Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Honestly i dont know anyone that lives in a City that has bad service with any company. Of course there are those few spotty areas, but I usually see people that live in the boonies, complain about service with a company.

Co-sign......I always
30t6p3b.gif
when I see ppl sayin "___________ is horrible". Like nah, just because YOU had a bad experience with a company/service provider don't mean its like that for everybody
+1. I don't care what people are saying about AT&T. I've been with AT&T for 2 years now after switching from Sprint and I don't have anything to complain about. As for the iPhone going to VZW, that's fine with me. Just going to see a HUGE spike in iPhone users for both AT&T and Verizon.

To the best of my knowledge, AT&T still has exclusivity until 2012... And why wouldn't apple hold their own event? This is a whole lot bigger in the consumers eyes than the beatles on iTunes and that saw it's own mini event. Either way....everyone who's wanted an iPhone bad enough has switched to AT&T by now

To the best of my knowledge, AT&T still has exclusivity until 2012... And why wouldn't apple hold their own event? This is a whole lot bigger in the consumers eyes than the beatles on iTunes and that saw it's own mini event. Either way....everyone who's wanted an iPhone bad enough has switched to AT&T by now

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Honestly i dont know anyone that lives in a City that has bad service with any company. Of course there are those few spotty areas, but I usually see people that live in the boonies, complain about service with a company.

Co-sign......I always
30t6p3b.gif
when I see ppl sayin "___________ is horrible". Like nah, just because YOU had a bad experience with a company/service provider don't mean its like that for everybody
+1. I don't care what people are saying about AT&T. I've been with AT&T for 2 years now after switching from Sprint and I don't have anything to complain about. As for the iPhone going to VZW, that's fine with me. Just going to see a HUGE spike in iPhone users for both AT&T and Verizon.

I have the iPhone on AT&T and I want Verizon to get this phone, so that AT&T will wise up and lower prices. Competition is a good thing for consumers...

I have the iPhone on AT&T and I want Verizon to get this phone, so that AT&T will wise up and lower prices. Competition is a good thing for consumers...

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I don't think anyone cares, it's just the only company that has the iPhone and point blank...the iPhone is the best phone on the market

Check out a site like Macrumors.com/forums, a lot of people there sound like they never wanted the iphone AT&T exclusivity to end. 
really?  see I love the iPhone but I'm not a fanboy and all (not saying you are), I just found once I went away from their product others weren't on par...I personally went away the first time because fan boys annoyed me

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I don't think anyone cares, it's just the only company that has the iPhone and point blank...the iPhone is the best phone on the market

Check out a site like Macrumors.com/forums, a lot of people there sound like they never wanted the iphone AT&T exclusivity to end. 
really?  see I love the iPhone but I'm not a fanboy and all (not saying you are), I just found once I went away from their product others weren't on par...I personally went away the first time because fan boys annoyed me

Originally Posted by BigTy23

yea pretty much the only thing that will make users jump from one to the other is service in their area, and like I said unless youre in the boonies or live in a weird house you'll have good service with both. But something will change though because both companies have they exact same prices from what I've seen.

yea pretty much the only thing that will make users jump from one to the other is service in their area, and like I said unless youre in the boonies or live in a weird house you'll have good service with both. But something will change though because both companies have they exact same prices from what I've seen.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Lots of iphone sheep.
you are the sheep, I had two Android phones after getting rid of my iPhone and they don't even compare...Android can't even get the battery straight

Let me be the sheep. Google continues to be more innovative than apple when it comes mobile os. I don't feel like expounding on what Android can really do to compare to ios. Battery life has been optimized in gingerbread. I rather be part of sheep innovation than a company who relies on sheep consumers.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Lots of iphone sheep.
you are the sheep, I had two Android phones after getting rid of my iPhone and they don't even compare...Android can't even get the battery straight

Let me be the sheep. Google continues to be more innovative than apple when it comes mobile os. I don't feel like expounding on what Android can really do to compare to ios. Battery life has been optimized in gingerbread. I rather be part of sheep innovation than a company who relies on sheep consumers.

Data prices aren't the same

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

it was reported last yr that VZW would be capping their data the same way ATT has.

it was reported last yr that VZW would be capping their data the same way ATT has.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

i live in manhattan and at&t's service is terrible.  i had to buy that 3g att microcell.  before that i had to stand by my window in my apt just to be able to make a call
laugh.gif
I live in Manhattan right now. I've got verizon and have never had a problem, my girlfriend has an iphone with at&t and her service is awful.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

i live in manhattan and at&t's service is terrible.  i had to buy that 3g att microcell.  before that i had to stand by my window in my apt just to be able to make a call
laugh.gif
I live in Manhattan right now. I've got verizon and have never had a problem, my girlfriend has an iphone with at&t and her service is awful.

It was also reported this year Verizon will have a $69.99 everything data plan like Sprint and then they let loyal customers get it and my Verizon rep told me depending on how test markets go they'll probably make this plan official for non LTE phones

Back
Top Bottom