Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

ONLY thing i would consider from switching from my motorola droid is IF the iphone will have insurance. if not.. eaassyy pass

ONLY thing i would consider from switching from my motorola droid is IF the iphone will have insurance. if not.. eaassyy pass

Well, at least it will somewhat unclog the AT&T network.  I'm due for an upgrade in June, my plan is up in December.

Well, at least it will somewhat unclog the AT&T network.  I'm due for an upgrade in June, my plan is up in December.

Originally Posted by bwood056

That's a good question.

That's a good question.

Bestbuy Mobile offers protection covers accidents no lost or stolen and no deductible

Bestbuy Mobile offers protection covers accidents no lost or stolen and no deductible

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

As far as wireless, is Verizon better than AT&T?  My plan is up w. AT&T, so I might make the switch if the price(s) are right
prices are the same, AT&T only gets away with this because they have the iPhone so they are in for a hurting if they don't lower their prices

I will switch to Verizon by summer if prices don't change

whatever you do don't go to Sprint or T-Mobile...TRUST ME, I tried both last year and within 6 months I was back to AT&T and an iPhone

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

As far as wireless, is Verizon better than AT&T?  My plan is up w. AT&T, so I might make the switch if the price(s) are right
prices are the same, AT&T only gets away with this because they have the iPhone so they are in for a hurting if they don't lower their prices

I will switch to Verizon by summer if prices don't change

whatever you do don't go to Sprint or T-Mobile...TRUST ME, I tried both last year and within 6 months I was back to AT&T and an iPhone

Honestly anyone who buys the iPhone now is an idiot/sheep.

This iPhone WONT be LTE AND Vzw is ending early upgrades.

LTE iphones will be dropping in 2012 for both ATT and Verizon.

if you get the iphone now you will have to wait untill 2013 to get the LTE iphone at 2yr discount, unless you plan on shelling out 5-600 for it full retail when it drops.

This is pretty much a direct CDMA port of the iphone to VZW, so you would actually be cheating yourself not going with any of the Android phones dropping being that they are crapping on the current iPhone and they will be LTE.

I have an iPhone 4 and I think its the best thing smoking since it does everything I need it to do ands easy of use, but unless all you care about is iOS i'd hold off.

Honestly anyone who buys the iPhone now is an idiot/sheep.

This iPhone WONT be LTE AND Vzw is ending early upgrades.

LTE iphones will be dropping in 2012 for both ATT and Verizon.

if you get the iphone now you will have to wait untill 2013 to get the LTE iphone at 2yr discount, unless you plan on shelling out 5-600 for it full retail when it drops.

This is pretty much a direct CDMA port of the iphone to VZW, so you would actually be cheating yourself not going with any of the Android phones dropping being that they are crapping on the current iPhone and they will be LTE.

I have an iPhone 4 and I think its the best thing smoking since it does everything I need it to do ands easy of use, but unless all you care about is iOS i'd hold off.

How much will verizon charge for 4g service? Due for upgrade this spring right now it's three options depending on how the phones turn out. Iphone, thunderbolt or switch to sprint.

How much will verizon charge for 4g service? Due for upgrade this spring right now it's three options depending on how the phones turn out. Iphone, thunderbolt or switch to sprint.

I think gizmodo also turned off the TV's at an event using a universal remote and since then Apple hasn't invited them.

I think gizmodo also turned off the TV's at an event using a universal remote and since then Apple hasn't invited them.

Originally Posted by solesavage

annnnnnnd here come the sheep. All the cats thrashing Verizon before are coming out the woodwork. lol
So sad
laugh.gif

call me a sheep for trading in my incredible for the iphone
laugh.gif
but i could care less about 4g... im happy with 3g and not willing to pay more for data for 4g... my data plan is already expensive as is 
grin.gif

call me a sheep for trading in my incredible for the iphone
laugh.gif
but i could care less about 4g... im happy with 3g and not willing to pay more for data for 4g... my data plan is already expensive as is 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Lots of iphone sheep.
you are the sheep, I had two Android phones after getting rid of my iPhone and they don't even compare...Android can't even get the battery straight

Back
Top Bottom