Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Got mine, hopefully. Just to clarify, didn't look through thread, but these need a different case then the AT&T version, correct? Thought I read something about some buttons being in different locations.

Got mine, hopefully. Just to clarify, didn't look through thread, but these need a different case then the AT&T version, correct? Thought I read something about some buttons being in different locations.

Order complete.

RX,

You should be good, once you get the phone you might just have to activate it to your number online.

Order complete.

RX,

You should be good, once you get the phone you might just have to activate it to your number online.

Im guessing the discount (new every two) was a no go on these, it didnt reflect on the price and at point of ordering
it did say that no other discounts would apply.

anyone have more info?

Im guessing the discount (new every two) was a no go on these, it didnt reflect on the price and at point of ordering
it did say that no other discounts would apply.

anyone have more info?

damn my discount didn't get applied 
mad.gif

T-Mobile easily im on their loyalty family plan with a friend of mine 69.99 unlimited everything. Imma cop another iphone on att prob cause my dude work there and can hook me up.
To the guy above I think i mis understood.  id get it on verizon if you will use alot of data seeing as theyre offering unlimited data as of right now.  AT has a 2gb cap.  Facetime over 3g will eat up 2gb in less than a week (for jailbroken iphones only)

T-Mobile easily im on their loyalty family plan with a friend of mine 69.99 unlimited everything. Imma cop another iphone on att prob cause my dude work there and can hook me up.
To the guy above I think i mis understood.  id get it on verizon if you will use alot of data seeing as theyre offering unlimited data as of right now.  AT has a 2gb cap.  Facetime over 3g will eat up 2gb in less than a week (for jailbroken iphones only)

Back
Top Bottom