Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Just upgraded to an HTC Incredible...oh well im not salty haha
Did you see the HTC Incredible HD aka ThunderBolt?
IDK too much about it but I was using an old LG Voyager with a broken hinge and broken touch screen for the past year and desperately needed a new phone 
laugh.gif
as much as i love the Voyager bcuz of its QWERTY the dames hinges keep breaking on me as well....

*googles HTC thunderbolt*

Every person that comes in my store to upgrade with an old voyager their hinges are usually broken and anyone with env2s their inside screen doesnt work

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Just upgraded to an HTC Incredible...oh well im not salty haha
Did you see the HTC Incredible HD aka ThunderBolt?
IDK too much about it but I was using an old LG Voyager with a broken hinge and broken touch screen for the past year and desperately needed a new phone 
laugh.gif
as much as i love the Voyager bcuz of its QWERTY the dames hinges keep breaking on me as well....

*googles HTC thunderbolt*

Every person that comes in my store to upgrade with an old voyager their hinges are usually broken and anyone with env2s their inside screen doesnt work

So January 11th theyll have them or they are just announcing it?

Im about to jump ship
pimp.gif

i've been due for an upgrade for like a year.. hopefully that'll get a me decent deal on this.

So January 11th theyll have them or they are just announcing it?

Im about to jump ship
pimp.gif

i've been due for an upgrade for like a year.. hopefully that'll get a me decent deal on this.

annnnnnnd here come the sheep. All the cats thrashing Verizon before are coming out the woodwork. lol

annnnnnnd here come the sheep. All the cats thrashing Verizon before are coming out the woodwork. lol

AT&T better be dropping their prices or it's Verizon time

AT&T CEO is at home right now "honey do we still have that old rope laying around anywhere?"

AT&T better be dropping their prices or it's Verizon time

AT&T CEO is at home right now "honey do we still have that old rope laying around anywhere?"

Originally Posted by solesavage

who thrashed Verizon?  I think many people will admit that they are the best service wise but they are the dummies who turned down AT&T in the beginning and called the iPhone a "fad"

Originally Posted by solesavage

who thrashed Verizon?  I think many people will admit that they are the best service wise but they are the dummies who turned down AT&T in the beginning and called the iPhone a "fad"

Can't wait until you guys finally get your hands on this and realize it's really NOT that dope.

Been there, done that.

Can't wait until you guys finally get your hands on this and realize it's really NOT that dope.

Been there, done that.

Back
Top Bottom