Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

ya STILL dont have flash
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Lots of iphone sheep.
you are the sheep, I had two Android phones after getting rid of my iPhone and they don't even compare...Android can't even get the battery straight

Let me be the sheep. Google continues to be more innovative than apple when it comes mobile os. I don't feel like expounding on what Android can really do to compare to ios. Battery life has been optimized in gingerbread. I rather be part of sheep innovation than a company who relies on sheep consumers.

App store anyone? Apple changed the game on how we publishers deliver applications to mobile devices. No app store there would be no android market. Also no app store less innovative apps. We would never see DJ apps, mobile unreal engine, netflix, comcast xfinity, and other high profile apps without the app store. The app store transformed the mobile platform. Does anyone remember cell phone games before the iPhone???The iPhone is the best platform to develop on and you can tell by the quality of app developers and the crazy amount of people trying to develop for the iPhone. There are now full gps units, heart rate monitors, ways to check your cars service lights, and even guitar tuning application/hardware tools.
apple did start the app store craze.  but them first starting that has nothing to do with the os which is what he was talking about.  i was an ios user for a few years then switched to android which i found to be better.  i found the user interface more fun to use and you can customize it to exactly how you want it.  i know apple likes to have a very clean and simple UI but it's boring.  android offers the ability to do customized widgets and icons which was a big plus for me and i know for other users as well.

Lots of iphone sheep.
you are the sheep, I had two Android phones after getting rid of my iPhone and they don't even compare...Android can't even get the battery straight

Let me be the sheep. Google continues to be more innovative than apple when it comes mobile os. I don't feel like expounding on what Android can really do to compare to ios. Battery life has been optimized in gingerbread. I rather be part of sheep innovation than a company who relies on sheep consumers.

App store anyone? Apple changed the game on how we publishers deliver applications to mobile devices. No app store there would be no android market. Also no app store less innovative apps. We would never see DJ apps, mobile unreal engine, netflix, comcast xfinity, and other high profile apps without the app store. The app store transformed the mobile platform. Does anyone remember cell phone games before the iPhone???The iPhone is the best platform to develop on and you can tell by the quality of app developers and the crazy amount of people trying to develop for the iPhone. There are now full gps units, heart rate monitors, ways to check your cars service lights, and even guitar tuning application/hardware tools.
apple did start the app store craze.  but them first starting that has nothing to do with the os which is what he was talking about.  i was an ios user for a few years then switched to android which i found to be better.  i found the user interface more fun to use and you can customize it to exactly how you want it.  i know apple likes to have a very clean and simple UI but it's boring.  android offers the ability to do customized widgets and icons which was a big plus for me and i know for other users as well.

Im sticking with my Incredible and upgrading to another Android phone in the summer
pimp.gif
.......F*&^ the iphone.

Im sticking with my Incredible and upgrading to another Android phone in the summer
pimp.gif
.......F*&^ the iphone.

Happy with my Evo, but I expect Apple to become the top seller in phones now because they were neck and neck with Android and Blackberry but now since they will be available on more than one network more people will have access to it.

I expect Sprint to not be too far behind either since they use the same network as Verizon.

I hope Apple changes up the iPhone eventually... I don't understand how they've been selling the same damn looking phone for 5+ years now and people still act like it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Verizon's service is top notch, but imagine how much the raped people on prices before I can only imagine what's going to happen now.

Happy with my Evo, but I expect Apple to become the top seller in phones now because they were neck and neck with Android and Blackberry but now since they will be available on more than one network more people will have access to it.

I expect Sprint to not be too far behind either since they use the same network as Verizon.

I hope Apple changes up the iPhone eventually... I don't understand how they've been selling the same damn looking phone for 5+ years now and people still act like it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Verizon's service is top notch, but imagine how much the raped people on prices before I can only imagine what's going to happen now.

i had the iphone then went to the iphone 3g then the 3gs but now i have an evo and i must say iphones are garbage next to android .

iphones are ipod touches that can make calls

android gives you 100% power over your phone, you can change boot screens, docks, icons for any app, the pic for unknown calls, and every single other thing on the phone can be customized to your liking

i had the iphone then went to the iphone 3g then the 3gs but now i have an evo and i must say iphones are garbage next to android .

iphones are ipod touches that can make calls

android gives you 100% power over your phone, you can change boot screens, docks, icons for any app, the pic for unknown calls, and every single other thing on the phone can be customized to your liking

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Now there will be no excuses when Android still outsells iOS.

this statement couldn't be more irrelevant, there is no excuse why Android shouldn't outsell iOS right now but if Apple releases the iPhone to all carriers then forget about it.

The main reason Motorola even made their comeback is because people are VERY loyal to Verizon, everyone I work with talks about how they want the iPhone if it ever comes to Verizon.

Bottom line:  the majority of Verizon customers aren't choosing Android over the iPhone, they are choosing Verizon over AT&T

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Now there will be no excuses when Android still outsells iOS.

this statement couldn't be more irrelevant, there is no excuse why Android shouldn't outsell iOS right now but if Apple releases the iPhone to all carriers then forget about it.

The main reason Motorola even made their comeback is because people are VERY loyal to Verizon, everyone I work with talks about how they want the iPhone if it ever comes to Verizon.

Bottom line:  the majority of Verizon customers aren't choosing Android over the iPhone, they are choosing Verizon over AT&T

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Lots of iphone sheep.

App store anyone? Apple changed the game on how we publishers deliver applications to mobile devices. No app store there would be no android market. Also no app store less innovative apps. We would never see DJ apps, mobile unreal engine, netflix, comcast xfinity, and other high profile apps without the app store. The app store transformed the mobile platform. Does anyone remember cell phone games before the iPhone???

The iPhone is the best platform to develop on and you can tell by the quality of app developers and the crazy amount of people trying to develop for the iPhone. There are now full gps units, heart rate monitors, ways to check your cars service lights, and even guitar tuning application/hardware tools.

You act like the iPhone was the first phone who had an app store...
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
No ninjahood, but that was the Sidekick with the Download Catalog.

Cmon now is that the best you could do? Don't you find if funny that the 3 top mobile operating systems have an app store now? I don't think that was because of the sidekick....iPhone also reinvented mobile browsing, first main stream phone where you didn't need to use mobile versions to have a good experience.
laugh.gif

why is it that apple fans think they invented EVERYTHING?

da Nokia N95 was already doings things da iphone in blueprint mode could only dream of....
Lol The N95? You really going to compare a phone that had very little mainstream success to the phones with VERY BIG mainstream success in the US like the Razr, Sidekick, iPhone, and Evo?

Back
Top Bottom