UPDATE: world's first sneaker game has finally arrived Sneakerheads

We been super Busy with the app & the holidays with everything . It's more work marketing this app then actually making the app itself :smile:. Hitting up all the major blogs and the press & sending them promo codes & following up to see what they think, is time-consuming, but it has to be done. We decided to launch this app at the end of the month because the android is not completely ready yet. I sent a demo to my boy and he was in line waiting for the gammas and was playing the game & everyone in the line went crazy when they saw it ! They wanted to Buy the game right on the spot ...
We'll...That's a good sign, anyways here a screen shot of special symbols in the game.

View media item 707070

Last edited:
Good job. You stuck with it and got it done.
pimp.gif

There's no hating on that.
thank you fam

UPDATE : We have done what is call a soft launch in a few countries to see how customers like it and what they think we can make better. They love it so far.... Android has been a headache for use to get it right but we are almost there with the google version of the app. February will be the world wide launch date , Stay tune 

So we're finally launching the game this Wednesday the 12th for iPhone first. Unfortunately android has gave us such a hard time we decided to launch iPhone now. Android is 70% done so staytune for that. I want to thank all the haters for keeping me motivation to make this happen. Here's another screenshot of the power ups. See you guys inside the app

Congrats man. When I first saw the thread, I thought "is this dude serious?". But obviously you felt confident enough in yourself and your idea to see it through. Much props man. I hope you make a boat load of money.

Congrats man. When I first saw the thread, I thought "is this dude serious?". But obviously you felt confident enough in yourself and your idea to see it through. Much props man. I hope you make a boat load of money.
lol Thanks fam hope you enjoy 

Can't you be sued for using Nike/Jordan Brand designs in your app? Also I seen that you modified the nike check on the Jordan 1's as well.

Can't you be sued for using Nike/Jordan Brand designs in your app? Also I seen that you modified the nike check on the Jordan 1's as well.
There's a secret in this game and the people that know the secret or hire the people with that knowledge thrive. For example can anyone tell me how real companies like Fubu,Bape and Ape, Prada and a huge list of others get away with this???? You would think Nike will go after them right? hell they're competing in the same industry for crying out loud, my little game is not. But how and why do companies get away with it? Heck how does Niketalk.com get away with using Nike in their Domain name lol.. if you can figure that out then you know the Secret which is not a secret just specialize knowledge most people don't acquire to get. You will be amazed on how much opportunity there is when you know the truth about certain subjects. I would probably have to start a post on another thread because this subject matter is too big for this particular post. Anyways Excellent question thank you for asking

Nike/Jordan Brand missed their opportunity on this! Easy 200 million right there! Good luck to you bro!

Back
Top Bottom