UPDATE: world's first sneaker game has finally arrived Sneakerheads

A game of this caliber should never be free unless it's featured by Amazon or Apple. I for one will buy & support my NT fam. Y'all can hate if ya want but this man has put his heart & soul into this project.

C'mon son...
" a game of this caliber"

Unless you got some behind the scenes sneak peek..

All We've seen are some sneaker pics and some other random pictures..

Wow you have such a positive attitude, I bet your life reflects your attitude in this post. Have a good day

i've been a member since 2004. i've leaked pics of shoes, hooked a bunch of people up with shoes and information, given away free supplements, donated money and often click on the ads. you, on the other hand, have been a member for less than a year and have contributed exactly what to this site? and now you're spamming it with this game that is looking like crap so far. plenty of people on here know me and my life is fantastic; getting married soon, beautiful son and a great career. that wont stop me from pointing out things like this that pollute a community that i enjoy so much.

i've been a member since 2004. i've leaked pics of shoes, hooked a bunch of people up with shoes and information, given away free supplements, donated money and often click on the ads. you, on the other hand, have been a member for less than a year and have contributed exactly what to this site? and now you're spamming it with this game that is looking like crap so far. plenty of people on here know me and my life is fantastic; getting married soon, beautiful son and a great career. that wont stop me from pointing out things like this that pollute a community that i enjoy so much.
Will thank you for your opinion and congratulations for being such a super NT member
eyes.gif
 . Everybody contributes to the sneaker game in their own way and I'm about to contribute with this game. So please stop going around here thinking you better then people because you've been here for some years and you contribute to some stuff. There are over 6,643,293 post in this section alone, and I'm sure 10% of them you don't like so just stop reading them. If you went around policing just 10% of them that you don't like you would not have no life for your kids and your wife which would probably end as divorce because you're not spending time with your family, but you're on my post talking negatively? Your biased anyways so it doesn't matter what you say,  or what the app will look like you're going to say it sucks anyway. So with that being said  have a good day, a good marriage, and a good life and I will deathly see you inside the app. 

Last edited:
Wow you have such a positive attitude, I bet your life reflects your attitude in this post. Have a good day

U having a bad day b?

Here is the art work for the shoe store for the game. You want to look for these stores inside the game. Be careful though, there might be a hypebeast lurking inside, or a sneaker you need to move forward in the game. 

Nice job man. Will support when it drops. Hopefully I can pm u some questions that will get answered sometime soon.

Keep it up.

Working around-the-clock to finish this app  It should be done with testing and everything at the end  of this week, and ready to upload into the App Store. The android version should be done in the next 15 days  if  not then we are going to have to move forward and drop the android after Christmas. I'm looking forward to launching iOS version the second week of December or the first week. Stay tune hear for more updates

Not to be a negative nate but just stop while you're ahead homie.

Great initiative but terrible concept/idea.

Not to be a negative nate but just stop while you're ahead homie.

Great initiative but terrible concept/idea.
I am to late in the game to stop now, and I have not revealed my idea about the game concept yet. when you say something is terrible and you haven't seen all of it yet . That shows terrible lack of imagination on your part. I have been beta testing this game and everybody who's played it, loved it!!

See you in the game

I'll mess w it just to support. Can I eliminate hypebeast while camping out w assault rifles? Jk good job

i agree with Mike OP is nothing but a parasite idk why you guys are tryna "support" him when he clearly DGAFs about us

OP just joined a bunch of forums just to spam his corny game so he can exploit the community for some $

NT is about being fam and contributing in a positive way not exploiting members for a monetary gain (check the SB thread S/O to John holding it down for real NT community)

OP is nothing a but a scumbag tryna cash in with a stupid app/game

Will thank you for your opinion and congratulations for being such a super NT member  . Everybody contributes to the sneaker game in their own way and I'm about to contribute with this game. So please stop going around here thinking you better then people because you've been here for some years and you contribute to some stuff. There are over 6,643,293 post in this section alone, and I'm sure 10% of them you don't like so just stop reading them. If you went around policing just 10% of them that you don't like you would not have no life for your kids and your wife which would probably end as divorce because you're not spending time with your family, but you're on my post talking negatively? Your biased anyways so it doesn't matter what you say,  or what the app will look like you're going to say it sucks anyway. So with that being said  have a good day, a good marriage, and a good life and I will deathly see you inside the app. 

Well, that escalated quickly...

Just came back from a dinner party, with people I never met in my life. I let them play the game without them knowing that I made it and they could not stop playing. Women and men were hooked and they were not sneakerheads! This was my first beta test just to see how people respond to this game. I got positive responses, so it's looking good so far

Back
Top Bottom