Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

I think it was said that AT&T will get the newest incarnation of whatever iPhone first... then other companies will follow suit about 2-3 months after, but AT&T will get the newest version first up until 2012 or 2013.

I actually hope it drops i kinda wanna get rid of at&t at first i was team at&t then i soon found out who crappy they are.. and i have had all the iphones and service hasnt gotten any better

I actually hope it drops i kinda wanna get rid of at&t at first i was team at&t then i soon found out who crappy they are.. and i have had all the iphones and service hasnt gotten any better

Now i'm a little peeved. I need to stop scanning blogs and just wait for the real knowledge to get released...

Now i'm a little peeved. I need to stop scanning blogs and just wait for the real knowledge to get released...

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

The Droid Bionic KILLS the Iphone viciously tho ...

EXACTLY theres no way possible Verizon will get an special/updated iphone the Droid Bionic would be the way to go

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

The Droid Bionic KILLS the Iphone viciously tho ...

EXACTLY theres no way possible Verizon will get an special/updated iphone the Droid Bionic would be the way to go

To all the people that feel the verizon hate was undeserved is crazy. For the longest time, they had nothing but stupid LG crap phones, and the only people I knew that had verizon were girls and parents. lol

To all the people that feel the verizon hate was undeserved is crazy. For the longest time, they had nothing but stupid LG crap phones, and the only people I knew that had verizon were girls and parents. lol

finally. been waiting for this for a year now since i heard the rumors last year. my wife and i haven't use our new every 2 upgrade...been waiting for this to drop.

finally. been waiting for this for a year now since i heard the rumors last year. my wife and i haven't use our new every 2 upgrade...been waiting for this to drop.

As a Verizon customer for the past 5 years this worries me. I hope it doesn't affect service or pricing.

It sure will.

I'm waiting to see if it is LTE or not because if it is plans will be more expensive

At&t will launch lte first and from what ive been told it gonna work great, internet speed and quality will get better.

I have the iPhone on AT&T and I want Verizon to get this phone, so that AT&T will wise up and lower prices. Competition is a good thing for consumers...
They wont lower the prices down, verizon is still gonna be a bit more expensive but at&t sends out great offers in all levels.
They just sent me a letter that I can get unlimited data for all phones on my plan for $10 each line (excluded are blackberry, rim devices and iphone)

As a Verizon customer for the past 5 years this worries me. I hope it doesn't affect service or pricing.

It sure will.

I'm waiting to see if it is LTE or not because if it is plans will be more expensive

At&t will launch lte first and from what ive been told it gonna work great, internet speed and quality will get better.

I have the iPhone on AT&T and I want Verizon to get this phone, so that AT&T will wise up and lower prices. Competition is a good thing for consumers...
They wont lower the prices down, verizon is still gonna be a bit more expensive but at&t sends out great offers in all levels.
They just sent me a letter that I can get unlimited data for all phones on my plan for $10 each line (excluded are blackberry, rim devices and iphone)

Iphone CDMA for Verizon Feb/Mar

Iphone LTE for Verizon/ATT Summer 2011

Apple ain't stupid.  Make bank for a couple of months, then make even more bank by releasing a better product a couple months down the road.  They've done it before, and they will continue to do it.

Iphone CDMA for Verizon Feb/Mar

Iphone LTE for Verizon/ATT Summer 2011

Apple ain't stupid.  Make bank for a couple of months, then make even more bank by releasing a better product a couple months down the road.  They've done it before, and they will continue to do it.

i guess i'm one of the few that hopes verizon doesn't get the iphone
nerd.gif
. i know my rates are gonna go up somehow
30t6p3b.gif

i guess i'm one of the few that hopes verizon doesn't get the iphone
nerd.gif
. i know my rates are gonna go up somehow
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom