Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by big1236

So, can ATT and Verizon customers be able to facetime each other if they both have the iPhone 4?

Yes since facetime is based off email addresses.

So, can ATT and Verizon customers be able to facetime each other if they both have the iPhone 4?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

so we'll still need wi-fi to facetime? i'm just trying to get my facetime on without the wi-fi or having to DL an app....

so we'll still need wi-fi to facetime? i'm just trying to get my facetime on without the wi-fi or having to DL an app....

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

can i use my iphone4 from att and swithc it over to verizon??????????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Facetime was a big fail to be honest. You can skype now anyways.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Wouldn't say it was a big fail at all.  Depends on the person using it.  What doesn't work for you may work for someone else.  I've used it a few times and it's pretty decent.  I think Tango is better than Skype as far as mobile video calling.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Wouldn't say it was a big fail at all.  Depends on the person using it.  What doesn't work for you may work for someone else.  I've used it a few times and it's pretty decent.  I think Tango is better than Skype as far as mobile video calling.

Dudes are so LOYAL (
laugh.gif
) they're a toe touch away from getting branded with a logo of the company they don't get compensated to preach for
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
. I read an article on how consumers develop loyalty for the brands that they purchase their smartphones from. It usually just occurs "naturally" when consumers have the need to "brag" about the brands or to defend it.
eek.gif

Dudes are so LOYAL (
laugh.gif
) they're a toe touch away from getting branded with a logo of the company they don't get compensated to preach for
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
. I read an article on how consumers develop loyalty for the brands that they purchase their smartphones from. It usually just occurs "naturally" when consumers have the need to "brag" about the brands or to defend it.
eek.gif

[h1]Verizon Uses Twitter for the iPhone[/h1]
by Jeff on January 10th, 2011

X
Hello there! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed and follow me on Twitter.

Verizon-iPhone-Twitter.png

We don’t need anymore proof, but hey why not, this is getting fun. The eagle eyed scouts over at The iPhone Spot, have spotted (go figure) a tweet from @Verizon, originating from the Twitter iPhone app.

Now I don’t know about you, but something tells me that Verizon employee responsible for the Twitter account isn’t using an iPhone on AT&T’s network. You gotta admire the subtlety.

Incoming announcement tomorrow, folks.

http://www.iphonedownload...-twitter-for-the-iphone/

[h1]Verizon Uses Twitter for the iPhone[/h1]
by Jeff on January 10th, 2011

X
Hello there! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed and follow me on Twitter.

Verizon-iPhone-Twitter.png

We don’t need anymore proof, but hey why not, this is getting fun. The eagle eyed scouts over at The iPhone Spot, have spotted (go figure) a tweet from @Verizon, originating from the Twitter iPhone app.

Now I don’t know about you, but something tells me that Verizon employee responsible for the Twitter account isn’t using an iPhone on AT&T’s network. You gotta admire the subtlety.

Incoming announcement tomorrow, folks.

http://www.iphonedownload...-twitter-for-the-iphone/

Originally Posted by VietStar

Dudes are so LOYAL (
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

It's as though people NEED to justify their over indulgance to others, or else the purchase wasn't worth it
laugh.gif

Dudes are so LOYAL (
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

It's as though people NEED to justify their over indulgance to others, or else the purchase wasn't worth it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Dudes are so LOYAL (
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yall must not go to the Music or Sports Forum its a lot worse than smartphones. But the thing that gets me is people try so hard to bash my phone (iPhone) that I just got to say something.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Dudes are so LOYAL (
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yall must not go to the Music or Sports Forum its a lot worse than smartphones. But the thing that gets me is people try so hard to bash my phone (iPhone) that I just got to say something.

^Ooh, trust me, I've been in the Sports&Training forum.
laugh.gif

But we're just speaking "consumer-wise"...of how customers support their brands so much and so quickly right after they get their new phones....Shoot, even a Grandma or 13-year old kid will continue to argue with you of why ___ is the greatest phone/company ever.

And I never understood the "phone bashing thing" either....Guess it's just part of the "brand loyalty."

Back
Top Bottom