Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Lots of iphone sheep.
you are the sheep, I had two Android phones after getting rid of my iPhone and they don't even compare...Android can't even get the battery straight

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

As far as wireless, is Verizon better than AT&T?  My plan is up w. AT&T, so I might make the switch if the price(s) are right
prices are the same, AT&T only gets away with this because they have the iPhone so they are in for a hurting if they don't lower their prices

I will switch to Verizon by summer if prices don't change

whatever you do don't go to Sprint or T-Mobile...TRUST ME, I tried both last year and within 6 months I was back to AT&T and an iPhone

I have Sprint and I have had ATT and T-Mobile, Sprint beats both of them easily

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

As far as wireless, is Verizon better than AT&T?  My plan is up w. AT&T, so I might make the switch if the price(s) are right
prices are the same, AT&T only gets away with this because they have the iPhone so they are in for a hurting if they don't lower their prices

I will switch to Verizon by summer if prices don't change

whatever you do don't go to Sprint or T-Mobile...TRUST ME, I tried both last year and within 6 months I was back to AT&T and an iPhone

I have Sprint and I have had ATT and T-Mobile, Sprint beats both of them easily

Honestly i dont know anyone that lives in a City that has bad service with any company. Of course there are those few spotty areas, but I usually see people that live in the boonies, complain about service with a company.

Honestly i dont know anyone that lives in a City that has bad service with any company. Of course there are those few spotty areas, but I usually see people that live in the boonies, complain about service with a company.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

i live in manhattan and at&t's service is terrible.  i had to buy that 3g att microcell.  before that i had to stand by my window in my apt just to be able to make a call
laugh.gif

i live in manhattan and at&t's service is terrible.  i had to buy that 3g att microcell.  before that i had to stand by my window in my apt just to be able to make a call
laugh.gif

Never understood why some ATT/iPhone users cared so much about the exclusivity of their device. 
I had VZW before, really good service but it definitely comes at a price. My discount with ATT saves me a lot of money, if I switched to VZW w/ a similar plan I'd be paying about $30 more per month...easy pass for me. 

Never understood why some ATT/iPhone users cared so much about the exclusivity of their device. 
I had VZW before, really good service but it definitely comes at a price. My discount with ATT saves me a lot of money, if I switched to VZW w/ a similar plan I'd be paying about $30 more per month...easy pass for me. 

lol I guess, when I was in Manhattan I had service everywhere on my iphone, i had great service on my tmobile g2 also, I have noticed that Verizon seems to work best in peoples homes though.

lol I guess, when I was in Manhattan I had service everywhere on my iphone, i had great service on my tmobile g2 also, I have noticed that Verizon seems to work best in peoples homes though.

Co-sign......I always
30t6p3b.gif
when I see ppl sayin "___________ is horrible". Like nah, just because YOU had a bad experience with a company/service provider don't mean its like that for everybody

Co-sign......I always
30t6p3b.gif
when I see ppl sayin "___________ is horrible". Like nah, just because YOU had a bad experience with a company/service provider don't mean its like that for everybody

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I don't think anyone cares, it's just the only company that has the iPhone and point blank...the iPhone is the best phone on the market

Lots of iphone sheep.
you are the sheep, I had two Android phones after getting rid of my iPhone and they don't even compare...Android can't even get the battery straight
never understood why people #**%% about one or the other sucks...they're both very good...it's all about your preference..just like xbox and PS3...%#+* is stupid
laugh.gif

Lots of iphone sheep.
never understood why people #**%% about one or the other sucks...they're both very good...it's all about your preference..just like xbox and PS3...%#+* is stupid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I don't think anyone cares, it's just the only company that has the iPhone and point blank...the iPhone is the best phone on the market

I work in tech at VZW and we had training on how to order an "Iconic Device" today. But no confirmation thouh. Haha

I work in tech at VZW and we had training on how to order an "Iconic Device" today. But no confirmation thouh. Haha

StillIn729 wrote:

Check out a site like Macrumors.com/forums, a lot of people there sound like they never wanted the iphone AT&T exclusivity to end. 

StillIn729 wrote:

Check out a site like Macrumors.com/forums, a lot of people there sound like they never wanted the iphone AT&T exclusivity to end. 

Back
Top Bottom