Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Verizon iPhone Trade In & iPhone available starting 2/9

You can trade your iphone from ATT to get iPhone from Verizon.

http://www.trade-in.vzw.com/

Welcome to Verizon Wireless Trade-In Program

Look no further to trade in your old device. Regardless
of carrier, we accept all devices and models – even the
iPhone from AT&T. By using the Verizon Wireless Trade-In
Program, you are disposing of your device in a simple and easy way.

In just 4 simple steps, you can determine the value of your

device and receive a Verizon Wireless gift card!

iPhone avaliable on verizon - 
====================
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2...iphone.jsp

whenever the iphone 5 comes out it will come out for both verizon and att. it would be dumb for verizon to always be almost a year behind in technology. and i think by the time the iphone 6 comes out it will be on sprint and Tmobile i can even see them getting the iphone 5 before xmas. if nothing is holding apple back from doing it why wouldn't they?

whenever the iphone 5 comes out it will come out for both verizon and att. it would be dumb for verizon to always be almost a year behind in technology. and i think by the time the iphone 6 comes out it will be on sprint and Tmobile i can even see them getting the iphone 5 before xmas. if nothing is holding apple back from doing it why wouldn't they?

Originally Posted by Air273

Lol they don't want to kill android that's why.

Lol they don't want to kill android that's why.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by RFX45

Ordered these Stealth Guard for the iPhone.
Is it any good? 

It's free and only have to pay shipping so why not?
I'd recommend getting a full case that covers the back glass. The back glass is can crack if dropped and the front screen to. Plus the quality on the phones build is so good that you want to protect it.
Gotcha, thanks. Should still be good as a screen cover though, right?

Is it any good? 

I'd recommend getting a full case that covers the back glass. The back glass is can crack if dropped and the front screen to. Plus the quality on the phones build is so good that you want to protect it.

Is it any good? 

Yeah I guess if your into screen protectors but a case is a way better investment if your going to bug something. I don't have any scratches on my screen and i use it a lot.

Is it any good? 

Yeah I guess if your into screen protectors but a case is a way better investment if your going to bug something. I don't have any scratches on my screen and i use it a lot.

Im gonna stick with my bb for a little while....until then im gonna see how things go for the iphone.

Im gonna stick with my bb for a little while....until then im gonna see how things go for the iphone.

Is it any good? 

Oh yah, planning to buy a case too but I figure I can have a case and the screen protector at the same time.
Just justifying it cuz I already bought it.
happy.gif

Is it any good? 

Oh yah, planning to buy a case too but I figure I can have a case and the screen protector at the same time.
Just justifying it cuz I already bought it.
happy.gif

In the UK all the carriers had the iphone 4, so one day I'm sure it will be the same here in the states.

In the UK all the carriers had the iphone 4, so one day I'm sure it will be the same here in the states.

Just a quick heads up to everyone...Just checked m email from Verizon..Had a FedEx tracking number..I clicked it, and it said that my iPhone shipped today and estimated delivary date is February 7th. So check your emails..

Just a quick heads up to everyone...Just checked m email from Verizon..Had a FedEx tracking number..I clicked it, and it said that my iPhone shipped today and estimated delivary date is February 7th. So check your emails..

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i cant wait to see the negativity when the new iphone comes out lol people

DO NOT BUY THE VZW IPHONE

wink.gif

laugh.gif

you think an iphone 5 will be that much different?
Maybe LTE support, but I don't see apple making big upgrades with the iphone. They never do

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe LTE support, but I don't see apple making big upgrades with the iphone. They never do

Originally Posted by omgitswes

wink.gif

laugh.gif

The difference between 3GS and 4 was a HUGE leap.

Retina Display (from 480 x 320 to 960 x 640)
New Camera (From 3 Megapixel to 5 Megapixel) with Led Flash and 720p Recording (from VGA 640 x 480)
Front Camera
They added Wireless N support
Added Three-axis gyro for more interactive applications (essentially an upgraded accelerometer)
New A4 CPU (from 600 mhz to 1 GHZ)
More ram (From 256 MBs to 512 MBs)
2 Hours more battery life (From 5 hours of 3g surfing to 7 hours)

Thats a pretty good upgrade from the last model

Originally Posted by omgitswes

wink.gif

laugh.gif

The difference between 3GS and 4 was a HUGE leap.

Retina Display (from 480 x 320 to 960 x 640)
New Camera (From 3 Megapixel to 5 Megapixel) with Led Flash and 720p Recording (from VGA 640 x 480)
Front Camera
They added Wireless N support
Added Three-axis gyro for more interactive applications (essentially an upgraded accelerometer)
New A4 CPU (from 600 mhz to 1 GHZ)
More ram (From 256 MBs to 512 MBs)
2 Hours more battery life (From 5 hours of 3g surfing to 7 hours)

Thats a pretty good upgrade from the last model

ah okay, didn't know the specs.
All I knew was the front facing camera and retina display.

Maybe by the time my contract is up, a newer iphone will get me to switch from android. I really want a physical keyboard though, so I doubt it.

ah okay, didn't know the specs.
All I knew was the front facing camera and retina display.

Maybe by the time my contract is up, a newer iphone will get me to switch from android. I really want a physical keyboard though, so I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom