of quality applications as Dos.

Back
Top Bottom