Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you are #@+***% simple as hell...you make +**@ hard on yourself...

why would you not answer his questions? he's being nice and its obvious he thinks you're cool people or he wouldn't have said much to you...

I did answer his questions.  I'm saying he was asking leading questions like, "You're quiet, aren't you?"  Basically, he was just looking for a "Yes" as the answer, and that's what I said.  I didn't elaborate, however, to say that I'm not always quiet.  It depends on the situation.  

roll.gif
@ 'ronnie' trying to flirt with you and get to know you, you sitting up here thinking about objecting his questions. open your eyes woman!

smh.gif

but real talk, is the food any good? i know you only going there to see ol' boy, but you got to eat the food too. are they atleast giving you a discount though?

Yo, if this girl got in to and graduated law school, I think I like my chances of getting in to Harvard Law.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by SShanique

If we were in court, I would have objected.
laugh.gif

This explains everything, seriously. cotdamn, the worst social awareness ever.
Playing hard to get involves PLAYING, not giving cats the cold shoulder. you tryna give dude the silent treatment like you Hellen !++$*#@ Keller.

At least talk to dude, i understand old fashioned, but you stone age with the talking. step out the medieval times and talk to a guy, say hi, something.

damn. i figured you would gave up and became a nun already.

Just to clarify.  The guy I like was outside talking to someone else.  The guy inside is his really good friend, though, and I wasn't giving him the cold shoulder.  Sometimes I'm just taken aback by their questions.  If I give anyone the could shoulder, it's Pauly, not because I'm trying to, but because I just get like that around guys I like.

Ronnie= friend
Pauly= object of affection

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Diego

I only keep up with this thread to feel better about life.

"Hey, atleast im not SShanique!" *shrug*

laugh.gif

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

"I have a really difficult exam coming up on Tuesday and I'm literally not gonna sleep till then.........hey but atleast I'm not Sshanique"

laugh.gif
Capricorn1229 wrote:

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

this *#+% is like watching a car crash.. i feel so bad.
f3uydt.gif

oh well.
laugh.gif
I do too.
laugh.gif

Best 2 comments out the past 10 pages though:
Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I wouldn't go that far...
but homegirl really needs to get her head out of the books and start living life...making mistakes and learning from those mistakes.
yep, and those mistakes hurt more the older you get so might as well get em out of the way early. 
and after she makes those mistakes please don't become bitter OP.  Please.
ohwell.gif

I'm not going to become bitter.  I just want to find one guy and settle down with him.  I guess I'm seeing that it's not going to be that easy.  I think I will start dating regularly after I take the bar exam (which I should be studying for now).  I get quite a few offers by virtue of my serving job.  I always turn them down, though.  One of my bosses even asked me if I would marry one of their friends who is a frequent customer.  The friend told her to ask.  I couldn't believe she would ask me that.  He was there tonight.

Usually, we don't get many black people, because not many black people live in the area.  Tonight a black guy came in alone, though, and my other boss was talking about how the guy liked me after he left.  I didn't know what he was talking about.  Now that I think about it, the guy would order something, and then when I gave my suggestion he would change to whatever I suggested.  Before I put his order in, I said, "Don't be mad at me if you don't like it." 
laugh.gif

At the end, he said he wasn't mad at me, and he started asking me what was there fun to do in that town.  I said I didn't know, because I live in the next town.  He asked how far that was, and he kept asking me what was there fun to do there.  He was asking a lot of questions about me.  Then he returned to the what is there fun to do.  I really didn't know what to tell him.    
roll.gif
 My boss thinks the guy was interested in me.  I'm not sure.
He was asking what can both of you do for fun ........ hmm ..... I'm starting to think more and more that you're just toying with us.
While it's good that you're attacking all these situations intellectually, you gotta start believing in and following your instincts/intuition

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

laugh.gif
Capricorn1229 wrote:

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

this *#+% is like watching a car crash.. i feel so bad.
f3uydt.gif

oh well.
laugh.gif
I do too.
laugh.gif

Best 2 comments out the past 10 pages though:
Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I wouldn't go that far...
but homegirl really needs to get her head out of the books and start living life...making mistakes and learning from those mistakes.
yep, and those mistakes hurt more the older you get so might as well get em out of the way early. 
and after she makes those mistakes please don't become bitter OP.  Please.
ohwell.gif

I'm not going to become bitter.  I just want to find one guy and settle down with him.  I guess I'm seeing that it's not going to be that easy.  I think I will start dating regularly after I take the bar exam (which I should be studying for now).  I get quite a few offers by virtue of my serving job.  I always turn them down, though.  One of my bosses even asked me if I would marry one of their friends who is a frequent customer.  The friend told her to ask.  I couldn't believe she would ask me that.  He was there tonight.

Usually, we don't get many black people, because not many black people live in the area.  Tonight a black guy came in alone, though, and my other boss was talking about how the guy liked me after he left.  I didn't know what he was talking about.  Now that I think about it, the guy would order something, and then when I gave my suggestion he would change to whatever I suggested.  Before I put his order in, I said, "Don't be mad at me if you don't like it." 
laugh.gif

At the end, he said he wasn't mad at me, and he started asking me what was there fun to do in that town.  I said I didn't know, because I live in the next town.  He asked how far that was, and he kept asking me what was there fun to do there.  He was asking a lot of questions about me.  Then he returned to the what is there fun to do.  I really didn't know what to tell him.    
roll.gif
 My boss thinks the guy was interested in me.  I'm not sure.
He was asking what can both of you can do for fun ........ hmm ..... I'm starting to think more and more that you're just toying with us.
While it's good that you're attacking all these situations intellectually, you gotta start believing in and following your instincts/intuition

Thanks.  I wasn't sure, though.  He really wasn't straight forward.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Don't use the term Object of Affection...you don't know him yet. He is a potential prospect.

smh.gif
I can't.
smh.gif
Okay, potential prospect.  Can I ever do anything right around here?

All in all, you seem to be extremely smart.  No one can take that from you.  But as far as having "people" skills, you should talk to an older female who might be able to give you tips.  It's cool that you're humble enough to listen to the people on here, but it's ultimately up to you to put all this advice into effect in "real life."  I know you can do it... I mean really, a would-be lawyer having these kinds of problems?  Like Mouse said, you're making things way too hard on yourself.
ohwell.gif

I'm willing to bet my entire financial aid refund that this chick has a bullet.

SShanique wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
blackmagnus514 wrote:
Its lame now.

si 

Did you read my last reply to you?  I don't see anything wrong with how I answered the questions.  What would you have suggested? 

i saw it...like i said...relax...you said you wanted to object...why?

you need to learn to flirt...you probably stay with an ice grill when people are talking to you don't you? you work in a restaurant how are you not use to interacting with  people?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you are #@+***% simple as hell...you make +**@ hard on yourself...

why would you not answer his questions? he's being nice and its obvious he thinks you're cool people or he wouldn't have said much to you...

I did answer his questions.  I'm saying he was asking leading questions like, "You're quiet, aren't you?"  Basically, he was just looking for a "Yes" as the answer, and that's what I said.  I didn't elaborate, however, to say that I'm not always quiet.  It depends on the situation.  
How does he know that? You never say anything to him.
You seem like a real innocent girl OP which is a good thing these days, but c'mon fam, your socially ******ed. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Don't use the term Object of Affection...you don't know him yet. He is a potential prospect.

smh.gif
I can't.
smh.gif
Okay, potential prospect.  Can I ever do anything right around here?

No, and apparently anywhere else.

Originally Posted by iBlink

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i had to think what type of bullet you was referring too, thought you was talking ammunition
laugh.gif

but yo, how do you not know when somebody is flirting/seems interested in you? i mean i drop the ball here and there with females flirting with me, but i catch onto it 9/10. i mean you dont have to sleep with every dude that tries to talk to you. but you never know that black dude that was flirting could own a firm or know a connect and put you on after you pass the bar. good luck shanique with school and all, but loosen up around men seriously. if not you will live a very lonely life.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by iBlink

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i had to think what type of bullet you was referring too, thought you was talking ammunition
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I'm still trying to decode. Put me on.

Back
Top Bottom