Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

^Ooh, trust me, I've been in the Sports&Training forum.
laugh.gif

But we're just speaking "consumer-wise"...of how customers support their brands so much and so quickly right after they get their new phones....Shoot, even a Grandma or 13-year old kid will continue to argue with you of why ___ is the greatest phone/company ever.

And I never understood the "phone bashing thing" either....Guess it's just part of the "brand loyalty."

Verizon is cool (I'm on Verizon..CA) but their data speeds are SLOW as !@!+. At&t is much faster, but the capped data is crazy. Won't surprise me is Verizon ends up capping the data sooner or later. Sure, its the best coverage for 3G, but as far as data speeds, they are one of the worst, imo. It also wouldn't surprise me if the new iphone is LTE (makes sense).

Verizon is cool (I'm on Verizon..CA) but their data speeds are SLOW as !@!+. At&t is much faster, but the capped data is crazy. Won't surprise me is Verizon ends up capping the data sooner or later. Sure, its the best coverage for 3G, but as far as data speeds, they are one of the worst, imo. It also wouldn't surprise me if the new iphone is LTE (makes sense).

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by VietStar

Dudes are so LOYAL (
laugh.gif
) they're a toe touch away from getting branded with a logo of the company they don't get compensated to preach for
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. I read an article on how consumers develop loyalty for the brands that they purchase their smartphones from. It usually just occurs "naturally" when consumers have the need to "brag" about the brands or to defend it.
eek.gif
It's as though people NEED to justify their over indulgance to others, or else the purchase wasn't worth it
laugh.gif

Yall must not go to the Music or Sports Forum its a lot worse than smartphones. But the thing that gets me is people try so hard to bash my phone (iPhone) that I just got to say something.

Stop posting false stories.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by VietStar

Dudes are so LOYAL (
laugh.gif
) they're a toe touch away from getting branded with a logo of the company they don't get compensated to preach for
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. I read an article on how consumers develop loyalty for the brands that they purchase their smartphones from. It usually just occurs "naturally" when consumers have the need to "brag" about the brands or to defend it.
eek.gif
It's as though people NEED to justify their over indulgance to others, or else the purchase wasn't worth it
laugh.gif

Yall must not go to the Music or Sports Forum its a lot worse than smartphones. But the thing that gets me is people try so hard to bash my phone (iPhone) that I just got to say something.

Stop posting false stories.

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

will AT&T still sell plans and iphones ? or is everything switching to Verizon ?
I'm sorry but I just get angry reading stuff like this. Like really?

Either way, T-minus 13 Hrs to the downfall of AT&T.

Yeah, I might keep my Berry for the time being...but ATT is about to take a MASSIVE L.

will AT&T still sell plans and iphones ? or is everything switching to Verizon ?

Yeah, I might keep my Berry for the time being...but ATT is about to take a MASSIVE L.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Why is that?  I don't think it was ever clearly said how long AT&T would have the iPhone officially. I pretty much see AT&T and VZW being the only carriers for this, so pretty much customers get their GSM or CDMA fix

Why is that?  I don't think it was ever clearly said how long AT&T would have the iPhone officially. I pretty much see AT&T and VZW being the only carriers for this, so pretty much customers get their GSM or CDMA fix

The iphone will not be exclusive to Verizon but will be on both networks. 
I'm sorry, but I just get angry reading dumb, uninformative replies like this.
wink.gif

AT&T..massive L. What's your reasoning behind this, professor?

wink.gif

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

wink.gif

lol exactly, AT&T has the Blackberry Game on lock, has enough money to get high end Android devices now that Apple isnt the cash cow, etc. I`m interested to see what T-mobile and Sprint have in store.

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

wink.gif

lol exactly, AT&T has the Blackberry Game on lock, has enough money to get high end Android devices now that Apple isnt the cash cow, etc. I`m interested to see what T-mobile and Sprint have in store.

Its funny that people think ATT is going to suffer from this. 
You all do know that ATT's data bandwidth is larger/stronger than Verizon's right? 

Once everyone jumps ship to Verizon, VZ will encounter the same issues that ATT encountered. Because the big problem isn't just the network... Its the amount of resources that the phone requires that the carriers can't handle. Verizon will encounter the same *%%+ ATT did. The iPhone is just a resource hog, no carrier can handle it perfectly. 

So keep telling yourselves that Verizon is a better network for the iphone. Because once you realize that you can't talk on the phone and use data, you will hate your decision of jumping ship. 

And once you see that data speeds on Verizon are much slower than ATT's with the iPhone, you will regret it.

Verizon's voice coverage > ATT's voice coverage

ATT's data connections/bandwidth > Verizon's bandwidth 

iPhone = huge data/bandwidth resource hog.

iPhone + ATT > iPhone + Verizon. 

Its funny that people think ATT is going to suffer from this. 
You all do know that ATT's data bandwidth is larger/stronger than Verizon's right? 

Once everyone jumps ship to Verizon, VZ will encounter the same issues that ATT encountered. Because the big problem isn't just the network... Its the amount of resources that the phone requires that the carriers can't handle. Verizon will encounter the same *%%+ ATT did. The iPhone is just a resource hog, no carrier can handle it perfectly. 

So keep telling yourselves that Verizon is a better network for the iphone. Because once you realize that you can't talk on the phone and use data, you will hate your decision of jumping ship. 

And once you see that data speeds on Verizon are much slower than ATT's with the iPhone, you will regret it.

Verizon's voice coverage > ATT's voice coverage

ATT's data connections/bandwidth > Verizon's bandwidth 

iPhone = huge data/bandwidth resource hog.

iPhone + ATT > iPhone + Verizon. 

Back
Top Bottom