UPDATE: world's first sneaker game has finally arrived Sneakerheads

Props on the app.. But can someone make a moble bot please

if there is one hit me up

Last edited:
Whoops... almost forgot to show you guys, or completed icon made with our 3-D software. I have to admit myself this icon is fire!

Last edited:
Props for going through with it. You'll def make profit with all these kiddies and teens atleast downloading the game for curiosity. Will it have long lasting appeal? Probably not, but your goal is to profit from this right? Try to get as much gimmicks as you can so people will atleast download it. 
laugh.gif

gonna buy and upload the .apk/.ipa to torrent sites
smokin.gif

just kidding.props for going thru with it. still dont think you're going to sell like crazy but to each his own
If jealousy was a disease like cancer you would've been dead in your preteens.  For your info the app is  going to be free so it would be a wasted of time submitting it to torrents. YOUR WORKING HARD TO TRY TO SABOTAGE STUFF HUH?  I would not go to soundcloud & talk crap about your little beats that you make.  But since you like music & the only way you can understand me is through ignorant lyrics  here's some that you might be familiar with

"

I Drop The Top Of My Whip Baby!)
This  sneaker game I develop
Make you feel some type of way (I know you do!!)

Me making it this far
Make you feel some type of way (I'm shinin ho' )"
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

gonna buy and upload the .apk/.ipa to torrent sites :smokin
just kidding.props for going thru with it. still dont think you're going to sell like crazy but to each his own
If jealousy was a disease like cancer you would've been dead in your preteens.  For your info the app is  going to be free so it would be a wasted of time submitting it to torrents. YOUR WORKING HARD TO TRY TO SABOTAGE STUFF HUH?  I would not go to soundcloud & talk crap about your little beats that you make.  But since you like music & the only way you can understand me is through ignorant lyrics  here's some that you might be familiar with

"
I Drop The Top Of My Whip Baby!)​

This  sneaker game I develop​

Make you feel some type of way (I know you do!!)​

Me making it this far​
Make you feel some type of way (I'm shinin ho' )"​

:nthat: :pimp: :smokin

i was joking fam, calm the hell down. guess you didnt see the writing underneath it. i gave you props :lol:

thought you were gonna charge fam? what happened to that?

So I have good news, apple approved our app 
happy.gif
 a few days ago. It is not available as of yet, we're trying to wait for  android to catch up now, so we can release both of them at the same time. It's crazy that I started this idea on this forum  and I took it from concept to reality. For people that reads this now and in the future here is some advice, never give up! Don't ever let anybody tell you what you can or can not  do on this planet. You can use my story here  as an example to shut up the haters. Here's a video that I found that drives home my point exactly. More updates on the game coming soon. Also the game will be FREE at launch 

gonna buy and upload the .apk/.ipa to torrent sites
smokin.gif

"

I Drop The Top Of My Whip Baby!)
This  sneaker game I develop
Make you feel some type of way (I know you do!!)
Me making it this far​
Make you feel some type of way (I'm shinin ho' )"
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
bruh WHAT?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom