Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It is mind boggling...how mobile electronics are so serious on here.

Dudes are so LOYAL (
laugh.gif
) they're a toe touch away from getting branded with a logo of the company they don't get compensated to preach for
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It is mind boggling...how mobile electronics are so serious on here.

Dudes are so LOYAL (
laugh.gif
) they're a toe touch away from getting branded with a logo of the company they don't get compensated to preach for
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Looks like I'm also gonna be switching to the Big Red...

iPhone, or the new LTE?
LTE for me  
Pardon my ignorance, but what's LTE?
I thought it was some new form of signal available.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Looks like I'm also gonna be switching to the Big Red...

iPhone, or the new LTE?
LTE for me  
Pardon my ignorance, but what's LTE?
I thought it was some new form of signal available.
grin.gif

[h4][/h4]
[h4]Verizon reportedly ready to offer unlimited data plans on iPhone[/h4]
By Darren Murph posted Jan 10th 2011 11:17AM

Still not believing that Verizon Wireless will introduce a CDMA'd iPhone for its network tomorrow? We can't say we're completely sold either, but it's getting harder and harder to fight off the emotions pointing to "yes." The Wall Street Journal has followed up on its earlier reports by suggesting that not only will VZW soon carry Apple's iPhone 4, but that it will make no changes to its data plans once that happens. Of course, it's not like anyone actually expected Big Red to do such a thing, but it's definitely one more reason for heavy users to consider Verizon Wireless over AT&T. Grandfathered customers notwithstanding, AT&T users who buy a new iPhone 4 are hit with a few tiered data plan options, with the largest ($25 / month) being capped at 2GB. With Verizon, $29.99 per month nets you "unlimited" data, though you could run into issues if you routinely suck down more than 5GB -- a rather typical 'gotcha' in the American cellular space. The real question, however, is this: will the Verizon iPhone be compatible with Verizon's $14.99 / month (150MB) plan, and moreover, will it ever be upgradable to handle the LTE network we heard oh-so-much about just days ago? Bookmark our liveblog and tune in tomorrow to find out!

It could be because im in NYC, but T-Mobile is the best service esp for money. Ive had verizon years ago and was not impressed with the extremely high bill for no reason and they extend your contact ever little change you make. Tmobile also has the best customer service hands down. not to mention no sim card = no go. Verizon has much better android phones out than the iphone 4, plus no LTE means the same garbage. Anyone know when that LG optimus 2x is droppin? I may have to replace my Nexus one

[h4][/h4]
[h4]Verizon reportedly ready to offer unlimited data plans on iPhone[/h4]
By Darren Murph posted Jan 10th 2011 11:17AM

Still not believing that Verizon Wireless will introduce a CDMA'd iPhone for its network tomorrow? We can't say we're completely sold either, but it's getting harder and harder to fight off the emotions pointing to "yes." The Wall Street Journal has followed up on its earlier reports by suggesting that not only will VZW soon carry Apple's iPhone 4, but that it will make no changes to its data plans once that happens. Of course, it's not like anyone actually expected Big Red to do such a thing, but it's definitely one more reason for heavy users to consider Verizon Wireless over AT&T. Grandfathered customers notwithstanding, AT&T users who buy a new iPhone 4 are hit with a few tiered data plan options, with the largest ($25 / month) being capped at 2GB. With Verizon, $29.99 per month nets you "unlimited" data, though you could run into issues if you routinely suck down more than 5GB -- a rather typical 'gotcha' in the American cellular space. The real question, however, is this: will the Verizon iPhone be compatible with Verizon's $14.99 / month (150MB) plan, and moreover, will it ever be upgradable to handle the LTE network we heard oh-so-much about just days ago? Bookmark our liveblog and tune in tomorrow to find out!

It could be because im in NYC, but T-Mobile is the best service esp for money. Ive had verizon years ago and was not impressed with the extremely high bill for no reason and they extend your contact ever little change you make. Tmobile also has the best customer service hands down. not to mention no sim card = no go. Verizon has much better android phones out than the iphone 4, plus no LTE means the same garbage. Anyone know when that LG optimus 2x is droppin? I may have to replace my Nexus one

Originally Posted by Stixx

Believe none of what you hear & 1/2 of what you see.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones, Mobile Handsets
[h4]Apple drops iPhone 3GS to $49 on contract, we pretend the timing is coincidental[/h4]
By Darren Murph posted Jan 10th 2011 2:12PM

Hey, a phone that Apple introduced back in 2009 (that'd be the iPhone 3GS) is now selling -- brand new with a two-year voice / data agreement -- for $49, both at AT&T and through Apple directly. Of course, you could get the far more capable iPhone 4 for a fair amount more, or you could wait until tomorrow so you'd actually have an option when it comes to carriers. Your call, obviously.

moz-screenshot.png

Link

Originally Posted by Stixx

Believe none of what you hear & 1/2 of what you see.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones, Mobile Handsets
[h4]Apple drops iPhone 3GS to $49 on contract, we pretend the timing is coincidental[/h4]
By Darren Murph posted Jan 10th 2011 2:12PM

Hey, a phone that Apple introduced back in 2009 (that'd be the iPhone 3GS) is now selling -- brand new with a two-year voice / data agreement -- for $49, both at AT&T and through Apple directly. Of course, you could get the far more capable iPhone 4 for a fair amount more, or you could wait until tomorrow so you'd actually have an option when it comes to carriers. Your call, obviously.

moz-screenshot.png

Link

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ill tell you what, this is REALLLLLLLLLLLLY bad news to da folks at RIM....anyone who hasn't gotten a spiffy new droid phone yet from their catalog

and possesses a blackberry will be da FIRST people on that line to get a iPhone....
I will be camping out for a Verizon iphone like they were a concord and Columbia pack.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ill tell you what, this is REALLLLLLLLLLLLY bad news to da folks at RIM....anyone who hasn't gotten a spiffy new droid phone yet from their catalog

and possesses a blackberry will be da FIRST people on that line to get a iPhone....
I will be camping out for a Verizon iphone like they were a concord and Columbia pack.

So, can ATT and Verizon customers be able to facetime each other if they both have the iPhone 4?

So, can ATT and Verizon customers be able to facetime each other if they both have the iPhone 4?

Back
Top Bottom