Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

I own the iPhone 4 and I must say, the problems I have had have been apples fault, not AT&T. People forget that some of the antenna issues and dropped calls stem from the manufacturer not the service provider. Some of the issues will be the same at verizon if it happens to get the iPhone. It is the best phone I have ever had, but still has flaws. Some of which are pretty serious like my phone dialing buttons and muting calls while up to my face.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I own the iPhone 4 and I must say, the problems I have had have been apples fault, not AT&T. People forget that some of the antenna issues and dropped calls stem from the manufacturer not the service provider. Some of the issues will be the same at verizon if it happens to get the iPhone. It is the best phone I have ever had, but still has flaws. Some of which are pretty serious like my phone dialing buttons and muting calls while up to my face.
My gf has a 4 i have a 3GS.  When we talk her phone hangs up on me starts dialing other people while on the phone with me its wild some times lol.

But it will be nice to actually have a conversation with some one on the phone.  Maybe its just the DMV area.  I drop a call every third time I am on my phone.  It is pathetic.  I can't wait to switch to Verizon and actually have coverage in my family room where right now i get 1 bar.  And at work where i have 0 bars and no signal all day. 

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

My gf has a 4 i have a 3GS.  When we talk her phone hangs up on me starts dialing other people while on the phone with me its wild some times lol.

But it will be nice to actually have a conversation with some one on the phone.  Maybe its just the DMV area.  I drop a call every third time I am on my phone.  It is pathetic.  I can't wait to switch to Verizon and actually have coverage in my family room where right now i get 1 bar.  And at work where i have 0 bars and no signal all day. 

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

As long as business people still need to send secure emails, Blackberry will have a decent market share.

For the life of me though I don't know why regular people like them so much.

BBM
i know a lot of business people are looking into the iphones. i know the gov is. ppl like bbm because its free as oppose to texting. i hate blackberry. i cant wait until my job goes to something else.

As long as business people still need to send secure emails, Blackberry will have a decent market share.

BBM
i know a lot of business people are looking into the iphones. i know the gov is. ppl like bbm because its free as oppose to texting. i hate blackberry. i cant wait until my job goes to something else.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

BBM

The reality is, Apple is taking a LOT of steam away from RIM. I have no complaints with email on my iPhone. It's easily supported in the corporate environment as well.

I used to be big on Blackberries, since I was in the 10th grade. My first Blackberry was a non color screen device, so I've come a long way. I grabbed the iPhone 4 at launch on AT&T and haven't looked back since.

The Blackberry was good while it was on top but it wasn't flexible.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

BBM

The reality is, Apple is taking a LOT of steam away from RIM. I have no complaints with email on my iPhone. It's easily supported in the corporate environment as well.

I used to be big on Blackberries, since I was in the 10th grade. My first Blackberry was a non color screen device, so I've come a long way. I grabbed the iPhone 4 at launch on AT&T and haven't looked back since.

The Blackberry was good while it was on top but it wasn't flexible.

Alchemist IQ wrote:
Originally Posted by one1 1 1

can i use my iphone4 from att and swithc it over to verizon??????????

Was it that serious?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

how can i stream the apple conference?

Its technically a Verizon event but it should start at 11 A.M. I believe Engadget should be there so check Engadget.com around 10:45.

Originally Posted by nightruans

how can i stream the apple conference?

Its technically a Verizon event but it should start at 11 A.M. I believe Engadget should be there so check Engadget.com around 10:45.

[h4]Live from Verizon's iPhone event[/h4]
By Joshua Topolsky posted Jan 11th 2011 10:20AM

Live Blog

We've waited. We've watched. We've wondered. And now, by the grace of Steve Jobs and Lowell McAdam, we're supposedly going to see a reveal of the mythical Verizon iPhone. Of course, there's always a chance that Verizon just wants to reveal more details on LTE, or talk about the company's commitment to openness and Android... but according to the rumor mill, it's time for Big Red to get some Apple magic.

No matter what happens, we'll be there live, reporting on the news as it happens with the best liveblog in the business. Tune in at the times below on Tuesday, January 11th to see it all go down.

06:00AM - Hawaii
08:00AM - Pacific
09:00AM - Mountain
10:00AM - Central
11:00AM - Eastern
04:00PM - London
05:00PM - Paris
07:00PM - Moscow
12:00AM - Perth (January 12th)
12:00AM - Shenzhen (January 12th)
01:00AM - Tokyo (January 12th)
03:00AM - Sydney (January 12th)

http://www.engadget.com/2...m-verizons-iphone-event/

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

For the record, if the iPhone that is released for Verizon turns out to be the identical model (specs wise) to the ATT iPhone 4, 4G LTE won't even work on it...So unless Verizon announces tomorrow that their iPhone 4 was specifically made to run LTE, it will be the same exact speed as the ATT but the verizon version and will also have better coverage

edited

[h4]Live from Verizon's iPhone event[/h4]
By Joshua Topolsky posted Jan 11th 2011 10:20AM

Live Blog

We've waited. We've watched. We've wondered. And now, by the grace of Steve Jobs and Lowell McAdam, we're supposedly going to see a reveal of the mythical Verizon iPhone. Of course, there's always a chance that Verizon just wants to reveal more details on LTE, or talk about the company's commitment to openness and Android... but according to the rumor mill, it's time for Big Red to get some Apple magic.

No matter what happens, we'll be there live, reporting on the news as it happens with the best liveblog in the business. Tune in at the times below on Tuesday, January 11th to see it all go down.

06:00AM - Hawaii
08:00AM - Pacific
09:00AM - Mountain
10:00AM - Central
11:00AM - Eastern
04:00PM - London
05:00PM - Paris
07:00PM - Moscow
12:00AM - Perth (January 12th)
12:00AM - Shenzhen (January 12th)
01:00AM - Tokyo (January 12th)
03:00AM - Sydney (January 12th)

http://www.engadget.com/2...m-verizons-iphone-event/

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

For the record, if the iPhone that is released for Verizon turns out to be the identical model (specs wise) to the ATT iPhone 4, 4G LTE won't even work on it...So unless Verizon announces tomorrow that their iPhone 4 was specifically made to run LTE, it will be the same exact speed as the ATT but the verizon version and will also have better coverage

edited

We're expecting to see the Verizon iPhone finally make its debut in just about a half hour now, but it looks like AT&T is doing some pre-show damage control -- in an interview with the Wall Street Journal this morning, Ralph de la Vega said "we're ready" to lose exclusivity because "we are much bigger than this." That definitely sounds like someone just got spurned by their biggest partner, but don't think AT&T's just going to ignore Verizon -- it's planning an ad blitz that will highlight the iPhone's better data speeds and simultaneous voice / data capabilities when used on its network. Sounds like things are going to get even more heated between the two largest carriers

4a5154e591a025e8d459ac9f8f7e07a0dccbad6.gif

We're expecting to see the Verizon iPhone finally make its debut in just about a half hour now, but it looks like AT&T is doing some pre-show damage control -- in an interview with the Wall Street Journal this morning, Ralph de la Vega said "we're ready" to lose exclusivity because "we are much bigger than this." That definitely sounds like someone just got spurned by their biggest partner, but don't think AT&T's just going to ignore Verizon -- it's planning an ad blitz that will highlight the iPhone's better data speeds and simultaneous voice / data capabilities when used on its network. Sounds like things are going to get even more heated between the two largest carriers

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

laugh.gif
I can't wait to see the commercials

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

laugh.gif
I can't wait to see the commercials

Back
Top Bottom