Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Verizon return policy is going to be 14 days instead of 30

http://www.phonedog.com/2...days-beginning-jan-16th/
lol the faces of the people that cop this 1st one will be
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
if the iphone LTE junts drop in Summer.

I wont be biased because im in the business but that 14 day return policy sucks.
If you want to cut it short make it 21 days, thats more fair.

There should be a $25 restocking fee for all returned phones, $15 if exchanged. (Because it takes time and effort to do either one, on top of the time it took to activate/explain the sale)

I wont be biased because im in the business but that 14 day return policy sucks.
If you want to cut it short make it 21 days, thats more fair.

There should be a $25 restocking fee for all returned phones, $15 if exchanged. (Because it takes time and effort to do either one, on top of the time it took to activate/explain the sale)

Ever since I got my Iphone4 when it came out in the Summer my service has been great

It was garbage a few years back with my 3G around my area.. but they must have put some new towers up around here.. cuz now I even get service in my basement (underground)

Verizon getting it will be dope though.. I have no reason to switch though

Ever since I got my Iphone4 when it came out in the Summer my service has been great

It was garbage a few years back with my 3G around my area.. but they must have put some new towers up around here.. cuz now I even get service in my basement (underground)

Verizon getting it will be dope though.. I have no reason to switch though

I hope this is true, Verizon getting the iPhone is the main reason why I haven't upgraded yet.
I hate this blackberry I have now.
I will believe it when I see it/hear it....

So Verizon will make the announcement not Apple?

I hope this is true, Verizon getting the iPhone is the main reason why I haven't upgraded yet.
I hate this blackberry I have now.
I will believe it when I see it/hear it....

So Verizon will make the announcement not Apple?

ill tell you what, this is REALLLLLLLLLLLLY bad news to da folks at RIM....anyone who hasn't gotten a spiffy new droid phone yet from their catalog

and possesses a blackberry will be da FIRST people on that line to get a iPhone....

ill tell you what, this is REALLLLLLLLLLLLY bad news to da folks at RIM....anyone who hasn't gotten a spiffy new droid phone yet from their catalog

and possesses a blackberry will be da FIRST people on that line to get a iPhone....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I will be camping out for a Verizon iphone like they were a concord and Columbia pack.

I will be camping out for a Verizon iphone like they were a concord and Columbia pack.

[h4]Apple will drop restocking fees on January 11th[/h4]
By Sean Hollister posted Jan 10th 2011 2:33AM

9to5 Mac reports that Apple will drop its 10 percent restocking fees on January 11th. We've confirmed with our own sources that this is true. January 11th happens to be the day that Verizon will hold a mysterious event in New York City, presumably for the Verizon iPhone. While this certainly isn't incontrovertible evidence that the Verizon event is actually more of an Apple event, this definitely adds some tinder to the flaming rumor mill. Then again, Apple could merely be following Best Buy's lead, with the 1.11.11 date pure coincidence. Either way, we're fans of open return policies for expensive products, so if you ask us, it's more of a good thing.

[table][tr][td]
post_label_source.gif
9to5 Mac
[/td][/tr][/table]

[h4]Apple will drop restocking fees on January 11th[/h4]
By Sean Hollister posted Jan 10th 2011 2:33AM

9to5 Mac reports that Apple will drop its 10 percent restocking fees on January 11th. We've confirmed with our own sources that this is true. January 11th happens to be the day that Verizon will hold a mysterious event in New York City, presumably for the Verizon iPhone. While this certainly isn't incontrovertible evidence that the Verizon event is actually more of an Apple event, this definitely adds some tinder to the flaming rumor mill. Then again, Apple could merely be following Best Buy's lead, with the 1.11.11 date pure coincidence. Either way, we're fans of open return policies for expensive products, so if you ask us, it's more of a good thing.

[table][tr][td]
post_label_source.gif
9to5 Mac
[/td][/tr][/table]

Can't wait. ATT contract up in February. Will be making the switch to Verizon

I have 0 reception at work with my 3GS. Everyone on verizon has coverage here.

Still want the white iphone 4 though....

Can't wait. ATT contract up in February. Will be making the switch to Verizon

I have 0 reception at work with my 3GS. Everyone on verizon has coverage here.

Still want the white iphone 4 though....

got awhile left on my AT&T contract, but thinking about selling my i4 (jailbroken and unlocked) for verizon's great service. what'll we think will happen w/ the droid line?

got awhile left on my AT&T contract, but thinking about selling my i4 (jailbroken and unlocked) for verizon's great service. what'll we think will happen w/ the droid line?

lol I still don't see corporate people with iphones or androids. Most people at my job are assigned Blackberries, so they'll be fine....for now at least

lol I still don't see corporate people with iphones or androids. Most people at my job are assigned Blackberries, so they'll be fine....for now at least

Originally Posted by omgitswes

thats da caveat...now that da economy sucks, corporations are now letting employees use their private phones as work phones, which basically means apple and android

are slowly but surely squeezing out da enterprise marketshare of RIM.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

thats da caveat...now that da economy sucks, corporations are now letting employees use their private phones as work phones, which basically means apple and android

are slowly but surely squeezing out da enterprise marketshare of RIM.

Back
Top Bottom