Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SShanique wrote:

It would be nice if you didn't post any identifying pictures here.  Stop taking pictures from other websites and posting them here.  I already have people I have prosecuted following me.  This is a safety issue, and I don't need you putting me at risk for criminals who may or may not be out there.

Originally Posted by SShanique

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SShanique wrote:

It would be nice if you didn't post any identifying pictures here.  Stop taking pictures from other websites and posting them here.  I already have people I have prosecuted following me.  This is a safety issue, and I don't need you putting me at risk for criminals who may or may not be out there.

You posted on a basically all male sneakerboard for advice. Guess what, people can look you up and find pictures. If it was a potential issue from the start you shouldn't have begun this joke of a topic. You prosecute people? For what, not going to bed on time?

So naive and out of all professions... a lawyer... like a lamb to the slaughter.

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SShanique wrote:

prosecuted? be real. you're !*% credible as this guy

ncinok.jpg

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

You prosecute people? For what, not going to bed on time?
lulz

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SShanique wrote:

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SShanique wrote:

You posted on a basically all male sneakerboard for advice. Guess what, people can look you up and find pictures. If it was a potential issue from the start you shouldn't have begun this joke of a topic. You prosecute people? For what, not going to bed on time?

So naive and out of all professions... a lawyer... like a lamb to the slaughter.

So what?  I asked for advice about a male on a board where most members are male.  What's the big deal?  I don't expect threads that I posted on a board where I pay for privacy to be reposted on public boards.  Had I known I would be seeing people I prosecuted outside of court, I would have never posted pictures there either.

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SShanique wrote:

So what?  I asked for advice about a male on a board where most members are male.  What's the big deal?  I don't expect threads that I posted on a board where I pay for privacy to be reposted on public boards.  Had I known I would be seeing people I prosecuted outside of court, I would have never posted pictures there either.

what the hell are you saying?

Who the hell would hire a lawyer who seriously thinks this? Who's rights or privacy are you even trying to protect or offer advice to?

You're done.
indifferent.gif

I won't even offer suggestions anymore. I'll just insult you until you realize that you're not making ANY sense here. I don't care how many letters and degrees are after your name.

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SShanique wrote:

seriously, shut up. this is a forum, it comes with the territory! if you were THAT concerned with your safety you would put NONE of your info on here. seriously, get some real friends to give you advice if you are going to be bellyaching about every little thing.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SShanique wrote:

Who the hell would hire a lawyer who seriously thinks this? Who's rights or privacy are you even trying to protect or offer advice to?

You're done.
indifferent.gif

I won't even offer suggestions anymore. I'll just insult you until you realize that you're not making ANY sense here. I don't care how many letters and degress are after your name.

I am saying that the pictures and text the person posted are from a thread that I started on a board where membership is paid, and the forums are private.  I wouldn't expect threads I posted on that forum to end up here or anywhere else.

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SShanique wrote:

You're done.
indifferent.gif

I won't even offer suggestions anymore. I'll just insult you until you realize that you're not making ANY sense here. I don't care how many letters and degress are after your name.

I am saying that the pictures and text the person posted are from a thread that I started on a board where membership is paid, and the forums are private.  I wouldn't expect threads I posted on that forum to end up here or anywhere else.

You thought wrong. Its the interwebs.

Case closed.

What's even worse is that the parents enable her naivety! They were so worried that she'd never get married or have a relationship they don't call her or him out on any of their rude behavior. This guy while semi good looking is totally suspicious and has to be living some kind of double life. I bet OP's parents are enablers also. Please OP for your sake, go out and get some experience. I don't mean go have sex either but at least put yourself in uncomfortable situations so you can learn how real life works before you get so desperate you start settling for any breathing object that shows interest.
I was wondering why this thread jumped.

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SShanique wrote:

You're done.
indifferent.gif

MY GOD WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

ITS THE INTERNET!

WHATS WORSE IS NOT THE FACT THAT YOU'RE UPSET ABOUT HAVING YOUR PICTURE ON THE NET, BUT THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT REPOSTING IT.

NO. ONE. CARES.

ITS LIKE ARGUING WITH A 4 YEAR OLD....BUT YOU'RE FRIGGIN 26!

Damn, someone said this earlier in the thread and it's so true
Someone can be well-educated but still fail at life

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
SShanique wrote:

You're done.
indifferent.gif

MY GOD WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

ITS THE INTERNET!

WHATS WORSE IS NOT THE FACT THAT YOU'RE UPSET ABOUT HAVING YOUR PICTURE ON THE NET, BUT THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT REPOSTING IT.

NO. ONE. CARES.

ITS LIKE ARGUING WITH A 4 YEAR OLD....BUT YOU'RE FRIGGIN 26!

I really don't care.  I just don't see why people have to keep digging up pictures when there are already pictures in this thread.

See and people think I'm lying when I say I don't have or want my pictures online.
laugh.gif
it's because of things like this.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I think we have successfully ran off another one
laugh.gif

SUCESSSSS
pimp.gif

Looks like somebody hit the post limit
nerd.gif

no i kept getting an error and some bull !$!* about a private party...whats up with that
eyes.gif

I got that !#%+ the other day as well.

I think it has got to do with the one post per minute setting the board has.

Back
Top Bottom