Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

verizon stocks will go up! If i was not on the sero plan I would def switch over to verizon. But I also need the qwerty keyboard so i will stick with blackberry for now!

verizon stocks will go up! If i was not on the sero plan I would def switch over to verizon. But I also need the qwerty keyboard so i will stick with blackberry for now!

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I left the iPhone and AT&T for Sprint and the EVO. I haven't dropped a call since June 2010.

I know thats a lie. I have the same setup as you and I drop calls all the time.

I left the iPhone and AT&T for Sprint and the EVO. I haven't dropped a call since June 2010.

Originally Posted by RedMan

laugh.gif
maybe he just is in a better coverage area then you

laugh.gif
maybe he just is in a better coverage area then you

different area my dude lol
laugh.gif

different area my dude lol
laugh.gif

If you're happy with your ATT service and bill, I see no reason to leave. ATT call quality isn't great by my house, but no carrier is...simple solution is to just use my home phone. 
The grass isn't always greener on the other side. No need to make a switch just because...

If you're happy with your ATT service and bill, I see no reason to leave. ATT call quality isn't great by my house, but no carrier is...simple solution is to just use my home phone. 
The grass isn't always greener on the other side. No need to make a switch just because...

Back
Top Bottom