Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

laugh.gif
@ da thought of verizon getting ANYTHIN other than a direct port of da current iphone.

laugh.gif
@ da thought of verizon getting ANYTHIN other than a direct port of da current iphone.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

The Droid Bionic KILLS the Iphone viciously tho ...
that phone isn't out and you have no idea what iPhone Verizon is getting

stop making assumptions

Verizon will more than likely get THE same exact phone as AT&T
All the hardware for the Bionic is confirmed and it drops 1st -2ndqrt 

Stop Assuming Apple Will give Verizon something better ...

This is Apple we are Talking about 
laugh.gif
way to contradict yourself, I assumed nothing and you assumed so keep it moving

When did I contradict myself?
You said I don't know what version verizon is getting ..

YOU are ASSuming Verizon is getting a different version of the Iphone Exclusive to Verizon .. 
laugh.gif

Like I said this apple we are talking about

Stop now buddy ..

cuz you look silly

stop making assumptions

laugh.gif

YOU are ASSuming Verizon is getting a different version of the Iphone Exclusive to Verizon .. 
laugh.gif

Stop now buddy ..

cuz you look silly

All this Android vs. iPhone fight is pointless, when webOS is the best mobile OS.

I own an EVO 4G

All this Android vs. iPhone fight is pointless, when webOS is the best mobile OS.

I own an EVO 4G

Over here in NYC ive noticed that all the Verizon wireless stores have started to market their new 4G service... I believe that the new iPhone will be optimized to be used with Verizons 4G network

Overall Im glad this is happening AT&T has the worst service ... I dont mind paying premium pricing for good service

Over here in NYC ive noticed that all the Verizon wireless stores have started to market their new 4G service... I believe that the new iPhone will be optimized to be used with Verizons 4G network

Overall Im glad this is happening AT&T has the worst service ... I dont mind paying premium pricing for good service

According to WSJ the iphone that's about to be announced will not be LTE apparently pictures leaked and differences are antenna redesigned, qualcomm chip no A4 and their sources say LTE iphone will release in summer

According to WSJ the iphone that's about to be announced will not be LTE apparently pictures leaked and differences are antenna redesigned, qualcomm chip no A4 and their sources say LTE iphone will release in summer

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

lol that doesnt make sense, VZW going to drop the same phone twice months between each other?

The VZW iPhone will be faster due to the network though.

lol that doesnt make sense, VZW going to drop the same phone twice months between each other?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

iphone 4 2/3 iphone 5 in the summer

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

iphone 4 2/3 iphone 5 in the summer

usainboltisfast wrote:of DRM it puts over the top of the application was a no-no.I thought you Android guys were "open-source" gurus you guys but you dont know anything about GNU licensing....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: By the way the VLC app is now available on Cydia and is also on install0us...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

VLC is such a great app although I like AVplayer more because it can my mkv videos very smoothly and with VLC it's hella choppy.

usainboltisfast wrote:of DRM it puts over the top of the application was a no-no.I thought you Android guys were "open-source" gurus you guys but you dont know anything about GNU licensing....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: By the way the VLC app is now available on Cydia and is also on install0us...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

VLC is such a great app although I like AVplayer more because it can my mkv videos very smoothly and with VLC it's hella choppy.

stop making assumptions

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Stop now buddy ..

cuz you look silly
way to repeat yourself

verizon getting the same phone=ASSuming

nothing officially announced=not ASSuming

stop making assumptions

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Stop now buddy ..

cuz you look silly
way to repeat yourself

verizon getting the same phone=ASSuming

nothing officially announced=not ASSuming

I think it was said that AT&T will get the newest incarnation of whatever iPhone first... then other companies will follow suit about 2-3 months after, but AT&T will get the newest version first up until 2012 or 2013.

Back
Top Bottom