Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by solesavage

annnnnnnd here come the sheep. All the cats thrashing Verizon before are coming out the woodwork. lol

who thrashed Verizon?  I think many people will admit that they are the best service wise but they are the dummies who turned down AT&T in the beginning and called the iPhone a "fad"

Through out the years many people hated on Verizon. Its really nothing, I was joking.....I know my girl is definitely getting the iphone no matter what.

I'm looking at that Thunderbolt right now, waiting for additional info.

eek.gif
at Verizon stock in the next few months.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by solesavage

annnnnnnd here come the sheep. All the cats thrashing Verizon before are coming out the woodwork. lol

who thrashed Verizon?  I think many people will admit that they are the best service wise but they are the dummies who turned down AT&T in the beginning and called the iPhone a "fad"

Through out the years many people hated on Verizon. Its really nothing, I was joking.....I know my girl is definitely getting the iphone no matter what.

I'm looking at that Thunderbolt right now, waiting for additional info.

eek.gif
at Verizon stock in the next few months.

my question is does this mean att won't be getting future iphone models, or both verizon and att will be getting them?

my question is does this mean att won't be getting future iphone models, or both verizon and att will be getting them?

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

It's true every tech blog was invited to the event except Gizmodo
roll.gif
roll.gif

Them dudes will take an L for anything Apple from now on.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
roll.gif

What's the story behind Apple shunning Gizmodo?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

roll.gif
roll.gif

Gizmodo leaked the iPhone 4 to the public. Apple sent goons to the senior editor of the blog to acquire all his personal belongings...long drawn out PR battle blahzey blahzey...Gizmodo hasn't been invited to any Apple event since.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Gizmodo leaked the iPhone 4 to the public. Apple sent goons to the senior editor of the blog to acquire all his personal belongings...long drawn out PR battle blahzey blahzey...Gizmodo hasn't been invited to any Apple event since.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

I wonder if they will offer better deals than att. My contract with att is up next month (or now for 5 dollars). I get 20% off of my rate plan now. I'll let that go as long as verizon allows me to drop the data plan (I mostly use wi-fi) and doesn't brand their logo on the phone.
they're not gonna let you drop the data plan and im 99% sure the verizon bill + data is going to cost more than your current plan on AT&T.

i've been waiting for iphone to drop for verizon and now they decide to do it.....after i got my droid x last summer. I guess i gotta wait another year and a half.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

I wonder if they will offer better deals than att. My contract with att is up next month (or now for 5 dollars). I get 20% off of my rate plan now. I'll let that go as long as verizon allows me to drop the data plan (I mostly use wi-fi) and doesn't brand their logo on the phone.
they're not gonna let you drop the data plan and im 99% sure the verizon bill + data is going to cost more than your current plan on AT&T.

i've been waiting for iphone to drop for verizon and now they decide to do it.....after i got my droid x last summer. I guess i gotta wait another year and a half.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

roll.gif
roll.gif

Straight what Bill Gates did to homer Simpson.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

roll.gif
roll.gif

Straight what Bill Gates did to homer Simpson.

As far as wireless, is Verizon better than AT&T?  My plan is up w. AT&T, so I might make the switch if the price(s) are right

As far as wireless, is Verizon better than AT&T?  My plan is up w. AT&T, so I might make the switch if the price(s) are right

Back
Top Bottom