Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

what is the every two line discount? my boy can get it for 100 im under his line but my upgrade isnt until the 18th of next month so ill just wait aint dropping retail for it when i can wait a couple of week.s hopefully i can get it for 100

New Every Two was a marketing program available to customers who signed up for a two-year plan of at least $34.99 per month. Enrolled customers were eligible for a $30 or $50 credit toward a new phone depending on their monthly access tier.

You can check your New Every Two eligibility by signing into My Verizon. If you were enrolled in the program on February 15, 2009 or later, you are eligible for a credit of up to $30 or $50 depending on your plan, with a two-year renewal. If you were enrolled prior to February 15, 2009 and continue to meet the requirements of the program, you will qualify for a credit of up to $50 or $100, depending on your plan. In either case, you will be able to redeem your New Every Two credit one more time for an upgrade for up to six months from the New Every Two Redemption Date. After that time, you will not be re-enrolled.

thanks usain. so does the credit go towards everyone in the plan or just the person that has the main line?

what is the every two line discount? my boy can get it for 100 im under his line but my upgrade isnt until the 18th of next month so ill just wait aint dropping retail for it when i can wait a couple of week.s hopefully i can get it for 100

New Every Two was a marketing program available to customers who signed up for a two-year plan of at least $34.99 per month. Enrolled customers were eligible for a $30 or $50 credit toward a new phone depending on their monthly access tier.

You can check your New Every Two eligibility by signing into My Verizon. If you were enrolled in the program on February 15, 2009 or later, you are eligible for a credit of up to $30 or $50 depending on your plan, with a two-year renewal. If you were enrolled prior to February 15, 2009 and continue to meet the requirements of the program, you will qualify for a credit of up to $50 or $100, depending on your plan. In either case, you will be able to redeem your New Every Two credit one more time for an upgrade for up to six months from the New Every Two Redemption Date. After that time, you will not be re-enrolled.

thanks usain. so does the credit go towards everyone in the plan or just the person that has the main line?
I think the credit is just for specific lines. Each line usually has a different contract. Like yours for example your boy has an upgrade right now and he has the credit on his line but your line may not be eligible for upgrade right now so you wouldnt have the credit yet until your upgrade from my understanding. Even though you guys are the same account your upgrade times vary.

I think the credit is just for specific lines. Each line usually has a different contract. Like yours for example your boy has an upgrade right now and he has the credit on his line but your line may not be eligible for upgrade right now so you wouldnt have the credit yet until your upgrade from my understanding. Even though you guys are the same account your upgrade times vary.

ahh thanks. yea mine is next month so hopefully i can get it for the same price as him. i also wanna wait to see if the phone has any bugs or faults which i dobut and for the jailbreak to be released

ahh thanks. yea mine is next month so hopefully i can get it for the same price as him. i also wanna wait to see if the phone has any bugs or faults which i dobut and for the jailbreak to be released

BigSupa - The discount not applying is for the initial purchase. You will continue to get a discounted rate on your monthly bill. I also am enrolled in a corporate discount program.

BigSupa - The discount not applying is for the initial purchase. You will continue to get a discounted rate on your monthly bill. I also am enrolled in a corporate discount program.

I guess the site is down.. I tried to order and it shows a error page saying how they are trying to "fix" the problem.

I guess the site is down.. I tried to order and it shows a error page saying how they are trying to "fix" the problem.

It's weird, I called CS since I had a few questions about the phone she said she was just told that from 9AM today the orders has been postponed til the 6th but still managed to order 10 minutes ago. Phone is still expected to arrive Feb 10 as well.

It's weird, I called CS since I had a few questions about the phone she said she was just told that from 9AM today the orders has been postponed til the 6th but still managed to order 10 minutes ago. Phone is still expected to arrive Feb 10 as well.

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

They are just jerks about the Iphone. Verizon is offering a one year deal on the Thunderbolt. It will be $329. This is why I plan on buying the Thunderbolt for a year, and getting the Summer 2012 Iphone cheap!

Im doing the same. Question, does that $329 include your Verizon credit? I have $100 credit. Either way, no way in hell am I sticking with the Thunderbolt for two years.

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

They are just jerks about the Iphone. Verizon is offering a one year deal on the Thunderbolt. It will be $329. This is why I plan on buying the Thunderbolt for a year, and getting the Summer 2012 Iphone cheap!

Im doing the same. Question, does that $329 include your Verizon credit? I have $100 credit. Either way, no way in hell am I sticking with the Thunderbolt for two years.

ordered for my mom just an hour ago with no problem...kind of wished i didn't get that incredible in august so i can get this phone instead 
30t6p3b.gif

ordered for my mom just an hour ago with no problem...kind of wished i didn't get that incredible in august so i can get this phone instead 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

Originally Posted by daprescription

Got mine, hopefully. Just to clarify, didn't look through thread, but these need a different case then the AT&T version, correct? Thought I read something about some buttons being in different locations.

Yes it is a different case.  However, all of the cases sold from here on out will fit both phones.

So which cases are you guys getting? Looking to get one before it arrives so if anyone can point me to a link for the correct case it would be apprciated. 

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

Originally Posted by daprescription

Got mine, hopefully. Just to clarify, didn't look through thread, but these need a different case then the AT&T version, correct? Thought I read something about some buttons being in different locations.

Yes it is a different case.  However, all of the cases sold from here on out will fit both phones.

So which cases are you guys getting? Looking to get one before it arrives so if anyone can point me to a link for the correct case it would be apprciated. 

Another question since I am new to all of these but with the Iphone for verizon, can you make calls and use data at the same time?

Another question since I am new to all of these but with the Iphone for verizon, can you make calls and use data at the same time?

Originally Posted by RFX45

nope, unless you using wifi

Originally Posted by RFX45

nope, unless you using wifi

Back
Top Bottom