*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

^^WeatherBug gave my last computer a virus. Uninstall that crap, homie.

Just something for everyone to think about, there have been cases where postal workers have STOLEN shoes. Usually it happens when the shoes aren't double boxed, but it IS possible.

I say that because I shipped a much smaller box today for 10.80 and I find it funny that that huge box cost only a buck more.
You cannot use that as an argument because chances are too small.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

seriously bro photoshop? i dont even have that program...here is a print screen of the programs i got on my computer
eyes.gif
Its not that hard to install photoshop in a dif directory.

I'm not taking sides. Just stating you don't have to install programs in the Program Files directory for them to work.

ok...i agree...but i dont even do any photo editing so why would i need photoshop?

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^^Bro we know it wasnt photoshopped

thanks...i'm just trying to provide as much proof/information as i can to show that i am not scamming anyone

He frauded you Xplosive. It cost more that $11 to ship CDP. I shipped a couple before.

LOL at photoshopped.

You said it cost $23.42 to ship, but his "photoshopped version" doesnt include any of those numbers. ($11.65)

Also - nothing in the pic file/info indicates that it has been altered.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Let me guess, this is the real pic, right?

You're grimey. You say you sell $3K PE's, but you are ripping people off for $500.....
I bet you sold that DMP to 2 people and shipped it to the other buyer, who probably paid more, and you are going to post your bank statement for thatpackage....

You've got a good point tree4twenty with him selling DMP to 2 people and shipped it to the other buyer, who probably paid more, and you are going to postyour bank statement for that package.... Let see if he was smart enough to ship both packages on the same day the real one being paid with debit or credit andthe other paid with cash to cover his tracks. (Dont think hes really that smart though after his photoshop response lol)

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

LOL at photoshopped.

You said it cost $23.42 to ship, but his "photoshopped version" doesnt include any of those numbers. ($11.65)

Also - nothing in the pic file/info indicates that it has been altered.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Let me guess, this is the real pic, right?

You're grimey. You say you sell $3K PE's, but you are ripping people off for $500.....
I bet you sold that DMP to 2 people and shipped it to the other buyer, who probably paid more, and you are going to post your bank statement for that package....

that is the photo i took of the actual sticker on the package...it is 100% real and not photoshopped...plus it doesnt even make sense for him to ship to theother buyer...why he would ship to the other buyer...since i sent $550 via paypal and his agreement with the other buyer was $500 via MO

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I bet you sold that DMP to 2 people and shipped it to the other buyer, who probably paid more, and you are going to post your bank statement for that package....
eek.gif
didnt think of that

honestly...i just want my money back...i'll even send the basketball back to him and i'll cover the shipping...just do the right thing and refund me mymoney please

We need a seller/buyers system that would work. Start doing COD so you can ispect package before paying or something

a north carolina tar heels basketball in a Vicks Vaporizor box
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

start being smarter with your purchases
you could have went on ebay for $550

smh.gif

Son caught himself up with his own sig
laugh.gif

Then had the nerve to say photoshop
roll.gif

OP, hope you get your money back.
And do you work at HOH Chicago?

Originally Posted by TheHavik

smh.gif

Son caught himself up with his own sig
laugh.gif

Then had the nerve to say photoshop
roll.gif

OP, hope you get your money back.
And do you work at HOH Chicago?

yeah, i hope i get my money back too...and no i dont work at HOH chicago...i just go there a lot so most of the employees know me already

seller keep saying about his feedback... eff that.

90% who post on this thread makes fun of the OP. smh

OP hope you get your DMP or your money back.

Originally Posted by nelly28

op when are those pearl foams dropping

i'm not sure...i heard the release date got pushed back...i'll make a phone call and try to find out

feel bad for the dude that sent the mo
laugh.gif
you can deff get your moneyback if you payed with a cc.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

seller keep saying about his feedback... eff that.

90% who post on this thread makes fun of the OP. smh

OP hope you get your DMP or your money back.

honestly bro...at this point, i just want my money back...and if i dont get a refund, then i'm just gonna sell off all my shoes cause i dont want to dealwith this kind of thing ever again

no matter what I post or do somebody keeps calling me a fraud. I know what my sig is on here and know how much a dmp weighs so why wuld I put a mini basketballin a big box?

and if I post my bank statement then people say I sent 2 the mark guy....

no point in trying. I hope paypal give you ur money back but you aint getting my money because you pulled a fast one and now I look like a fraud. all I'mdoing is feeding peoples minds here so I'm done posting....

9 pages of thoughts......

Back
Top Bottom