Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Quick Q:

I currently have T-Mobile and my parents have Verizon and they wanted me to get the iPhone 4 as a family plan with them. Do they get to pre-order for me? I'm not technically Verizon's customer so I was wondering if I have the privilege of getting the pre-order through my parents.

Quick Q:

I currently have T-Mobile and my parents have Verizon and they wanted me to get the iPhone 4 as a family plan with them. Do they get to pre-order for me? I'm not technically Verizon's customer so I was wondering if I have the privilege of getting the pre-order through my parents.

Thought this might help some people out...
http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/02/verizon-iphone-review/

Cliffnotes:

• basically the same phone as ATT version, with slight performance differences
  • better voice calling
  • slower data speeds
vzwattdataiphone.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif

Basically just comes down to what's more important to you... I did a little comparing between the two providers and didn't see much of a difference price wise (without discounts of course). At the end of the day, I see no reason to switch over from ATT, but I can understand why some people might feel differently.

Thought this might help some people out...
http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/02/verizon-iphone-review/

Cliffnotes:

• basically the same phone as ATT version, with slight performance differences
  • better voice calling
  • slower data speeds
vzwattdataiphone.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif

Basically just comes down to what's more important to you... I did a little comparing between the two providers and didn't see much of a difference price wise (without discounts of course). At the end of the day, I see no reason to switch over from ATT, but I can understand why some people might feel differently.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by ninjahood

what you don't get is army of superphones carrying android on mulitiple carriers >> iphone on 2 carriers
 Verizon will now be buying iPhone over Android. Instead of being forced to buying an Android phone they have the option.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by ninjahood

what you don't get is army of superphones carrying android on mulitiple carriers >> iphone on 2 carriers
 Verizon will now be buying iPhone over Android. Instead of being forced to buying an Android phone they have the option.
laugh.gif

I'm in a joint account with my brother and he can get a new phone w/ the discount. He already has a Blackberry so he doesn't need the iphone.
Now if I order the iphone on his line to get the discounted price, can I activate it with my line though?
I mean he still gets the new 2 year contract but I just activate it on my line instead.
I've done it before but I'm not sure if it is possible with the iphone.

I'm in a joint account with my brother and he can get a new phone w/ the discount. He already has a Blackberry so he doesn't need the iphone.
Now if I order the iphone on his line to get the discounted price, can I activate it with my line though?
I mean he still gets the new 2 year contract but I just activate it on my line instead.
I've done it before but I'm not sure if it is possible with the iphone.

Back
Top Bottom