Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Update:

So, I finally, swallowed my pride and went over there tonight. I went to pick up my to go order, and I didn't see him in the front. One of his boys was there, though. He runs the place when the guy I like isn't there. This is the same boy he did the Ric Flair in front of, and the same boy who was there when the guy I like finally asked for my number, although he wasn't like there watching.

I'll give these guys some names. I'll use Jersey Shore names since they are Italian. His boy is Ronnie, and he is Pauly. Anyway, so "Ronnie" acknowledged that the hadn't seen me in a while. He asked where I had been. I told him that I went home. He said that it was good that I was back in this state now and that he will be seeing me again at the restaurant now. Before I was about to leave, he reiterated how he hadn't seen me in a while and that he thought I had moved. I told him that I did, in fact move, but came back. He said that it was all good that I was back now. As you can, pretty uneventful. Pauly, the guy I like, was not there. I volunteered more information than normal, because I thought it had a good chance of getting back to Pauly, though.

My questions: Why wasn't Ronnie asking all these questions and making a big deal out of not having seen me? Do you think he's going to go back and tell the guy I like that I was at his restaurant tonight and tell him everything I told him?

So you say you were a proofreader in college? 
I gather that Ronnie is glad that you're back in town?
good luck OP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

What's wrong with arts n crafts?
laugh.gif
Maybe if they were dating for awhile and it was just a random activity they did one afternoon, then arts and crafts isn't that weird.

But to bring them over on a first date or something
roll.gif

OP... what did you expect?  You come over with paper-mache and he's going to jump for joy and propose to you?

im honestly STILL flabergasted at the fact that she brought ARTS AND CRAFTS  to this dudes house.

i REALLY wanna meet this guy.

This is all just something out of a bad sitcom
laugh.gif

Your name is no longer Sshanique.

From now on, you will be known simply as A & C.

If a girl bring Arts and Crafts on the first date, that should be a flag already though. Like how can you try to make a move on a chick with glue on your hands and confetti everywhere? OP might be smarter than everyone thinks...

Still socially inept though. Cute but damn...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Retro23J wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
arts....and crafts.....
laugh.gif
let a girl bring some popsicle sticks and construction paper over the crib....
roll.gif

not only did she bring A&C... she got upset with him for not doing sub-par work.   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 she steady makin these,

and my mans is like this
mad.gif
 putin this together

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
Maybe if they were dating for awhile and it was just a random activity they did one afternoon, then arts and crafts isn't that weird.

roll.gif

OP... what did you expect?  You come over with paper-mache and he's going to jump for joy and propose to you?

Okay, I don't see what the big deal is about arts & crafts.  The guy had expressed interest in me and had asked me out a few times. I wasn't interested, but he said we could be friends.  We went along as friends.  Then we were doing a project for school, and he asked me to come over.  At first I didn't want to, but then I decided it would be okay.  He said that he would be sitting in his recliner, and I would be sitting on the couch.  Okay, cool with me.  After I got there, he started getting closer and closer to me, taking pictures, putting them as his laptop background and such.  Then he said that we could work together in his office, and he showed it to me.  Well, I went in there and was standing beside a huge stack of Playboy and XXL (I think that's the name of it) magazines.  I asked him about them, like why did he have all that.

He quickly changed the subject. Anyway, he planted himself on the couch beside me.  He grabbed my hair and said that he loved my hair and that he'd always loved my hair.  Most people wouldn't say that about natural hair, so that was a huge compliment to me.  Then he asked me if he could touch my back.  I was feeling uncomfortable, and he started trying to give me a massage.  I told him to stop, and he was like, "I do that with all my friends.  Well, all my female friends."  At that point I was thinking, "What kind of friends does he have?"

Later he tried to kiss me and grabbed my chest.  I couldn't believe what was happening, so I pushed him off me.  I yelled at him.  He was acting like he was sorry, and he was sitting on the couch.  I was standing at that point with my back turned to him.  I guess my butt was at eye level, and he was like, "No, turn around.  That's just making it worse."  
embarassed.gif
  He apologized profusely, so we did continue to work on our project together.

I went over there 3 more times to work on our paper, and he sat in his recliner.  I sat on the couch, and he didn't bother me after that.  After we finished I didn't go back over there, but he still said he really liked me and would like to see me outside of class.  I said that we could possibly hang out after I finished my exams.  After exams is when I brought the arts & crafts.  It was the getting-to-know-you stage.  I didn't just want him to see me as a sex object.

Damn these long winded responses!

laugh.gif
you know its bad when Dirty doesn't give advice but just laughs.

SShanique wrote:

Nawth21 wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Okay, I don't see what the big deal is about arts & crafts.  The guy had expressed interest in me and had asked me out a few times. I wasn't interested, but he said we could be friends.  We went along as friends.  Then we were doing a project for school, and he asked me to come over.  At first I didn't want to, but then I decided it would be okay.  He said that he would be sitting in his recliner, and I would be sitting on the couch.  Okay, cool with me.  After I got there, he started getting closer and closer to me, taking pictures, putting them as his laptop background and such.  Then he said that we could work together in his office, and he showed it to me.  Well, I went in there and was standing beside a huge stack of Playboy and XXL (I think that's the name of it) magazines.  I asked him about them, like why did he have all that.

He quickly changed the subject. Anyway, he planted himself on the couch beside me.  He grabbed my hair and said that he loved my hair and that he'd always loved my hair.  Most people wouldn't say that about natural hair, so that was a huge compliment to me.  Then he asked me if he could touch my back.  I was feeling uncomfortable, and he started trying to give me a massage.  I told him to stop, and he was like, "I do that with all my friends.  Well, all my female friends."  At that point I was thinking, "What kind of friends does he have?"

Later he tried to kiss me and grabbed my chest.  I couldn't believe what was happening, so I pushed him off me.  I yelled at him.  He was acting like he was sorry, and he was sitting on the couch.  I was standing at that point with my back turned to him.  I guess my butt was at eye level, and he was like, "No, turn around.  That's just making it worse."  
embarassed.gif

I went over there 3 more times to work on our paper, and he sat in his recliner.  I sat on the couch, and he didn't bother me after that.  After we finished I didn't go back over there, but he still said he really liked me and would like to see me outside of class.  I said that we could possibly hang out after I finished my exams.  After exams is when I brought the arts & crafts.  It was the getting-to-know-you stage.  I didn't just want him to see me as a sex object.

ok you've officially convinced me that this is a troll account.
Why would he make a point to specify that?
"hey, come over...but you'll be sitting on the couch and I'll be sitting on the recliner"  

and
indifferent.gif
 at needing to know why he had magazines.

embarassed.gif

Homie was like this in his mind >>>>
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

not only did she bring A&C... she got upset with him for not doing sub-par work.   
I'm sayin' though...the man just can't win
laugh.gif

You always pile some unnecessary info in your stories, like what is it to you if he has a stack of Playboy & XXL

SShanique wrote:

Nawth21 wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif

embarassed.gif

"hey, come over...but you'll be sitting on the couch and I'll be sitting on the recliner"  

and
indifferent.gif

Because at first I said I didn't want to go over to his place!

And how can this be a troll account when I started it in like 2000 or 2001?  You were probably in diapers then.

SShanique wrote:

Nawth21 wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif

embarassed.gif

and
indifferent.gif

Because at first I said I didn't want to go over to his place!

And how can this be a troll account when I started it in like 2000 or 2001?  You were probably in diapers then.

eyes.gif
 In diapers and I still had more social skills than you do today.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

embarassed.gif

Yeah you clearly didn't put him the friend zone properly.
smh.gif
You gave dude hope when there was none.

Arts & Crafts is cruel when you know dude wants to jump your bones.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom