Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by omgitswes

ill tell you what, this is REALLLLLLLLLLLLY bad news to da folks at RIM....anyone who hasn't gotten a spiffy new droid phone yet from their catalog

and possesses a blackberry will be da FIRST people on that line to get a iPhone....

lol I still don't see corporate people with iphones or androids. Most people at my job are assigned Blackberries, so they'll be fine....for now at least
thats da caveat...now that da economy sucks, corporations are now letting employees use their private phones as work phones, which basically means apple and android

are slowly but surely squeezing out da enterprise marketshare of RIM.

This is so true.  I work at a government job.  They took away 80% of the people in my division's work cell phones (which were BlackBerry's btw).  Now people using their droid x's and iphones for work related stuff. 

ill tell you what, this is REALLLLLLLLLLLLY bad news to da folks at RIM....anyone who hasn't gotten a spiffy new droid phone yet from their catalog

and possesses a blackberry will be da FIRST people on that line to get a iPhone....

lol I still don't see corporate people with iphones or androids. Most people at my job are assigned Blackberries, so they'll be fine....for now at least
thats da caveat...now that da economy sucks, corporations are now letting employees use their private phones as work phones, which basically means apple and android

This is so true.  I work at a government job.  They took away 80% of the people in my division's work cell phones (which were BlackBerry's btw).  Now people using their droid x's and iphones for work related stuff. 

might have to switch over to verizon!!

i ride the train to work and only verizon service works under the tunnel!

can i use my iphone4 from att and swithc it over to verizon??????????

big announcement is tomorrow.  i know some people have been waiting forever it seems.  
laugh.gif

i'm waiting to see if all the new iphone users will slow down the verizon network.  i mostly use my wifi at home anyway.

big announcement is tomorrow.  i know some people have been waiting forever it seems.  
laugh.gif

i'm waiting to see if all the new iphone users will slow down the verizon network.  i mostly use my wifi at home anyway.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I don't think this will affect RIM too much because I'm not sure if the iPhone or Evo4G (or Android altogether) can sync with MS Outlook like a Blackberry can.  If it can happen someone show me the way with my Evo
smile.gif

I don't think this will affect RIM too much because I'm not sure if the iPhone or Evo4G (or Android altogether) can sync with MS Outlook like a Blackberry can.  If it can happen someone show me the way with my Evo
smile.gif

I'm actually cool with my iPhone on At&T..  Haven't had one problem in 3 years..  Is this actually confirmed??  

I'm actually cool with my iPhone on At&T..  Haven't had one problem in 3 years..  Is this actually confirmed??  

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

smile.gif

At my job we all have verizion. A lot had bb and now the corp switched to droids.
Instead of going with MS Outlook we foward/push or email over to google apps.

Helped the corp out a lot better and a lot of people are doing this.

If this is true, and idk if it is. I WILL get one. 

I appreciate what android has TRIED to do. But you just can't compete imo. 

one1 1 1 wrote:

nope. Verizon is cdma

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

smile.gif

At my job we all have verizion. A lot had bb and now the corp switched to droids.
Instead of going with MS Outlook we foward/push or email over to google apps.

Helped the corp out a lot better and a lot of people are doing this.

If this is true, and idk if it is. I WILL get one. 

I appreciate what android has TRIED to do. But you just can't compete imo. 

one1 1 1 wrote:

nope. Verizon is cdma

Back
Top Bottom