Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

EB4President wrote: 
I can text ppl while on the phone, and I can recieve text while on the phone.

I cannot recieve emails/bbm/or surf the web.

I dont think I will really by on the phone and surfing the web that much.  I actually dont know how often I like to be on the phone. I personally dont see people needing to surf the web and be on the phone.

how about streaming? you don't stream music, or what if you have a netflix account and traveling? won't you be missing a bunch of calls because your CDMA phone is grabbing data?  how about Pandora at work (since many corps do not allow your pc to stream during work)?  NBA LEAGUE PASS? You can keep going and going...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Anyone who gets the iphone 4 over the Thunderbolt is a complete dumb$#@
laugh.gif
Not really, the iPhone is more than just about hardware. The App store is its killer feature.
As if Androids don't also have apps, and free ones at that?
your comparing android apps to apple?
roll.gif

oh and btw jailbreak gets you any app for free so stop it
Android market is 
indifferent.gif

They just got Angry Birds and it looks like Resident Evil for PS compared to the RE remake for Gamecube

laugh.gif
Not really, the iPhone is more than just about hardware. The App store is its killer feature.
roll.gif

Android market is 
indifferent.gif

They just got Angry Birds and it looks like Resident Evil for PS compared to the RE remake for Gamecube

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Android market is 
indifferent.gif

angry birds has been in the market for months now....you making a big deal about gaming apps ?
laugh.gif
....every app I had on my iphone I got on my evo

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Android market is 
indifferent.gif

angry birds has been in the market for months now....you making a big deal about gaming apps ?
laugh.gif

I've already fallen in love with my Droid X that I got for Christmas even though I anticipated this day coming.

Just curious, would Verizon allow me to return the X (I would assume since I got this phone about 2 or 3 weeks ago) so I could preorder the Iphone?
This question is simply out of curiosity. Like I said, I LOVE my droid. The apps are crazy and I have been able to customize EVERYTHING.

I've already fallen in love with my Droid X that I got for Christmas even though I anticipated this day coming.

Just curious, would Verizon allow me to return the X (I would assume since I got this phone about 2 or 3 weeks ago) so I could preorder the Iphone?
This question is simply out of curiosity. Like I said, I LOVE my droid. The apps are crazy and I have been able to customize EVERYTHING.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

You should be good as long as you're within the 30 day return frame window.  This is usually the case with most companies.  Doesn't hurt to ask them though.  Good luck.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

You should be good as long as you're within the 30 day return frame window.  This is usually the case with most companies.  Doesn't hurt to ask them though.  Good luck.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

You think verizon would let you get out of a contract early to cop this iphone?

not happening Verizon bout that paper too much.
Hopefully this doesn't mess with the android phones coming to Verizon. I got another year with this Incredible, I want to see something amazing on Verizon this time next year.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

You think verizon would let you get out of a contract early to cop this iphone?

not happening Verizon bout that paper too much.
Hopefully this doesn't mess with the android phones coming to Verizon. I got another year with this Incredible, I want to see something amazing on Verizon this time next year.

Iphone 4 isn't even in the same league as the Motorola bionic coming out, not to mention after my droid x, I wouldn't touch anything with less than a 4.3 inch screen. I'll be waiting for that dual core goodness. The uninformed and the apple loyal are the only folks excited about this.

Iphone 4 isn't even in the same league as the Motorola bionic coming out, not to mention after my droid x, I wouldn't touch anything with less than a 4.3 inch screen. I'll be waiting for that dual core goodness. The uninformed and the apple loyal are the only folks excited about this.

Originally Posted by Keef100Laflare

laugh.gif

Not that I've used every app in either platform, but the ones that I've used on iOS are light years better than their Android counterparts 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Not that I've used every app in either platform, but the ones that I've used on iOS are light years better than their Android counterparts 
ohwell.gif

It's so tempting to get the first round of Verizon iPhones, especially since I have an upgrade due February 13th, but I think I have the willpower to wait it out a bit.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I had a Nexus One until July, the Android apps are so far behind Apple
Grab your best Android phone and compare to next to an iPhone 4...the Weather Channel app is a perfect example 

Back
Top Bottom