Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

10:55AM We're seated next to the inimitable Michael Gartenberg. He keeps saying it's going to be a Kin 2 announcement.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, this is a game changer. I dont think its that big of a difference when it comes to Verizon vs ATT but the iphone platform will be stronger. I think a lot of people on Verizon will buy an iPhone which means more money spent on itunes/app store. I cant wait to see what new apps come out with the new bigger market share for iOS.

Well, this is a game changer. I dont think its that big of a difference when it comes to Verizon vs ATT but the iphone platform will be stronger. I think a lot of people on Verizon will buy an iPhone which means more money spent on itunes/app store. I cant wait to see what new apps come out with the new bigger market share for iOS.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Exactly
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Exactly
pimp.gif

Are there minimum service and data pricing requirements?

Yes, iPhone customers will need to choose from any of the current Nationwide plans. Customers will also be required to activate a data package, pricing will be announced at a later date.

Interesting....

Are there minimum service and data pricing requirements?

Yes, iPhone customers will need to choose from any of the current Nationwide plans. Customers will also be required to activate a data package, pricing will be announced at a later date.

Interesting....

Back
Top Bottom