*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

Sold it for $630 damn, you got some work to do OP.

This dude trying to get double the MP for his DMP hopefully it bites him in his *@# and he gets f*ucked over

Even says his name in the description
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn. i hope u get your money back. show this to paypal. i almost got scammed from iss'er unhype. he tried to scam me through paypal for 220.00 he gotbanned from iss and he tried to be slick and get away with it. than once he said he will be shipping wed or thurs or maybe later if he finds time he will shipit than. this happened on monday. so on tuesday night i told him dont ship the sneakers out anymore refund me my money, i talked to paypal and they just toldme i need to give them proof. i filed a dispute, but than i was talking to the seller on aim, and i just shut him down, he had nothing to say. he was trying tosay im tryna scam him, but luckily i made him refund my money. %$@%, so i know exactly how u feel right now. you just gotta be careful when your buying now.

someone needs to try and sell this dude some heat for $550 then keep his money to give it back to dude he scammed

YO NYC heads! peep his away message

AutoResponse from THE 1 SO AMAZING (9:42:35 PM): sittin next 2 joe pa @ worlds most famous arena, madison square garden in new yawk city

lmao antzilla is my boy. I use his iss. he uses my ebay. lmao at niketalks so called detectives bringing in my dude from colorado like he had anything to dowith the sale. lmao.. keep up the good effort guys. yall are diggin deep 4 no reason.

this xp dude knows he's lyin.... and danielle werntz? lmao who?

Originally Posted by siramazing

lmao antzilla is my boy. I use his iss. he uses my ebay. lmao at niketalks so called detectives bringing in my dude from colorado like he had anything to do with the sale. lmao.. keep up the good effort guys. yall are diggin deep 4 no reason.

indifferent.gif

lmao antzilla is my boy. I use his iss. he uses my ebay. lmao at niketalks so called detectives bringing in my dude from colorado like he had anything to do with the sale. lmao.. keep up the good effort guys. yall are diggin deep 4 no reason.

dude is taunting nt detectives now
eek.gif
laugh.gif

lol i just spoke to my homie ant and he said somebody called his chicks house? lmao..

I never give out my real address. Paypal dont have my real address nor does ebay. I do that for security reasons.

I do lve in lancaster pa, my name is justin royals

anthony aka antzilla aka john mickens lives in denver not aurora.

anthony aka xplosive really is causing a stir and I think its funny, He knows he got the shoes and wants to pull a quick one and its not gonna happen. Mynumber is on here, my aim is on here, my ebay is on here etc I have nothing to hide..

A bunch of immature kids making threatening prank calls to the numbers of people that have no part in the transaction between me and xplosive is mindboggling..

For the record. I LET ANTZILLA USE MY EBAY ACCOUNT BECAUSE WE SELL PES THROUGH THERE AND I USE HIS ISS ACCOUNT. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. BUT SINCE THIS ISNIKETALK SOMEBODY WILL TAKE IT FOR MORE THAN WHAT IT IS WORTH AND MAKE A BIG DEAL.

lol i just spoke to my homie ant and he said somebody called his chicks house? lmao..

I never give out my real address. Paypal dont have my real address nor does ebay. I do that for security reasons.

I do lve in lancaster pa, my name is justin royals

anthony aka antzilla aka john mickens lives in denver not aurora.

anthony aka xplosive really is causing a stir and I think its funny, He knows he got the shoes and wants to pull a quick one and its not gonna happen. My number is on here, my aim is on here, my ebay is on here etc I have nothing to hide..

A bunch of immature kids making threatening prank calls to the numbers of people that have no part in the transaction between me and xplosive is mind boggling..

For the record. I LET ANTZILLA USE MY EBAY ACCOUNT BECAUSE WE SELL PES THROUGH THERE AND I USE HIS ISS ACCOUNT. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. BUT SINCE THIS IS NIKETALK SOMEBODY WILL TAKE IT FOR MORE THAN WHAT IT IS WORTH AND MAKE A BIG DEAL.

then how were the dmp sold on ebay on March 4th, 2009 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=320346916758

then sold to xplosiv almost a month later.
indifferent.gif

Yea like someone is going to send you a bomb
eyes.gif

and if you didnt scam people, there wouldnt be no security reasons

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Yea like someone is going to send you a bomb
eyes.gif

and if you didnt scam people, there wouldnt be no security reasons

NT FAM?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

6pbzb6.jpg

yeah, Danielle who?!?
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom