Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Now there will be no excuses when Android still outsells iOS.

Unless you're a stock holder, I don't see why this is even important 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Lots of iphone sheep.
you are the sheep, I had two Android phones after getting rid of my iPhone and they don't even compare...Android can't even get the battery straight

Let me be the sheep. Google continues to be more innovative than apple when it comes mobile os. I don't feel like expounding on what Android can really do to compare to ios. Battery life has been optimized in gingerbread. I rather be part of sheep innovation than a company who relies on sheep consumers.

App store anyone? Apple changed the game on how we publishers deliver applications to mobile devices. No app store there would be no android market. Also no app store less innovative apps. We would never see DJ apps, mobile unreal engine, netflix, comcast xfinity, and other high profile apps without the app store. The app store transformed the mobile platform. Does anyone remember cell phone games before the iPhone???

The iPhone is the best platform to develop on and you can tell by the quality of app developers and the crazy amount of people trying to develop for the iPhone. There are now full gps units, heart rate monitors, ways to check your cars service lights, and even guitar tuning application/hardware tools.

You act like the iPhone was the first phone who had an app store...
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
No ninjahood, but that was the Sidekick with the Download Catalog.

Lots of iphone sheep.
you are the sheep, I had two Android phones after getting rid of my iPhone and they don't even compare...Android can't even get the battery straight

Let me be the sheep. Google continues to be more innovative than apple when it comes mobile os. I don't feel like expounding on what Android can really do to compare to ios. Battery life has been optimized in gingerbread. I rather be part of sheep innovation than a company who relies on sheep consumers.

App store anyone? Apple changed the game on how we publishers deliver applications to mobile devices. No app store there would be no android market. Also no app store less innovative apps. We would never see DJ apps, mobile unreal engine, netflix, comcast xfinity, and other high profile apps without the app store. The app store transformed the mobile platform. Does anyone remember cell phone games before the iPhone???

The iPhone is the best platform to develop on and you can tell by the quality of app developers and the crazy amount of people trying to develop for the iPhone. There are now full gps units, heart rate monitors, ways to check your cars service lights, and even guitar tuning application/hardware tools.

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Lots of iphone sheep.

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Cmon now is that the best you could do? Don't you find if funny that the 3 top mobile operating systems have an app store now? I don't think that was because of the sidekick....iPhone also reinvented mobile browsing, first main stream phone where you didn't need to use mobile versions to have a good experience.

Lots of iphone sheep.

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Cmon now is that the best you could do? Don't you find if funny that the 3 top mobile operating systems have an app store now? I don't think that was because of the sidekick....iPhone also reinvented mobile browsing, first main stream phone where you didn't need to use mobile versions to have a good experience.

Which 3 top mobile operating systems? Android, iOS, and what? Symbian? Cuz Symbian doesn't exactly have their own app store. Or are you talking about Windows Mobile? Cuz Windows Mobile sucks and I'd put Symbian way ahead of Windows Mobile. I'm not saying the other app stores are influenced because of the Sidekick, but you make it seem like the iPhone was the first to have their own app store...
laugh.gif

iPhone also reinvented mobile browsing, first main stream phone where you didn't need to use mobile versions to have a good experience.

That would also be the Sidekick.

Which 3 top mobile operating systems? Android, iOS, and what? Symbian? Cuz Symbian doesn't exactly have their own app store. Or are you talking about Windows Mobile? Cuz Windows Mobile sucks and I'd put Symbian way ahead of Windows Mobile. I'm not saying the other app stores are influenced because of the Sidekick, but you make it seem like the iPhone was the first to have their own app store...
laugh.gif

iPhone also reinvented mobile browsing, first main stream phone where you didn't need to use mobile versions to have a good experience.

laugh.gif

Blackberry is the 3rd mobile os. And no again sidekicks websites had to be optimized for the sidekick and even were ran through a sidekick server not quite the authentic web experience. Let's not forget multi-touch.

laugh.gif

Blackberry is the 3rd mobile os. And no again sidekicks websites had to be optimized for the sidekick and even were ran through a sidekick server not quite the authentic web experience. Let's not forget multi-touch.

Let me say this.

The Iphone is by far the most overrated piece of technology in human history.

I already see Verizon's plan.

Release a 3G Iphone and the masses flock to that. Verizon more than likely will let current customers upgrade to 4G phones as soon as they are available but if you buy the Iphone no go. Keeps the network from getting overloaded because once LTE is nationwide network

I'm sorry but if you have any sense you are waiting for those LTE phones that are coming in March.

I've used every phone under the sun and unless Google starts taxing for apps the way Apple does I'm good on Apple. Itunes is rape when services like Rhapsody are available.

I mean seriously how many a CDMA 3G Iphone 4 compete with the Thunderbolt?

Let me say this.

Release a 3G Iphone and the masses flock to that. Verizon more than likely will let current customers upgrade to 4G phones as soon as they are available but if you buy the Iphone no go. Keeps the network from getting overloaded because once LTE is nationwide network

I'm sorry but if you have any sense you are waiting for those LTE phones that are coming in March.

I've used every phone under the sun and unless Google starts taxing for apps the way Apple does I'm good on Apple. Itunes is rape when services like Rhapsody are available.

As much as I love BlackBerry OS, I'd still put Symbian over them. Matter of fact, I consider them on-par with Android. That's just my opinion, though.
Every web browser ran through its own separate server. That's how data on cell phones work. The web browser on the Sidekick 2 was the first web browser that had full HTML. Yeah, it was optimized for the Sidekick, but it still displayed websites in full HTML.
I'll give you the multi-touch, though.

As much as I love BlackBerry OS, I'd still put Symbian over them. Matter of fact, I consider them on-par with Android. That's just my opinion, though.
Every web browser ran through its own separate server. That's how data on cell phones work. The web browser on the Sidekick 2 was the first web browser that had full HTML. Yeah, it was optimized for the Sidekick, but it still displayed websites in full HTML.
I'll give you the multi-touch, though.

Biff get an EVO and root it and you have unlimited hotspot and this done through the android os no cable needed or app.

Att network is limited
Verizon network is limited.
Sprint Unlimited.

Need I say more.
i have rooted vibrant but think im sick of the phone...i used like 10GB last month and Tmobile sent a text saying they would slow down my internet speed but unlimited data > *

Biff get an EVO and root it and you have unlimited hotspot and this done through the android os no cable needed or app.

Att network is limited
Sprint Unlimited.

Need I say more.
i have rooted vibrant but think im sick of the phone...i used like 10GB last month and Tmobile sent a text saying they would slow down my internet speed but unlimited data > *

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Att network is limited
Sprint Unlimited.

Need I say more.
Bold face lie. Pda.net or root and its unlimted through Verizon.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Att network is limited
Sprint Unlimited.

Need I say more.
Bold face lie. Pda.net or root and its unlimted through Verizon.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Let me say this.

ill stick with 3g its cheaper
wink.gif

Let me say this.

wink.gif

Also the argument over who did what first is pointless and stupid.

Does Ford make the best cars in the world?

Who delivers the best experience right now?

Also the argument over who did what first is pointless and stupid.

Does Ford make the best cars in the world?

Who delivers the best experience right now?

Originally Posted by you go boy

Let me say this.

wink.gif

Yeah because you would know before me righhhht.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom