Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by SShanique

What I've learned from this thread? Hmm... not much.

I will say that I'd never done arts & crafts with a guy before I did with that guy. The only reason I did it was because he was always warning me that he was "broke" and that he had no money. He said he'd been poor all his life. He even went as far as saying we could go to a movie and then calling his bank, and putting it on speakerphone so that I could hear he was overdrawn. I suspect he had money in his other account, though. I, being empathetic, decided that I would still hang out with him but that I didn't want to sit on his couch with him trying to make out with me at every turn. That's why I brought the arts & crafts, and I will say that I spent more money on those materials than he ever spent on me. He was saying I was someone he would like to marry and all that type of stuff, and then the next week he was in a relationship with a fat Latin chick with 3 kids. He put it on myspace for everyone to see, including me. He would still try to flirt with me at school and stuff, and when she finally dropped him, he tried to come back to me. He is the fakest person I have ever met, and if the arts & crafts helped to get rid of him faster, then good riddance. He was never into me in the first place. He was just trying to turn me into some random jump off.

As for the guy this thread is about, I guess I have realized that whenever I see him, he always seems very enthusiastic. Whether he's doing the Ric Flair, flirting, or speaking in Italian so that I will have to keep asking him questions. Even his friend seemed really happy to see me last night. I'm more reserved and don't express myself that way, although I am happy to see him when I do. I'm usually smiling when I see him, but sometimes I have a poker face. That's usually when other people are around. I guess he's looking for some type of reciprocation, but when he didn't call me I wasn't too happy about that. Although I was happy to see him last weekend, I wasn't really trying to show it. Well, not at first, but when I saw him close up, all that went out the window. Too bad my manager came out, and we couldn't talk.
Just stop right there
511u9f.jpg

I must be drunk, I know this chick didn't bring Arts and Crafts to another dude crib.

...At least bring Madden and hop on the sticks.

...That is a new one.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I must be drunk, I know this chick didn't bring Arts and Crafts to another dude crib.

...At least bring Madden and hop on the sticks.

...That is a new one.

Might be a little too risque for her....

Originally Posted by Kim1

A guy you met just wanted to smash....big deal....why are you acting so shocked?
Just move on if it's not what you're looking for
No need in sitting there over analyzing his actions or getting upset that you're viewed as a sex object
Kim knows the deal
pimp.gif

i read this thread from front to back... so many quotables...

OP, you need to quit acting childish and give that %#@+% up. nobody's gonna cuff you the way you're acting.

this lady's so innocent.. it's almost adorable. i hope my daughter grows up to be like you, shanique.

I'm still buggin over arts and crafts...I know my dude seen you pull out the paint brush & popsicle sticks and think to himself "this chick is a freak!" lol...I would've paid cash to see the look on his face.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm still buggin over arts and crafts...I know my dude seen you pull out the paint brush & popsicle sticks and think to himself "this chick is a freak!" lol...I would've paid cash to see the look on his face.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

this lady's so innocent.. it's almost adorable. i hope my daughter grows up to be like you, shanique.
real talk

all the NT's that are clownin are gonna have daughters that are freaks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

OP OP OP
smh.gif
, just ask the dude out for pete's sake. U know where he work, go holla at the kid and quit w/ the shenanigans.

/thread

And this a real life grown folks "A Bronx Tale"
laugh.gif

This

Originally Posted by blazinRook

real talk

laugh.gif
Yeah innocence is okay and it is cute I get it but NOT when she can't see the signs that dude is about to jump her. That is not okay. Like you know maybe she should lower her skirt just a bit for example. She needs to know the effect she is having for safety purposes if not anything else.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She is too old for this.

Update:

So, I finally, swallowed my pride and went over there tonight. I went to pick up my to go order, and I didn't see him in the front. One of his boys was there, though. He runs the place when the guy I like isn't there. This is the same boy he did the Ric Flair in front of, and the same boy who was there when the guy I like finally asked for my number, although he wasn't like there watching.

I'll give these guys some names. I'll use Jersey Shore names since they are Italian. His boy is Ronnie, and he is Pauly. Anyway, so "Ronnie" acknowledged that the hadn't seen me in a while. He asked where I had been. I told him that I went home. He said that it was good that I was back in this state now and that he will be seeing me again at the restaurant now. Before I was about to leave, he reiterated how he hadn't seen me in a while and that he thought I had moved. I told him that I did, in fact move, but came back. He said that it was all good that I was back now. As you can, pretty uneventful. Pauly, the guy I like, was not there. I volunteered more information than normal, because I thought it had a good chance of getting back to Pauly, though.

My questions: Why wasn't Ronnie asking all these questions and making a big deal out of not having seen me? Do you think he's going to go back and tell the guy I like that I was at his restaurant tonight and tell him everything I told him?

Man, did OP ever say how old she was?

Originally Posted by blazinRook

real talk

laugh.gif

I also want my daughter to someday be married and have a normal, healthy relationship
grin.gif
women like her are the ones that get cheated on, OP is only hurting herself in the end.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Update:

So, I finally, swallowed my pride and went over there tonight. I went to pick up my to go order, and I didn't see him in the front. One of his boys was there, though. He runs the place when the guy I like isn't there. This is the same boy he did the Ric Flair in front of, and the same boy who was there when the guy I like finally asked for my number, although he wasn't like there watching.

I'll give these guys some names. I'll use Jersey Shore names since they are Italian. His boy is Ronnie, and he is Pauly. Anyway, so "Ronnie" acknowledged that the hadn't seen me in a while. He asked where I had been. I told him that I went home. He said that it was good that I was back in this state now and that he will be seeing me again at the restaurant now. Before I was about to leave, he reiterated how he hadn't seen me in a while and that he thought I had moved. I told him that I did, in fact move, but came back. He said that it was all good that I was back now. As you can, pretty uneventful. Pauly, the guy I like, was not there. I volunteered more information than normal, because I thought it had a good chance of getting back to Pauly, though.

My questions: Why wasn't Ronnie asking all these questions and making a big deal out of not having seen me? Do you think he's going to go back and tell the guy I like that I was at his restaurant tonight and tell him everything I told him?

Man, did OP ever say how old she was?

could be a dude fooling us again
roll.gif

^Nah JJbers have confirmed her legitimacy.

As for her age, based on the fact that she's finished law school she got to be in her mid-late 20s, and if that's the case.
smh.gif

pimp.gif
I just doubled up my beds to make
them bunk beds. So now I have lots of
space for activities and arts & crafts.

Originally Posted by toine2983

^Nah JJbers have confirmed her legitimacy.

As for her age, based on the fact that she's finished law school she got to be in her mid-late 20s, and if that's the case.
smh.gif

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom