Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

They are just jerks about the Iphone. Verizon is offering a one year deal on the Thunderbolt. It will be $329. This is why I plan on buying the Thunderbolt for a year, and getting the Summer 2012 Iphone cheap!

Im doing the same. Question, does that $329 include your Verizon credit? I have $100 credit. Either way, no way in hell am I sticking with the Thunderbolt for two years.
You can't use credit on a one year contract.

They are just jerks about the Iphone. Verizon is offering a one year deal on the Thunderbolt. It will be $329. This is why I plan on buying the Thunderbolt for a year, and getting the Summer 2012 Iphone cheap!

Im doing the same. Question, does that $329 include your Verizon credit? I have $100 credit. Either way, no way in hell am I sticking with the Thunderbolt for two years.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by RFX45

Another question since I am new to all of these but with the Iphone for verizon, can you make calls and use data at the same time?

nope, unless you using wifi

Thanks for the info. Probably won't affect me but it's always good to know.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Another question since I am new to all of these but with the Iphone for verizon, can you make calls and use data at the same time?

nope, unless you using wifi

Thanks for the info. Probably won't affect me but it's always good to know.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

D'oh! So what happens with my $100 credit? Do I lose it?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

D'oh! So what happens with my $100 credit? Do I lose it?

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Will I be able to use the credit in march when my upgrade comes? Or is the credit only for the preorder?

If you have the credit it's good for whenever you upgrade next.

Will I be able to use the credit in march when my upgrade comes? Or is the credit only for the preorder?

If you have the credit it's good for whenever you upgrade next.

I woke up this mornin at my normal time..hopped on the computer..and placed my order for the iPhone 32gb..i can't wait..suppose to ship out on February 10th
pimp.gif

I woke up this mornin at my normal time..hopped on the computer..and placed my order for the iPhone 32gb..i can't wait..suppose to ship out on February 10th
pimp.gif

Yup you can use the credit on any phone you sign a two year contract for.

And to the guy that asked about the credit going away. Yes if you sign a one year contract it goes away forever.  Well until Verizon doesn't grow customers as fast as they planned and they have to bring it back.
laugh.gif

Heads up. Just so everybody knows if you have New every two credit and used it, its gone forever now. There aren't any more early upgrades or new every new two credit.

Yup you can use the credit on any phone you sign a two year contract for.

And to the guy that asked about the credit going away. Yes if you sign a one year contract it goes away forever.  Well until Verizon doesn't grow customers as fast as they planned and they have to bring it back.
laugh.gif

Heads up. Just so everybody knows if you have New every two credit and used it, its gone forever now. There aren't any more early upgrades or new every new two credit.

I wouldn't be surprised if the phone comes from Verizon themselves.
Every time I make an online order from Verizon, it usually arrives earlier than their expected ship date.

I wouldn't be surprised if the phone comes from Verizon themselves.
Every time I make an online order from Verizon, it usually arrives earlier than their expected ship date.

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones, Mobile Handsets
[h4]Verizon halts iPhone pre-orders, brings back everyone's favorite technician for new ad (video)[/h4]
By Ross Miller posted Feb 3rd 2011 8:41PM

post_icon_video.gif

As they say, "Ye who snoozes, something something something, set your alarm for launch morning." Take solace in a new dramatic commercial for Verizon iPhone featuring you-know-who -- it's after the break.

THAT WAS FAST. Can't believe they sold out of their pre orders that fast. Either they didnt have a lot allocated for preorders or they are trying to start a frenzy. They said they would have at least 10 million by launch.

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones, Mobile Handsets
[h4]Verizon halts iPhone pre-orders, brings back everyone's favorite technician for new ad (video)[/h4]
By Ross Miller posted Feb 3rd 2011 8:41PM

post_icon_video.gif

As they say, "Ye who snoozes, something something something, set your alarm for launch morning." Take solace in a new dramatic commercial for Verizon iPhone featuring you-know-who -- it's after the break.

THAT WAS FAST. Can't believe they sold out of their pre orders that fast. Either they didnt have a lot allocated for preorders or they are trying to start a frenzy. They said they would have at least 10 million by launch.

Ordered these Stealth Guard for the iPhone.
Is it any good? 

It's free and only have to pay shipping so why not?

I'd recommend getting a full case that covers the back glass. The back glass is can crack if dropped and the front screen to. Plus the quality on the phones build is so good that you want to protect it.

Ordered these Stealth Guard for the iPhone.
Is it any good? 

It's free and only have to pay shipping so why not?

I'd recommend getting a full case that covers the back glass. The back glass is can crack if dropped and the front screen to. Plus the quality on the phones build is so good that you want to protect it.

Verizon iPhone Trade In & iPhone available starting 2/9

You can trade your iphone from ATT to get iPhone from Verizon.

http://www.trade-in.vzw.com/

Welcome to Verizon Wireless Trade-In Program

Look no further to trade in your old device. Regardless
of carrier, we accept all devices and models – even the
iPhone from AT&T. By using the Verizon Wireless Trade-In
Program, you are disposing of your device in a simple and easy way.

In just 4 simple steps, you can determine the value of your

device and receive a Verizon Wireless gift card!

iPhone avaliable on verizon - 
====================
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2...iphone.jsp

Back
Top Bottom