Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

- The iPhone is exclusive for AT&T, but honestly, everyone has an iPhone, everyday I see at least 5 iPhones a day, exclusivity is not going to be a problem, plus the iPod touch is basically an iPhone, its obvious exclusivity is not the reason why people are buying iPhones
-Your first statement puts you in denial, which is why people would call you a fan boy

- Apple wont have many subscribers? The amount of subscribers tmobile and sprint has doesnt even equal to AT&T alone, AT&T and Verizon will now have the iPhone when they combine for around 180 million subscribers, and eventually all carriers will get the iPhone

-It is not that serious, are you really going to let a statement by a nobody get you heated? 
laugh.gif
is the apple at&t?  No.....does everyone on at&t have iphone? no....so how will 180 million people have iphones.  Split the two before posting son...

I said android will have more subscribers because android is on more carriers......did you read that? cause i wrote it.

who said i was pissed? i simply sent a response.......can someone be objective about a statement without being mad?  
serious question.. why is that so important to you? 
laugh.gif
Serious question.......Since when does every statement or a question always denote importance?  And why is it important to you that you know why it may be important to someone else? (although its not)

ORLY? 
laugh.gif
 i give up. i'll leave you and your precious Android alone.. go frolic in the woods with it. 
When verizon gets it, it will loose its "Exclusive" luster.

Only reason people want that phone over android now is because it was only on at&t.......Now that other carriers are going to get it, they will want whatever everybody and every carrier doesnt have. 

There is nothing that normal people need to have that android doesnt have and vice versa........android is on big carriers and small carries.

Im not saying android is better or iphone is better (ive had both and i personally prefer android).......but when android takes over the blackberry as the leader in users, the iphone will never catch up no matter what they do

let me ask you this...
can you change your battery on an IPHONE?  How about increase the storage??

Iphone = Leasing a car

Thanks Apple!

grin.gif

j/k- i'm actually contemplating going Droid or Apple....we'll see...we'll seee

let me ask you this...

Iphone = Leasing a car

Thanks Apple!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by lokiD40

let me ask you this...

Iphone = Leasing a car

Thanks Apple!

grin.gif

Unlike the *#$+%! android phones you won't need to do either. 16gb standard is more than any android phone out and battery life is really good on the iPhone 4

let me ask you this...

Iphone = Leasing a car

Thanks Apple!

grin.gif

Unlike the *#$+%! android phones you won't need to do either. 16gb standard is more than any android phone out and battery life is really good on the iPhone 4

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

let me ask you this...

Iphone = Leasing a car

Thanks Apple!

grin.gif

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I have the first Motorola Droid and it came with 16gb memory when I got it in 09.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

let me ask you this...

Iphone = Leasing a car

Thanks Apple!

grin.gif

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I have the first Motorola Droid and it came with 16gb memory when I got it in 09.

i would wait till the summer yall. i could care less cuz im good with my Droid but if i was to cop an Iphone on Verizon id just wait.

i would wait till the summer yall. i could care less cuz im good with my Droid but if i was to cop an Iphone on Verizon id just wait.

AT&T's GSM iPhone with simultaneous voice and data > Verizon's CDMA iPhone without simultaneous voice and data.

Verizon's CDMA iPhone with their extremely spread out and well covered 3G network  > AT&T's GSM iPhone with the smaller 3g network footprint.

So I guess it's all up to what you are willing to trade-off. Since I am usually on the phone while accessing some type of data I need GSM/HSDPA's ability to allow voice and data at the same time. But if I lived in a rural or extremely spotted area I'd probably have Verizon.

AT&T's GSM iPhone with simultaneous voice and data > Verizon's CDMA iPhone without simultaneous voice and data.

Verizon's CDMA iPhone with their extremely spread out and well covered 3G network  > AT&T's GSM iPhone with the smaller 3g network footprint.

So I guess it's all up to what you are willing to trade-off. Since I am usually on the phone while accessing some type of data I need GSM/HSDPA's ability to allow voice and data at the same time. But if I lived in a rural or extremely spotted area I'd probably have Verizon.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

^ wow he has a WHITE niketalk
laugh.gif

Racist
laugh.gif

What??? It's coming up like that???? I inverted the colors to make NT easier to see because I don't have my charger on me and trying to conserve battery. Oh damn. 

Originally Posted by SlimK4

^ wow he has a WHITE niketalk
laugh.gif

Racist
laugh.gif

What??? It's coming up like that???? I inverted the colors to make NT easier to see because I don't have my charger on me and trying to conserve battery. Oh damn. 

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

That's interesting.

I'm on VZW now and I've never noticed an instance where I'd use Voice and Data at the same time. I never even knew it was a debating point for ATT vs VZW until recently.

I always figured if you were talking, you were talking. *shrug*

What's the big deal about this feature exactly?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

That's interesting.

I'm on VZW now and I've never noticed an instance where I'd use Voice and Data at the same time. I never even knew it was a debating point for ATT vs VZW until recently.

I always figured if you were talking, you were talking. *shrug*

What's the big deal about this feature exactly?

So its confirmed the iPhone on Verizon can't do Data & Voice at the same time correct?

So its confirmed the iPhone on Verizon can't do Data & Voice at the same time correct?

Back
Top Bottom