UPDATE: world's first sneaker game has finally arrived Sneakerheads

laugh.gif

I sense a cease and desist in your future.
Your senses served you wrong again, you should take a look at all the sneaker apps and Michael Jordan games out there all ready

Last edited:
Mobile game for "sneakerheads"? :x
Last time I checked, those were the hypebeasts.

With kids beasting on js nowadays, your $ might pile up with this app.

Have you tried promoting this to NiceKicks and other shoe sites? If so, this would actually work out.

Congrats on the app and wish you much success Holmes.

i agree with Mike OP is nothing but a parasite idk why you guys are tryna "support" him when he clearly DGAFs about us

OP just joined a bunch of forums just to spam his corny game so he can exploit the community for some $

NT is about being fam and contributing in a positive way not exploiting members for a monetary gain (check the SB thread S/O to John holding it down for real NT community)

OP is nothing a but a scumbag tryna cash in with a stupid app/game
You know what's so funny about people, that when this was just a concept in the beginning of this post. Everybody had jokes, wisecracks, and negative remarks. No one said I was a parasite then when this was just an idea they was like "please don't do this OP"  Now I have something more tangible you calling me a parasite?  Oh I get it, I was much cooler when I was just talking from the side of my neck about an idea. I was no threat to nobody just one of millions of sneaker lovers talking crap and giving my opinion about stuff. Once one member tries to break out of that paradigm,  you have to come back in the box. "hey don't you try to be successful on here, we just like big corporations products, we don't want members that we know" That's what they call crabs in a barrel sir. For your information I'm not trying to milk money from no members. This app is going to be free for your information. This is my way of giving back to the community that I grew up in and enjoy so much. The first rule of business is never treat your customer like crap or exploit them. Sure you don't know nothing about that because you been a consumer hating on other people's dreams all your life  You don't have to come back to this post were doing fine without you.

:lol:

I think it's more the fact you joined to get buys for a game in General which is pretty much people who don't overly care about sneakers anymore

Good luck nonetheless

laugh.gif

I think it's more the fact you joined to get buys for a game in General which is pretty much people who don't overly care about sneakers anymore

Good luck nonetheless
So I joined just to wait a whole year to maybe make a game?  time is money if i had the idea sooner it would of been out . I'm surprised no one has done this yet

I'm sure you already know that sneaker collecting started from the underground. thats what drew people to niketalk in the first place. over saturating what once was a hobby is in theory the exact reason why a lot of the 10+ year collectors, myself included, have stepped away from the "game".

i can see why you're making the game but i also understand why NT doesn't support you.

either way, I'm not mad at you brah, get the money.

Last edited:

So I joined just to wait a whole year to maybe make a game?  time is money if i had the idea sooner it would of been out . I'm surprised no one has done this yet
Gee i wonder why hmm maybe people realize its a stupid idea

i tried to help you OP but if your dream in life is to crate a corny sneakergame GL to your 2014 goals (theres a reason all the forums you joined/spammed laughed at you)

if your own target niche/market doesnt like the product maybe you should go back to the drawing board *hint hint*

Yeah terrible idea. I can see it now

Awww man I was trying to beat the  8th store manager in Legend of the Hypebeast: Bred Version and I totally missed the nike.com tweet in real life

or..

Hey does anyone with Legend of the Hypebeast: Elephant Print Version want to trade me a 3Lab5 or Retro 88?  I've got  an OG Infrared to offer. 

or.. Oh no I ran into a raging bull 5 in the wild but my credit card HP was still recharging from a doernbecher release and i didn't catch em...

.... actually on second thought... I might play something like that if done right. 
nerd.gif

Gee i wonder why hmm maybe people realize its a stupid idea

i tried to help you OP but if your dream in life is to crate a corny sneakergame GL to your 2014 goals (theres a reason all the forums you joined/spammed laughed at you)

if your own target niche/market doesnt like the product maybe you should go back to the drawing board *hint hint*
Every idea at first someone or others thought it was stupid. I bet you could talk to the owner of Nike Talk & when he first came up with the idea for a sneaker forum people that sounds just like you was probably telling him "that would be stupid" " it's not enough people that will come to something like that" you can't use Nike in  your domain name" "somebody actually had something like that and it didn't work" "do yourself a favor and don't waste your time" you're not going to make any money with that" etc etc. This app is not my dream but I do have a vision to make it a reality. This forum is not the only targeted niche market in the shoe community and a lot of people do like this game idea in this forum. Plus I did some research of other ideas & apps on this forum and found you and stuntman Mike hating on other post. You guys are Serial haters on this forum, you guys are notoriously shutting anybody's idea down on here, smh shame on you. With that being said your opinion is like a drop of water to me in the world of the ocean.  It is not back to the drawing board for me it's back to the grind, get it right. I'm going to leave you with this you can do with it as you may, "there are only two types of people in this world… people that think they can, and people that think they can't, and guess what?  They're both right!" 

Ps  I'm sure I'll see you inside the game, playing longer & harder than anybody else. smh 

Last edited:

Yeah terrible idea. I can see it now

Awww man I was trying to beat the  8th store manager in Legend of the Hypebeast: Bred Version and I totally missed the nike.com tweet in real life

or..

Hey does anyone with Legend of the Hypebeast: Elephant Print Version want to trade me a 3Lab5 or Retro 88?  I've got  an OG Infrared to offer. 

or.. Oh no I ran into a raging bull 5 in the wild but my credit card HP was still recharging from a doernbecher release and i didn't catch em...

.... actually on second thought... I might play something like that if done right. 
nerd.gif

Legend of the Hypebeast! you are funny fam 
roll.gif
      jokes

Last edited:
Good news! The game is completely finished and we uploaded to Apple last night. The android version is about 68% done, hopefully will have that done in time for the launch. For you guys that don't know how this process works once you upload the app to Apple, Apple hooks your app up to a computer opens it up and plays with it and test it out to make sure there's nothing fraudulent in it. They once they approve it we all set to go the approval process can take a few days to a week at times. They give us a very few limited number of promo codes, after the press & the blog sites get there free copy whatever's left I will give way to some of you guys that been supportive only since day one. Thanks stay tuned for the date of the official launch of the game. :D

View media item 682693

Last edited:
Looks cool man, any ETA on how long apple takes to approve it?
Hopefully a few days but because the Christmas season and everybody trying to get there apps in before the 21st I'm not quite sure. For us developers Apple shut down between the 21st and the 27th. So you will  not be able to upload or check your stats between those dates. I haven't seen nothing longer than a week to get approved, but if they find something that they don't like it can take longer. For android they don't have this problem

So that you guys don't be disappointed, this will not be a role-playing game or a first person shooter or any of that stuff. Going around killing & beating up people for shoes doesn't put the community in a good light anyways. So we Stayed far away from that mess as possible. Plus those type of games would take six months to a year to develop and a lot more money. This game is more of a strategy game to make your mind think which might be hard for some of y'all :D. Anyways it's a good time killer , & it will come in handy standing in them lines For those gamma blues!

Back
Top Bottom