*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

i favor in side of the buyer.
shame on you siramazing.
i got scammed once, never again will it happen.
learn from your mistakes.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

THREAD CLIFFNOTES PLEASE

You gotta read it..the whole thing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nelly28

THREAD CLIFFNOTES PLEASE

op got what what in the .... by the seller
roll.gif

Pretty much.
OP was trying to complete his collection and got a unc basketball in a Vick's box instead.
out 550
Seller has at this point given up on clearing his name.

hold up, b4 I read the thread, this guy printed the niketalk thread out on paper then scanned it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THREAD CLIFFNOTES PLEASE

OP said he was scammed by siramazing, he order DS DMP VI/XI size 11
OP provided a video, showing he only recieved a world class $500 UNC basketball in a vapor rub box
roll.gif

siramazing said that's BS i sent you the shoes
OP said you lying
OP said the shipping only cost 11.65
siramazing said that's BS it cost 23 something
OP post pick of the box, the sticker said 11.65
siramazing said that's photoshopped
siramazing claimed he was going to show his bank statement when he got back from "msg"?
then siramazing realizes he is caught so he then goes in for the sympathy and says
frown.gif
"while tearing up" it doesn't matter what i post yall still going to think i'm a scammer.

Originally Posted by siramazing

no matter what I post or do somebody keeps calling me a fraud. I know what my sig is on here and know how much a dmp weighs so why wuld I put a mini basketball in a big box?

and if I post my bank statement then people say I sent 2 the mark guy....

no point in trying. I hope paypal give you ur money back but you aint getting my money because you pulled a fast one and now I look like a fraud. all I'm doing is feeding peoples minds here so I'm done posting....

9 pages of thoughts......
Dude just gave up. Sounds like a scammer.
smh.gif

Give OP his money back.

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

seller keep saying about his feedback... eff that.

90% who post on this thread makes fun of the OP. smh

OP hope you get your DMP or your money back.

honestly bro...at this point, i just want my money back...and if i dont get a refund, then i'm just gonna sell off all my shoes cause i dont want to deal with this kind of thing ever again

makes you wonder....he got a heck of a deal on a DMP and he'd rather have the money back? i'm just saying...even after going through all that, i'dstill rather have the DMPs than my money if i could choose from the two. although the seller looks really suspect...i'm not going to jump to anyconclusions just yet.

OP I hope you can send some pizzas to his house, it shouldn't be too hard because there's a lot of PA NTers.

i hate !#**#%* scammers. dude tried to talk all calm like he wasn't at fault, till someone on NT hit him up with the shipping estimates and a label.

and PS? u gotta be outta your !#**#%* mind. u get what u deserve, OP get the goons and spray up his house, city of god style.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

LOL at photoshopped.

You said it cost $23.42 to ship, but his "photoshopped version" doesnt include any of those numbers. ($11.65)

Also - nothing in the pic file/info indicates that it has been altered.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Let me guess, this is the real pic, right?

You're grimey. You say you sell $3K PE's, but you are ripping people off for $500.....
I bet you sold that DMP to 2 people and shipped it to the other buyer, who probably paid more, and you are going to post your bank statement for that package....
You can photoshop anything.....seriously.

Its the OP`s fault anyway for not going through ebay. If he went through ebay, dude would have bad feedback and would get his money back........Just take theL, Niketalk cant do anything but ban him from NT.

Why do people always ask NT for advice???? All these threads about people getting jacked........people need to learn from other peoples mistakes........but,i guess they have to learn from their own.

WOW

SMFH! I hope u get your money back. [from now on]

1. I'm recording all purchase and sales when receiving and shipping.
Sounds weird but it may help. imo

2. Everything, everything, everthing, and everything should go thru Ebay.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

THREAD CLIFFNOTES PLEASE

OP said he was scammed by siramazing, he order DS DMP VI/XI size 11
OP provided a video, showing he only recieved a world class $500 UNC basketball in a vapor rub box
roll.gif

siramazing said that's BS i sent you the shoes
OP said you lying
OP said the shipping only cost 11.65
siramazing said that's BS it cost 23 something
OP post pick of the box, the sticker said 11.65
siramazing said that's photoshopped
siramazing claimed he was going to show his bank statement when he got back from "msg"?
then siramazing realizes he is caught so he then goes in for the sympathy and says
frown.gif
"while tearing up" it doesn't matter what i post yall still going to think i'm a scammer.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude's just looking for a way out with all that "it doesn't matter what i say everyone's still gonna think i'm a scammer".
%+%% outta here with that $#!% and refund dude the money.

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

LOL at photoshopped.

You said it cost $23.42 to ship, but his "photoshopped version" doesnt include any of those numbers. ($11.65)

Also - nothing in the pic file/info indicates that it has been altered.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Let me guess, this is the real pic, right?

You're grimey. You say you sell $3K PE's, but you are ripping people off for $500.....
I bet you sold that DMP to 2 people and shipped it to the other buyer, who probably paid more, and you are going to post your bank statement for that package....

that is the photo i took of the actual sticker on the package...it is 100% real and not photoshopped...plus it doesnt even make sense for him to ship to the other buyer...why he would ship to the other buyer...since i sent $550 via paypal and his agreement with the other buyer was $500 via MO

He could have sold it to a 3rd party and robbed both of you....
He could have kept them....
Hell, he could have just flipped a coin, sent them to the winner, and regardless, he gets $1000+ for it....

Either way, it was grimey.
And what makes no sense is PayPal acting shady. Even though they are owned by eBay, they do business OUTSIDE eBay, and should stand up for their customers evenOUTSIDE of eBay...

Back
Top Bottom