*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Lmao these pseudo stars man, I may have completely overestimated this US basketball team 
laugh.gif

Lol. Are you guys still supremely confident in Team USA? Easy to beat up on China and Venezuela.

^^^ Never that, but they need to put in work on both ends and bring the intensity to the game. If you give these international teams to hang around, with the 3 point shooting and bad refs, One team will beat you one day.

I finally get to root for USA basketball now that FBJ is no longer on the team, and this is the kind of performance they put together?!?

This is what happens when you don't put together a balanced team. Beta 35 will fit right in with Jewel Punch, Mykal's son and Riley's son on GS. Bunch of clowns out there.

I am just because they have shoot poorly. I mean 36% from the 3? and its shorter than the NBA??? AHAHAHAHAH
 USA still the favorite in my eyes, I just suggested this team wasn't that great and kinda got laughed at for it. Oh well, they will still get it together and win I just don't think they are a 99.99% chance of winning. Still got them in the 75-80%

Dont care if you guys think I am going to come off as a bitter Warriors fan or not.......

If Team USA had someone other than Kyrie as our starting point guard, we would have demolished the last two teams that we barely beat.

Back
Top Bottom