*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

@ me scrubs

Let's talk now. I've been waiting since the Australia game. None of you have had **** to say to me.

CpsqT3tWcAExaFx.jpg
clean look 

Dont care if you guys think I am going to come off as a bitter Warriors fan or not.......

If Team USA had someone other than Kyrie as our starting point guard, we would have demolished the last two teams that we barely beat.

If not for Kyrie and Melo this team would have lost against Australia and Serbia.

Dudes don't seem like they care about winning these games at all.

USA still the favorite in my eyes, I just suggested this team wasn't that great and kinda got laughed at for it. Oh well, they will still get it together and win I just don't think they are a 99.99% chance of winning. Still got them in the 75-80%

most of us have said this is the usa c team

Ehh, it may not be as dominant as previous Olympics but USA should still go undefeated and win gold. Until we see some other country with the onions/intangibles to give them an L, it's not gonna happen. Serbia had a chance to make it interesting but bricked the wide open shot when it mattered.

We're seeing teams be able to compete/hang in there against USA but it takes more than that to come out on top at the final buzzer.

These dudes partying too much or they just really this bad? :nerd:

They just suck. I really don't see how this roster is that much better than 04. 04 had a bunch of wings that couldn't shoot and shoot first point guards. This squad has a bunch of wings that can't shoot and sharp shooters that can't hit shots.

Dont care if you guys think I am going to come off as a bitter Warriors fan or not.......

If Team USA had someone other than Kyrie as our starting point guard, we would have demolished the last two teams that we barely beat.

most of us have said this is the usa c team
True, but every one was still saying how they would kill everyone in sight. I felt their offense was too stagnant and they gambled too much on defense. China and Venezuela didn't have the tools to exploit this but well ran offenses are tearing them up.

The World Cup team didn't have the names but they were way better than this squad.

Laugh it up fellas. I guess I am the only one who would prefer a point guard to not play ISO basketball or to not facilitate the offense for the best players in the world.

Rajon Rondo > Kyrie for this team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom