*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Laugh it up fellas. I guess I am the only one who would prefer a point guard to not play ISO basketball or facilitate the offense for the best players in the world.

Rajon Rondo > Kyrie for this team.
Yeah they need a guy that will facilitate the offense and another defensive center

I'm a homer, but DJ needs to be in the game man
No you right DJ should be in the game at all times ...only big that's playing defense and rebounding right now ...cousins sucks on defense n draymond is currently playing horrible ...every time DJ not in is when teams attack the boards n basket , when he's in they just pass the ball round the perimeter doing nothing really

US offense:

Kyrie iso
Kyrie pick n roll
Melo jumper
Jordan lob

Brutal to watch.

Exactly.

Also, where are the playmakers on Team USA? There are virtually none. Maybe, Coach K should go back to Klay Thompson to start again, and let Paul George be sixth man.

Who are the "defenders" on this team?

don't say Jimmy Butler. He's not that guy anymore.

Last edited:
DJ the only source of defense...once he hit the bench the paint was wide open...jokic was balling on these dudes

Forget the offense, this team can't defend.
This is what's is being missed right now with the focus on everybody's poor offensive showing ...kyrie, cousins, Melo are enough to have a bad defensive team ...but then the rest of the squad besides DJ and PG deciding not to play D, no wonder teams still hanging around in these games :smh:

This is where you miss a guy like Lebron that is a playmaker that let's you play small. Jewel Punch was supposed to be that Jack of all Trades guy on this team but he's too busy taking meat pics and hitting dudes in their meat. This team is poorly constructed. You can't have three dudes out there that are terrible on defense and scorers start every game.

anybody think there's a reason behind Dray and Klay struggling?

They aren't the same players without the comfort and flow of that gimmick golden state offense. They look awkward as hell out there.

Then there's Barnes. Dude doesn't even need to pack a jersey.

The Warriors contingency on this team :lol: somebody tell Shrek, Jon B, and pimple face to step they games up b

warriors success is the result of the system. the players are mediocre. makes me appreciate their front office even more.

i need to write the schedule down. i keep missing the games.

Last edited:
anybody think there's a reason behind Dray and Klay struggling?

They aren't the same players without the comfort and flow of that gimmick golden state offense. They look awkward as hell out there.

Then there's Barnes. Dude doesn't even need to pack a jersey.
The gimmick is resting next to Ayesha. :lol:

Klay will not be recognized as an American Citizen as of today. Leave his *** in Brazil.

This dude Bogdan is supposed to be nice, right?

A shame he couldn't bury the triple at the end. Or the one prior. That drive and kick by Tedosic was unreal.

I honestly think Jeremy Lin can run this USA offense. Someone that can drive to the basket, put pressure on the D, and kick out to the shooters like Tedosic was doing.

Back
Top Bottom