*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

Originally Posted by siramazing

no matter what I post or do somebody keeps calling me a fraud. I know what my sig is on here and know how much a dmp weighs so why wuld I put a mini basketball in a big box?

and if I post my bank statement then people say I sent 2 the mark guy....

no point in trying. I hope paypal give you ur money back but you aint getting my money because you pulled a fast one and now I look like a fraud. all I'm doing is feeding peoples minds here so I'm done posting....

9 pages of thoughts......

no matter what I post or do somebody keeps calling me a fraud. I know what my sig is on here and know how much a dmp weighs so why wuld I put a mini basketball in a big box?

no point in trying. I hope paypal give you ur money back but you aint getting my money because you pulled a fast one and now I look like a fraud. all I'm doing is feeding peoples minds here so I'm done posting....

indifferent.gif

obama-pointing.jpg

"Get' em, gang."

Originally Posted by Penofski

You've got a good point tree4twenty with him selling DMP to 2 people and shipped it to the other buyer, who probably paid more, and you are going to post your bank statement for that package.... Let see if he was smart enough to ship both packages on the same day the real one being paid with debit or credit and the other paid with cash to cover his tracks. (Dont think hes really that smart though after his photoshop response lol)

And the fact that he sent a god damn UNC basketball.

In regards to the $11.65 postage photo, if you actually go online, type in both zipcodes, add in a weight in the 4lb area, use priority service, and ADD anextra service of signature confirmation?? you know what amount comes out?

b36353504a8e67accfe4c70ebf233c283f8cbc4.jpg

$11.65... USPS includes the extra fees when it prints out the "price".. The box weighed in the 4lb 0 oz to 4lb 15oz. bracket.. That is physicallyimpossible for two shoes

you know what does weigh 4lbs? Two big boxes and a mini basketball

to even get close to the $23.42 paid shipping amount, you cant look at express mail as that is around $50 for a 9 lb. box containing two pairs of shoes. soyoud have to go up in Weight to a weight of about 18 lbs. which doesnt make sense either. two pairs doesnt weigh 18 lbs.. someone is caught up in an ugly lie.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

In regards to the $11.65 postage photo, if you actually go online, type in both zipcodes, add in a weight in the 4lb area, use priority service, and ADD an extra service of signature confirmation?? you know what amount comes out?

$11.65... USPS includes the extra fees when it prints out the "price".. The box weighed in the 4lb 0 oz to 4lb 15oz. bracket.. That is physically impossible for two shoes

thanks for that bro...i really appreciate it

roll.gif
WallyHopp wrote:

In regards to the $11.65 postage photo, if you actually go online, type in both zipcodes, add in a weight in the 4lb area, use priority service, and ADD an extra service of signature confirmation?? you know what amount comes out?

$11.65... USPS includes the extra fees when it prints out the "price".. The box weighed in the 4lb 0 oz to 4lb 15oz. bracket.. That is physically impossible for two shoes

roll.gif
"'file with paypal to get your money"' dude is deffa scammer

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

laugh.gif
I was just about to use this....

Who's that in your avy diabolical
I forgot....
ohwell.gif

to even get close to the $23.42 paid shipping amount, you cant look at express mail as that is around $50 for a 9 lb. box containing two pairs of shoes. so youd have to go up in Weight to a weight of about 18 lbs. which doesnt make sense either. two pairs doesnt weigh 18 lbs.. someone is caught up in an ugly lie.

roll.gif
nice

Originally Posted by nelly28

roll.gif
WallyHopp wrote:

roll.gif
"'file with paypal to get your money"' dude is deff a scammer

i tried to get paypal to help me, but they said that since it was done outside ebay, that they cannot refund me my money

edit: i've exceeded my daily reply limit of 25 posts...so i cant post any more comments until tomorrow

also, Penofski is right "Because if the seller actually sends you something (whether it be a pen instead of shoes or in this case basketball instead of aDMP) paypal doesnt cover you unless the transaction is done through ebay." PayPal said this to my dispute file "We're unable to decide thisclaim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality."

OP if you paid with a credit card you can issue a credit card charge back through your CC company. Call them and fin out about it because thats what got mymoney back, paypal told me the same story and i said ok F*ck paypal ill do it through the CC company as long as i get my money back...

I just added to my post, if you want to get to his $23.42 quoted price, you cant look at express mail because at just 8lbs its already in the $50 dollar range.SO for a priority mail box to come up with a price of $23.42 with an extra service for signature confirmation, you would need a weight in the 17-18lb range,which again doesnt make sense for just two pairs of shoes..

The only possible scenario would be a weight of around 9lbs sent USPS priority with insurance set at $550, which adds about $7 dollars to the totalshipping price, bringing your price right around $23 dollars.

Seller, was insurance bought for the so called $23.42 package you sent? why not go that route now with insurance apparently being bought to protect you and thebuyer.?

that it was done outside of ebay? that makes no sense. i was scammed twice by nters, one for a nintendo ds and another for a pair of foams and twice got mymoney back. both were outside of ebay

this just gets better and better.

"you won't believe me anyway so eff it...."
Why type of bs is that? Post your bank statement/proof and we go from there.

Originally Posted by nelly28

that it was done outside of ebay? that makes no sense. i was scammed twice by nters, one for a nintendo ds and another for a pair of foams and twice got my money back. both were outside of ebay
Because if the seller actually sends you something (whether it be a pen instead of shoes or in this case basketball instead of a DMP) paypaldoesnt cover you unless the transaction is done through ebay.

to even get close to the $23.42 paid shipping amount, you cant look at express mail as that is around $50 for a 9 lb. box containing two pairs of shoes. so youd have to go up in Weight to a weight of about 18 lbs. which doesnt make sense either. two pairs doesnt weigh 18 lbs.. someone is caught up in an ugly lie.

eek.gif
hard evidaence
pimp.gif

lets see him get out of this one
nerd.gif

hope you get money back OP

pa nters stand up. seller sounds like a herb anyway. wouldnt take much to make him do a refund

I just added to my post, if you want to get to his $23.42 quoted price, you cant look at express mail because at just 8lbs its already in the $50 dollar range. SO for a priority mail box to come up with a price of $23.42 with an extra service for signature confirmation, you would need a weight in the 17-18lb range, which again doesnt make sense for just two pairs of shoes..

The only possible scenario would be a weight of around 9lbs sent USPS priority with insurance set at $550, which adds about $7 dollars to the total shipping price, bringing your price right around $23 dollars.

Seller, was insurance bought for the so called $23.42 package you sent? why not go that route now with insurance apparently being bought to protect you and the buyer.?

Now you givin' him ideas
laugh.gif
but even still, he threw away the receipt
roll.gif

Wow...this post is %%@%%@+ awesome. First I believed OP, then I believed the seller, then OP came through with some hard evidence
pimp.gif
And seller is saying @*+! like zomg phothospod.edl!

OP: Croc
Seller: Guy in blue

CrocTakesArm.gif

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

bottom line

post a picture or make a video of the sticker on the box that shows the price that he paided to ship

if the "buyer" really got screwed why has he not posted again he must not be that worried about it since hes already got the shoes, i just want to know whos gettin screwed on this i believe the seller but ive been wrong many times before
Are you serious right now?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

Wow...this post is %%@%%@+ awesome. First I believed OP, then I believed the seller, then OP came through with some hard evidence
pimp.gif
And seller is saying @*+! like zomg phothospod.edl!

OP: Croc
Seller: Guy in blue

CrocTakesArm.gif
laugh.gif

seller on right
Op on left

Back
Top Bottom