Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

- The iPhone is exclusive for AT&T, but honestly, everyone has an iPhone, everyday I see at least 5 iPhones a day, exclusivity is not going to be a problem, plus the iPod touch is basically an iPhone, its obvious exclusivity is not the reason why people are buying iPhones
-Your first statement puts you in denial, which is why people would call you a fan boy

- Apple wont have many subscribers? The amount of subscribers tmobile and sprint has doesnt even equal to AT&T alone, AT&T and Verizon will now have the iPhone when they combine for around 180 million subscribers, and eventually all carriers will get the iPhone

-It is not that serious, are you really going to let a statement by a nobody get you heated? 
laugh.gif
is the apple at&t?  No.....does everyone on at&t have iphone? no....so how will 180 million people have iphones.  Split the two before posting son...

I said android will have more subscribers because android is on more carriers......did you read that? cause i wrote it.

who said i was pissed? i simply sent a response.......can someone be objective about a statement without being mad?  
serious question.. why is that so important to you? 
laugh.gif

Serious question.......Since when does every statement or a question always denote importance?  And why is it important to you that you know why it may be important to someone else? (although its not)

- The iPhone is exclusive for AT&T, but honestly, everyone has an iPhone, everyday I see at least 5 iPhones a day, exclusivity is not going to be a problem, plus the iPod touch is basically an iPhone, its obvious exclusivity is not the reason why people are buying iPhones
-Your first statement puts you in denial, which is why people would call you a fan boy

- Apple wont have many subscribers? The amount of subscribers tmobile and sprint has doesnt even equal to AT&T alone, AT&T and Verizon will now have the iPhone when they combine for around 180 million subscribers, and eventually all carriers will get the iPhone

-It is not that serious, are you really going to let a statement by a nobody get you heated? 
laugh.gif
is the apple at&t?  No.....does everyone on at&t have iphone? no....so how will 180 million people have iphones.  Split the two before posting son...

I said android will have more subscribers because android is on more carriers......did you read that? cause i wrote it.

who said i was pissed? i simply sent a response.......can someone be objective about a statement without being mad?  
laugh.gif

Serious question.......Since when does every statement or a question always denote importance?  And why is it important to you that you know why it may be important to someone else? (although its not)

What happens in june when apple releases a new iphone? Will verizon get that one and drop another model just months after this one?? I might switch but i get upgrade for at&t in May so im not sure....
Anyone have a clue?

What happens in june when apple releases a new iphone? Will verizon get that one and drop another model just months after this one?? I might switch but i get upgrade for at&t in May so im not sure....
Anyone have a clue?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by daprescription

Anyone who gets the iphone 4 over the Thunderbolt is a complete dumb$#@
laugh.gif

What if a person just wants a phone that plays mp3s and doesn't really care about the apps?  I have a droid and I know it is probably a better phone (and the one you suggested probably does way more than a droid), but I just want something that I can carry and sound better.
Then the iphone is for you. I think you should wait for the 5 imo since it's due this summer since we know that will definitely be LTE
Is this a definite?

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif

What if a person just wants a phone that plays mp3s and doesn't really care about the apps?  I have a droid and I know it is probably a better phone (and the one you suggested probably does way more than a droid), but I just want something that I can carry and sound better.
Then the iphone is for you. I think you should wait for the 5 imo since it's due this summer since we know that will definitely be LTE
Is this a definite?

laugh.gif
Not really, the iPhone is more than just about hardware. The App store is its killer feature.

laugh.gif
Not really, the iPhone is more than just about hardware. The App store is its killer feature.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Anyone have a clue?

From what I read, AT&T will get the newest devices first up until 2013 and VRZ will get them after AT&T does within a period of time

Anyone have a clue?

From what I read, AT&T will get the newest devices first up until 2013 and VRZ will get them after AT&T does within a period of time

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Anyone have a clue?

Thats what I was thinking... thank you.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Anyone have a clue?

Thats what I was thinking... thank you.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

This is good for the Big V costumers...

I have a few questions though?

Why did they say they cant comment on the yearly refresh, does that mean that an iphone is not coming out on Verizon every year??

So the iphone cannot do data and voice at the same time on Verizon? if so.....ATT>>>>>>Verizon

iphone will be on sprint by 2012 with 4g for sure.....

iphone will take over the game by the end of 2012...
you aren't seriously suggesting that one phone will beat out ALL androids are you 
indifferent.gif
YES because this is only the beginning.....this will only promote growth of the brand....more apps....maybe even a new phone like a nano or something....dont worry it is coming....

When verizon gets it, it will loose its "Exclusive" luster.

Only reason people want that phone over android now is because it was only on at&t.......Now that other carriers are going to get it, they will want whatever everybody and every carrier doesnt have.

There is nothing that normal people need to have that android doesnt have and vice versa........android is on big carriers and small carries.

Im not saying android is better or iphone is better (ive had both and i personally prefer android).......but when android takes over the blackberry as the leader in users, the iphone will never catch up no matter what they do

Android fan boy in denial.

right? 
laugh.gif

why why why is it so serious to them?  
indifferent.gif
 dudes are far worse than mac fanboys IMO 
laugh.gif
Its just like limited jordans/nikes, once everybody has them, people stop wanting them as much.......if anything YOU are in denial about it.
Fanboy?  All i said is thatI prefer android, i never said it was the best or is KILLING iOS in any way.   Only reason im saying apple wont have as many subscribers is because android is on all carriers and iOS is NOT and will probably never be......But i guess idiots only see what they want and not the actual point.

its not serious at all......I posted my thoughts because dude posted nonsense about "iphone will take over the game by the end of 2012", which it will not and yall got ya grannie panties in a bunch about it

EDIT**

Look at the bold AGAIN...........why are yall talking about ipods and ipads and the iOS brand..............This post and my comment was about a phone.

And you say im a fanbody when yall brought up something that this post isnt even about just to make a point........
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But its the truth though, there is no nonsense in that statement.....by the end of 2012.....the iPhone will have more installed users than ANY one android phone point blank!
And that is not comparing iOS to Android.....that is stating the clear Smartphone winner......iphone will have the game in a chokehold..

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

This is good for the Big V costumers...

I have a few questions though?

Why did they say they cant comment on the yearly refresh, does that mean that an iphone is not coming out on Verizon every year??

So the iphone cannot do data and voice at the same time on Verizon? if so.....ATT>>>>>>Verizon

iphone will be on sprint by 2012 with 4g for sure.....

iphone will take over the game by the end of 2012...
you aren't seriously suggesting that one phone will beat out ALL androids are you 
indifferent.gif
YES because this is only the beginning.....this will only promote growth of the brand....more apps....maybe even a new phone like a nano or something....dont worry it is coming....

When verizon gets it, it will loose its "Exclusive" luster.

Only reason people want that phone over android now is because it was only on at&t.......Now that other carriers are going to get it, they will want whatever everybody and every carrier doesnt have.

There is nothing that normal people need to have that android doesnt have and vice versa........android is on big carriers and small carries.

Im not saying android is better or iphone is better (ive had both and i personally prefer android).......but when android takes over the blackberry as the leader in users, the iphone will never catch up no matter what they do

Android fan boy in denial.

right? 
laugh.gif

why why why is it so serious to them?  
indifferent.gif
 dudes are far worse than mac fanboys IMO 
laugh.gif
Its just like limited jordans/nikes, once everybody has them, people stop wanting them as much.......if anything YOU are in denial about it.
Fanboy?  All i said is thatI prefer android, i never said it was the best or is KILLING iOS in any way.   Only reason im saying apple wont have as many subscribers is because android is on all carriers and iOS is NOT and will probably never be......But i guess idiots only see what they want and not the actual point.

its not serious at all......I posted my thoughts because dude posted nonsense about "iphone will take over the game by the end of 2012", which it will not and yall got ya grannie panties in a bunch about it

EDIT**

Look at the bold AGAIN...........why are yall talking about ipods and ipads and the iOS brand..............This post and my comment was about a phone.

And you say im a fanbody when yall brought up something that this post isnt even about just to make a point........
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But its the truth though, there is no nonsense in that statement.....by the end of 2012.....the iPhone will have more installed users than ANY one android phone point blank!
And that is not comparing iOS to Android.....that is stating the clear Smartphone winner......iphone will have the game in a chokehold..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ORLY? 
laugh.gif
 i give up. i'll leave you and your precious Android alone.. go frolic in the woods with it. 
When verizon gets it, it will loose its "Exclusive" luster.

Back
Top Bottom