Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Nawth21

What's wrong with arts n crafts?
laugh.gif
Maybe if they were dating for awhile and it was just a random activity they did one afternoon, then arts and crafts isn't that weird.

But to bring them over on a first date or something
roll.gif

OP... what did you expect?  You come over with paper-mache and he's going to jump for joy and propose to you?
Okay, I don't see what the big deal is about arts & crafts.  The guy had expressed interest in me and had asked me out a few times. I wasn't interested, but he said we could be friends.  We went along as friends.  Then we were doing a project for school, and he asked me to come over.  At first I didn't want to, but then I decided it would be okay.  He said that he would be sitting in his recliner, and I would be sitting on the couch.  Okay, cool with me.  After I got there, he started getting closer and closer to me, taking pictures, putting them as his laptop background and such.  Then he said that we could work together in his office, and he showed it to me.  Well, I went in there and was standing beside a huge stack of Playboy and XXL (I think that's the name of it) magazines.  I asked him about them, like why did he have all that.

He quickly changed the subject. Anyway, he planted himself on the couch beside me.  He grabbed my hair and said that he loved my hair and that he'd always loved my hair.  Most people wouldn't say that about natural hair, so that was a huge compliment to me.  Then he asked me if he could touch my back.  I was feeling uncomfortable, and he started trying to give me a massage.  I told him to stop, and he was like, "I do that with all my friends.  Well, all my female friends."  At that point I was thinking, "What kind of friends does he have?"

Later he tried to kiss me and grabbed my chest.  I couldn't believe what was happening, so I pushed him off me.  I yelled at him.  He was acting like he was sorry, and he was sitting on the couch.  I was standing at that point with my back turned to him.  I guess my butt was at eye level, and he was like, "No, turn around.  That's just making it worse."  
embarassed.gif
  He apologized profusely, so we did continue to work on our project together.

I went over there 3 more times to work on our paper, and he sat in his recliner.  I sat on the couch, and he didn't bother me after that.  After we finished I didn't go back over there, but he still said he really liked me and would like to see me outside of class.  I said that we could possibly hang out after I finished my exams.  After exams is when I brought the arts & crafts.  It was the getting-to-know-you stage.  I didn't just want him to see me as a sex object.
Yeah you clearly didn't put him the friend zone properly.
smh.gif
You gave dude hope when there was none.

Arts & Crafts is cruel when you know dude wants to jump your bones.
smh.gif

Well, I thought he liked and respected me as a person, but it turns out that he just wanted to sleep with me.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Friend zoning
smh.gif

I have zero respect for women who friend zone.

It was his suggestion, not mine.  He even put me on his top friends list on myspace.  I know at my law school, there are only a few black people, so we all like hang out in small groups of like 2 or 3.  Well, the girl I would hang out with did not return for 2L year, so he in a phone conversation he asked me what I was going to do.  I was like, "I dunno.  I guess I'll have to find a new friend."  His reply, "You have me."

Friend zoning
smh.gif

It was his suggestion, not mine.  He even put me on his top friends list on myspace.  I know at my law school, there are only a few black people, so we all like hang out in small groups of like 2 or 3.  Well, the girl I would hang out with did not return for 2L year, so he in a phone conversation he asked me what I was going to do.  I was like, "I dunno.  I guess I'll have to find a new friend."  His reply, "You have me."
laugh.gif

Friend zoning
smh.gif

Either he's a complete simp or you're full of $%$@.  Even my stupid #@% doesn't do this.

you were acting all sensative about putting your pics online because of your law career...but you have a myspace????

get this troll outta here

Friend zoning
smh.gif

Either he's a complete simp or you're full of $%$@.  Even my stupid #@% doesn't do this.

No, he was lying about everything. He played me.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

you were acting all sensative about putting your pics online because of your law career...but you have a myspace????

CORNERED.

Friend zoning
smh.gif

Playing means you caught feelings, if son done played you, %%#* woulda happened at Arts & Crafts time. Instead you turned dude down cause you got the social awareness of a blind 8 year old. Step your %%#* up.

Friend zoning
smh.gif

So this was before the aforementioned event of him wanted to have sex with you?

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by FedExciter

CORNERED.

I had a myspace account before I even started law school or even applied to law school. 
eyes.gif
  It's not like having pictures on a message board full of random people.

This thread went from sad to hilarious to sad again. Like someone said this just proves that some women are just as clueless as some guys. I hope OP meets a nice man who won't take advantage of her cuz most dudes would eat her alive. Hell most women could probably run game on her.

Friend zoning
smh.gif

So this was before the aforementioned event of him wanted to have sex with you?

I did more than arts & crafts with him.  I didn't sleep with him, and when he found out I wasn't going to sleep with him, he gave me this whole speech about how I was too good for him that he's an %$+hole and all other kinds of stuff.  He was playing me the whole time.  My feelings were really hurt.

After I got there, he started getting closer and closer to me, taking pictures, putting them as his laptop background and such.
I'm sorry but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

The flirting started right there on that fateful day. Just for future reference.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

OP joined 10 YEARS AGO O.O and only got 60 post.

I joined the King of Pop Discussion Board about 10 years ago, which was on ezboard.  Then one night some KOP Board members who were members of JJB said that people were talking crap about Michael over on JJB and that we should all invade JJB.  I went over there to defend Michael, and I actually liked it there.  I would post on JJB here and there over the years.  ezboard changed to yuku.  When someone posted a link to a niketalk thread on JJB, I came to check it out.  It was funny.  There was mention of a "turkish sauna." 
roll.gif
 I would lurk over here every now and then.  When I started liking this new Italian guy, I thought maybe y'all could give me some advice on him, so I joined.  I don't have that many posts on this board, because I just started posting here. 

Originally Posted by seniosoul

OP joined 10 YEARS AGO O.O and only got 60 post.

I joined the King of Pop Discussion Board about 10 years ago, which was on ezboard.  Then one night some KOP Board members who were members of JJB said that people were talking crap about Michael over on JJB and that we should all invade JJB.  I went over there to defend Michael, 

roll.gif

what is it with law school students on NT and no common sense? I remember that dude who slept in the same bed with a woman he liked and did not pipe.

You guys are wasting your money going to law school
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom